Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bigwave

Giants Stadium Show Reschedule from Friday 25th September Ticket Exchange/Sell/Requests

We have two GA tickets in hand for Wednesday evening. We are looking to either swap for two GA tickets for Thursday or an upgraded reserved seat for Wednesdayevening. Any help would be much appreciated!

It's our third year anniversary and we have been waiting our whole lives to see U2. Our plane doesn't get in until the afternoon and we were wantingso very badly to be as close to the stage as possible. We don't know it that will happen if we get to the show @ 3:00pm!

email me @ juddthh @ gmail.com

Yours in the Zoo!

What would be very much appreciated by the out of town fans that have been forced to scramble and find new tickets just to attend a show is the QUICK releaseof any 9/24 tickets from promoters, the band, etc. That way we can buy them and still return the rescheduled tickets to TM for refund if we can't findother fans to buy them in time.

Better yet, set up a last minute u2.com presale for tickets that have been held back thus far and can be released.

What are the chances of the band having any ability to make something like this happen?

BTW, I have two tickets in Section 105 Row 39 at Giants stadium for the rescheduled show on 9/23, looking to trade for comparable 9/24. Will be looking to sellif I can find 9/24 to buy. Please PM if interested.

I have two tickets in the lower bowl, section 128 row 15 for the new Wednesday show. I'm looking for two tickets to the Thursday show in exchange. Pleaselet me know if you're interested. .... Thanks.

I need to switch VIP tickets please.... I have the 23rd and I need the 24th if I can make this work at all
my tickets are section 130
ROW 2
seats 15/16

please help me if you can.
David

davidr@allpak.com

Ok......I still haven't found what I'm looking for.

Does anyone have any other ideas as to how I can get 4 tickets to the show on the 24th. I'm one of the unlucky ones that can't go to the Wednesdayshow, so want to swap for Thursday.

Are there any other sites out there to swap tickets, where I don't have to pay an arm or leg. I'm welcoming any ideas.

The rescheduled date has affected fans of both bands. Now I have tickets for Snow Patrol 9/23 at Beacon Theatre that I won't be able to use. Every bandpicks dates to avoid such big acts as U2, so it was the case with the two shows for Snow Patrol at NYC. I'd love to hear from people on the same situation.I'm really mad and sad about this. I just hope Snow Patrol realizes the situation and adds a new show on 9/24. That would be awesome. I've been postingabout it on snow patrol boards with no luck so far, perhaps it'd different around here, Reply if you want this to happen. It's no guarantee at all, butat least all fans could try to make as much noise as possible to achieve something. Hope to hear from everyone who had tickets for both shows. In case you wantto check the posts on the other board go ahead and comment.

I've got 4 GA tickets to the 9/23 show that I'm hoping to swap for seats (preferably 100-level) at the same show. There's no way I'll be ableto make it to the concert in the morning (might even miss Muse frown.gif) soI'd really love it if I could still watch the guys in action. This was supposed to be my first concert and I was so excited, so any help at all would beamazing. E-mail me at augustness@gmail.com if you're interested in trading.

Looking to TRADE 2 really good $95 seats, close to stage, on THURSDAY for 2 GA for WEDNESDAY.

I hope we can lock in a trade soon.

Thanks

sb

PM or email to tdfxman@yahoo.com

All those looking to swap their VIP tickets for the re-scheduled concert on the 23rd - I have 2 VIP tickets for Thursday (24th) and am willing to swap them forVIP tickets for Wednesday. Let me know. Cheers!

As it seems I now have two GA tickets for the 23rd (our plane from Amsterdam arrives that day at 15:25) so I really would like to swap these with two GAtickets for the 24rd. Anyone that could help us out here?

Thank you!

I have officially mailed my tickets back to ticketmaster for the 9/23 NY show. IMO, I am owed an extra pair for the next presale. First they have no Phillyshow, then they put the 9/24 on sale and wait for the 9/25 knowing they would add this show. I grabbed 2 for 9/24 for my nephew and would have grabbed 4 if Iknew the 9/25 would move to 9/23 which is impossible for me to make. On top of that they charge me $250 a pop. I have been a fan forever and have seen them 25times live. I am totally pissed off at this point.

MustangDave wrote:

I have 1 GA for sale for Thursday 9/24. Selling for face value plus ticketmaster charges. If interested email me at

I e-mailed you. Please let me know if its still available (fingers crossed).

Please sell your GA for 9/24 LemonLove11....please, please please!!! She is a lovely zootop!

*fingers crossed too*

I purchased Four (4) RED ZONE Charity Auction Tickets for the originally scheduled FRI 9/25th date, now rescheduled for WED 9/23rd. I will beonly using TWO (2) and need to sell the other two. The auction was won at $400.

2 TWO GIANTS STADIUM/ NYC WED 9/23 SHOW

LOCATION: RED ZONE CHARITY FLOOR TIXXS (NO SEAT, BUT FLOOR ON THE SIDES OF STAGE, SEE SEATING MAP)

PRICE: Auction won @ $400 / ticket

+ Processing fee: $1 / ticket

Total $400.00/ ticket or best offer (rather a true fan have them)

ONE CAVEAT- I CANNOT PICK UP TIXXS (NOR CAN ANYONE ELSE WHO WON RED ZONE TIXXS) UNTIL DAY OF SHOW (2 HOURS BEFORE GATESOPEN), WILL GIVE YOU ALL MY INFORMATION AND NAME AND NUMBER AND WE WILL MEET AND GET OUR TICKETS TOGETHER! WE WILL NEED TO DISCUSS PAYMENT OPTIONS. PLEASEEMAIL ME @ AJLREL@GMAIL.COM

MustangDave wrote:

I have 1 GA for sale for Thursday 9/24. Selling for face value plus ticketmaster charges. If interested email me at

I emailed you as well. May be too late but let me know. Can Paypal $ asap

hi all,

california u2 fan here, bought plane tickets to see u2 on friday the 25th in new jersey, now can't because of the reschedule. so, anyone want to buy my 2GA tix for the 9/23 rescheduled show in new jersey?

email me at: sherber711@sbcglobal.net if you're interested, am selling them for face value + ticketmaster charges.

thanks!

-sionainn

Sionainne wrote:

hi all,

california u2 fan here, bought plane tickets to see u2 on friday the 25th in new jersey, now can't because of the reschedule. so, anyone want to buy my 2 GA tix for the 9/23 rescheduled show in new jersey?

email me at: sherber711@sbcglobal.net if you're interested, am selling them for face value + ticketmaster charges.

thanks!

-sionainn

I need 1. Just emailed you

Sionainne wrote:

hi all,

california u2 fan here, bought plane tickets to see u2 on friday the 25th in new jersey, now can't because of the reschedule. so, anyone want to buy my 2 GA tix for the 9/23 rescheduled show in new jersey?

thanks!

-sionainn

e-mailed you as well, looks like I am too late, though!