Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bigwave

Giants Stadium Show Reschedule from Friday 25th September Ticket Exchange/Sell/Requests

Asposted this morning on the site main page the show that was scheduled to take place on Friday 25th September at Giants Stadium, New Jersey, WILL NOW TAKEPLACE ON WEDNESDAY 23RD SEPTEMBER.

This thread is a the place to put all your ticket swap requests for other shows with other U2.com members, if you findthat you are not able to now attend, but have already purchased tickets.

Refunds, if necessary, will be available starting Friday, August 28th (through September 22nd) at point of purchase for U2 ticket holders of the September 25,2009 show who cannot make the September 23rd date.

Rules apply as per other tix sales swaps and sales, please read them here if you are unsure

Asposted this morning on the site main page the show that was scheduled to take place on Friday 25th September at Giants Stadium, New Jersey, WILL NOW TAKEPLACE ON WEDNESDAY 23RD SEPTEMBER.

This thread is a the place to put all your ticket swap requests for other shows with other U2.com members, if you findthat you are not able to now attend, but have already purchased tickets.

Refunds, if necessary, will be available starting Friday, August 28th (through September 22nd) at point of purchase for U2 ticket holders of the September 25,2009 show who cannot make the September 23rd date.

Rules apply as per other tix sales swaps and sales, please read them here if you are unsure

I have two (2) NYC seats for the Thursday show ($250 seats) on optimum location, row 3 next to the stage. Anybody want to change them for equivalent seats onthe other show NOW on the 23rd.

Need to purchase a ticket for the Wednesday show now....or possibly trade a Thursday night GA for a Wednesday night GA.

Please email me at christianTL@hotmail.com

I hate the Jets, what a lame excuse for a football team.

So I have 2 - $95 seats section 107 corner/behind stage if anyone is interested. Otherwise I'll get a refund. At least I'll see them 1 more time onThurs!

I hate the Jets, what a lame excuse for a football team.

So I have 2 - $95 seats section 107 corner/behind stage if anyone is interested. Otherwise I'll get a refund. At least I'll see them 1 more time onThurs!

I need to trade 2 GA's for NOW NY1, Wednesday, for Thursday, NY2.

I have, now, Wednesday GA's I can't use. Can someone make a trade that wants Wed, I need Thursday GA.

Thanks.

Man this stinks. Air, hotel, wow a big hit here.

email me at threechords@sbcglobal.net

row 17, need 1 GA for NY2 or Vegas. Or comparable seat for Vegas. thank you. Pls email cwantget@gmail.com

Unreal - a "refund" or "trade" just doesn't cut it. U2 management/tour promotors etc. had to have known for months. The NFL announcedthe time change of the Jets game back in April!

http://www.nj.com/jets/index.ssf/2009/04/nfl_changes_time_of_new_york_j.html

Why the delay U2? 3-and-a-half hours makes that much difference?

So, yeah - travel, hotel, work - cya.

I have 4 GA tickets - not sure what I'm gonna do with 'em a this point. Real bad form on this one. With Stadium shows they have to realize people aretraveling hundreds of miles to see them. A Friday to a Wednesday is a huge switch.

Aargh.

In an effort to help our members trade tickets for the show that has been re-scheudled, we have posted this topic

ONLY TICKED TRADES/SELLS/REQUESTS

All other commentary will be deleted.

I don't get to NY till the thursday(can't fly out wednesday) as I'm from the UK.

I know it's a long shot due to todays announcement but I need to swap 2 GA's for friday(wednesday) to the thursday.

Cheers in advance.

I am looking for some understanding New Yorkers who would like to trade 4 Thursday GA's for 4 Wednesday GA's.

I can't make the Wednesday show but if anyone is willing to swap it would make my first trip to New York a success.

I realize it might be hard for anyone other than actual residents of New York so that is why I'm asking.

If you know of anyone who can help please contact me at

mr_row at hotmail dot com

Traveling in from Canada, flight booked, hotel booked and days off work booked. Scary!

I am looking for some understanding New Yorkers who would like to trade 4 Thursday GA's for 4 Wednesday GA's.

I can't make the Wednesday show but if anyone is willing to swap it would make my first trip to New York a success.

I realize it might be hard for anyone other than actual residents of New York so that is why I'm asking.

If you know of anyone who can help please contact me at

mr_row at hotmail dot com

Traveling in from Canada, flight booked, hotel booked and days off work booked. Scary!

Well can anyone sell me a pair of 95's for NOW NY2, Thursday night?

Thanks

I now have 4 GA's for wednesday night

would like to trade them for 4 GA's for thursday

PM me asap. thx

Looking for a good single reserved seat for (what is now) NYC 1 (Weds.)--or RZ would be great too. No regular GA, because I'll be driving in from out ofstate that day.

Thanks,

Mike

Went to LA last October and had tix for Neil Young then on the way to the stadium they announced on the radio that he canceled the concert because hedidn't want to cross picket lines. That sucked! At least this one's not canceled -- I justhope they play like it's Friday night!!!

I have 3 GA's for former Friday Sept 25(now Wednesday Sept 23) and would love to swap for 3 GA's for the Thursday Sept 24 NYC show.

We are coming in from Canada and cannot change our plans. It would be a real life saver. Thanks

stm@rogers.com

What a not beautiful day! Just booked my flight last week for the 25th and was so happy to get tickets. Now I just cry, cry, cry! If anyone is interessted: 2tickets for Sec304 Row 16 both for 80EUR. I have paid 230USD...

Please email to steffie_koehler@hotmail.com

Steph

I just want to thank you for being a nonviolent commenter. With so many people hatemongering in times of dissapointment you have dignity. I don't know howi would have dealt with this.

I have 2 great Wednesday seats section 110 row 35. Looking to trade for same quality for Thursday show. Mail me jesaia@comcast.net