Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bigwave

Giants Stadium Show Reschedule from Friday 25th September Ticket Exchange/Sell/Requests

hey i have tickets for weds if u want to trade for thurs show let me know or email at shaums30@yahoo.com i got three tickets for weds

hey i have tickets for weds if u want to trade for thurs show let me know or email at shaums30@yahoo.com i got three tickets for weds

yes lets trade tickets i have weds if you got thursday i got three and contact me or call 954-444-7512 shaums30@yahoo.com

To ALL that are trying to get tickets for the Wednesday 23rd Spet show.

There are some tickets available on www.ticketmaster.com for the show.

Granted they may be the $95 upper tier i.e nose bleed section, but IF YOU WANT TO GO HERE'S YOUR CHANCE.

Just thought I'd do my good deed for the day and good luck.

Steve.

I have 2 GA FAN tix (first presale-former Propaganda member) for the Friday/now Wed. show. I cannot attend the Wed show. Will sell or trade for nice seats forthursday show.

looking to trade 3 weds 95 tickets for thurs night show. listen cant make it im coming up from ft lauderdale and cant make it any early due to work relatedissues. please contact me at shaums30@yahoo.com so if you want to trade

Hi, does anyone wants to exchange 2 or 4 phiysical tickets for wednesday concert section 102 row 48, for equivalent tickets for thursday concert? Please let meknow

miximontalvo@yahoo.com

Thursday September 24th show: Have two (2) $250 seats right next to the stage. Section 108, Row2.

Want to trade them for GA's the same night. Although mine are more expensive i'll overlook the price difference. Anybody?

PM me through U2.com or e-mail me: jaimerodriguezmedia@gmail.com Thanks in advance

I have 4 tickets (side by side) for the show on the 23rd (section 129). I would like to go to the Thursday show instead. Does anybody want to swap forsomething comparable?

I am soooo disappointed! I was flying all the way from Rio for the Friday show and now to change the tickets I´d need to buy a plane ticket twice as expensive.This is lame and really poor organization - planning. Unbelievable. And now with the tickets how can I possible get refunds?

What a complete bunch of crap. Perhaps the band can use some of the money from the $250 seats to pay their road crew overtime to get the stage broken down 3hours earlier. What a complete load! The band has been fleecing their fans for a while, but as fans we have a choice to buy the tickets or not. Now they'rejust screwing us. The fan base has followed the band into many very worthy causes out of a belief in being a force bigger than oneself and creating positivechange. It would be nice if the band showed even a modicum of reciprocation or gave a crap about us. Luckily, I'm 10 minutes from the venue. I really feelfor everyone coming in from out of town. Hope it works out for you.

I have 2 (or 4 ) VIP section 133 lower level tickets for the 23rd- need to swap similar tx for the 24th. Please contact me at gregfed@hotmail.com if interested. Willing to negotiate.

Thanks

Hi Everyone.

I have 4 general admission tickets (originally for Sept.25th) for the Wednesday night show that I would like to swap for the Thursday night show.

Anyone interested?

i am ONLY interested in field GA tix for giants stadium or rosebowl, so stop reading if u don't have GA tix

i currently have 1 physical GA ticket for dallas,

1 physical GA ticket for d.c.,

1 physical GA ticket for charlottesville,

& 1 physical GA ticket for vegas.

i would like to trade any of those for any giants stadium GA ticket, or for a rosebowl GA ticket

i'm not interested in multiple tix to the same show, just single GA tix for each show.

(i can give advice on travelling to any of these shows cheaply without a car, as i have researched it & was prepared to do it myself, but now am too busyon all of those dates.)

i especially would like to unload the dallas ticket,

or to unload both the d.c. ticket & the charlottesville ticket together (so i wouldn't have to make that trip at all)

i don't know how to trade tix except to swap my physical tix for your physical tix in person. i live in nyc but i get around the east coast & S.F. bayarea & can probably meet you somewhere convenient for you. also, i will be at both boston shows & then both giants stadium shows (despite not having aticket), so of course i can meet you there before doors open.

i have a general question for all u guys: do ppl have other kinds of tix (print-at-home, etc), & is there some easy secure way to swap those other types oftickets? this all seems like a headache, but i hope we can work it out, cuz i really cant go to any of those 4 shows i have GA tix for :(

sdvsdvsdv@gmail.com (i will give my phone # to anyone serious about a swap)

boolavogue wrote:

What a complete bunch of crap. Perhaps the band can use some of the money from the $250 seats to pay their road crew overtime to get the stage broken down 3 hours earlier. What a complete load! The band has been fleecing their fans for a while, but as fans we have a choice to buy the tickets or not. Now they're just screwing us. The fan base has followed the band into many very worthy causes out of a belief in being a force bigger than oneself and creating positive change. It would be nice if the band showed even a modicum of reciprocation or gave a crap about us. Luckily, I'm 10 minutes from the venue. I really feel for everyone coming in from out of town. Hope it works out for you.

I agree. I am done with this band. First they don't come to Philly so I have to go to NY. Then I have to pay $250 for a decent seat and theyup moving the show. I have 3 little boys and a Wednesday does not work. Screw U2, I'll get my $540 back.

It would be really nice if Mister McGuiness could fine a couple minutes of free time and apologize for rescheduling the concert as well as members of U2

But I guess Mr. McGuiness has no time since he is more worried how to stop ppl downloading U2

I don't know but I just feel sorry and sad for people who put so much effort and money to get tickets and now…

Not even a word from U2

Shame…

Living in Sydney, Australia, I had always dreamed about flying off to New York, Rome, London ... for the weekend just to see the boys play.

And I was there - First Class flight from SYDNEY to NYC on frequent flyer points, 2 x RED ZONE tickets and a few days on the island. My 20 year fantasy cametogether in about 10 min 4 months ago and it fell apart just as quickly last Friday.

I land at JFK on Wednesday afternoon - too tight to make the concert so here I am with all the others hoping for a miracle.

If anyone has 2 x Red Zone Tickets for the Thursday gig and wants to swap them for the (now) Wednesday gig - please email me at johng@airloom.com.

Thanks

J

I won't get into my level of disappointment...

I have four tickets in Section 113, Row 18 ($95 seats) for the new 9/23 date, and I would love to swap for equivalent on 9/24. Contact me at megsmomjo@optonline.net if you have tickets for 9/24 in hand.

Blessings,

Joanne

sdvsdv wrote:

i am ONLY interested in
field GA
tix for giants stadium or rosebowl, so stop reading if u don't have GA tix

i currently have 1 physical GA ticket for dallas,

1 physical GA ticket for d.c.,

1 physical GA ticket for charlottesville,

& 1 physical GA ticket for vegas.

i would like to trade any of those for any
giants stadium GA ticket
, or for a
rosebowl GA ticket

i'm not interested in multiple tix to the same show, just single GA tix for each show.

(i can give advice on travelling to any of these shows cheaply without a car, as i have researched it & was prepared to do it myself, but now am too busy on all of those dates.)

i especially would like to unload the dallas ticket

or to unload
both the d.c. ticket & the charlottesville ticket together
(so i wouldn't have to make that trip at all)

i don't know how to trade tix except to swap my physical tix for your physical tix in person. i live in nyc but i get around the east coast & S.F. bay area & can probably meet you somewhere convenient for you. also, i will be at both boston shows & then both giants stadium shows (despite not having a ticket), so of course i can meet you there before doors open.

i have a general question for all u guys: do ppl have other kinds of tix (print-at-home, etc), & is there some easy secure way to swap those other types of tickets? this all seems like a headache, but i hope we can work it out, cuz i really cant go to any of those 4 shows i have GA tix for
:(

(i will give my phone # to anyone serious about a swap)

I think it is fairly safe to swap for ticketfast tickets from other U2.com members. I've done it and not had a problem.