Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bigwave

Giants Stadium Show Reschedule from Friday 25th September Ticket Exchange/Sell/Requests

Everybody have 9/23 tix and try to find tix for 9/24. Please, ticketmaster help us.

We bougth from you our tix and we have to loose everything!

A lot of people loose their hopes & dreams ( &$), coming from far countries.

Like me that I have to stay at home if I dont find a solution. HELP!!!

Desperately seeking an exchange of my two Wednesday tix for comparable Thursday seats. My tix for wednesday are in sect. 128 row 15. Would also be willing tosweeten the pot financially too if the exchange is for two better seats. anyone interested email me at fhomer@aol.com. Thx.

Anyone interested I have 2 tickets for the 24th sept, wishing to sell as I found already for the 23rd. They are section 120 row 2.

Only thing to note is that you will have to collect them at the venue. Written to ticketmaster and they will add the name of another person for the collection(I have the mail to send you if you like), so if you are interested let me know. Face value obviously, 95 dollars plus ticketmaster fees if I am not wrong.

susannag75@hotmail.com

hordodaa@verizon.net

Thursday Sept. 24th. two tickets section 134 row 25 (41 rows in section). face value plus ticketmaster charge = 266 each. These are great seats, check theclaw seating chart. Hate to give them up but I'm going on the 23rd and without a Friday night gig, I can't do two shows in a row during the work week. Would rather sell to a fan like me in lieu of stubhub.

I Have 1 Reserved Ticket for Wed 9/23, Looking to Exchange for Thurs 9/24.

Hard Ticket -- Mezzanine Section 234 Row 7

I have two tickets together Sept. 24 section 134 row 25 face value plus ticketmaster charges = 266 each. Had to change my work schedule after the switch fromFriday to Wed. and now can't go Thursday.

Well after going back and forth and round and round I have 2 9/24 seats for sale.

They are in Sec 310 row 5. I think they are very good solid $95 seats. You are right in line with stage, and only row 5.

If anyone needs NY seats, let me know.

sb

tdfxman@yahoo.com

TRADED[/font]

jaimearodriguez wrote:

I have 2 extra GA ´s for thursday 9/24. Email me if interested : jaimerodriguezmedia@gmail.com

I think these should be my GAs being that your misinformation is the reason I don't have tickets.

jaimearodriguez wrote:

I have 2 extra GA ´s for thursday 9/24. Email me if interested : jaimerodriguezmedia@gmail.com

I just emailed you

jaimearodriguez wrote:

like you said earlier, that you are going to sell me one of them.

foxboro MA, 6 tix for sunday & 9 tix for monday

yes physical general admission field tix

i might be able to sell under face value ($75), but i would especially love to trade for any giants stadium GA field tix, or a rosebowl GA ticket

(no seats please)

sdvsdvsdv@gmail.com

i will email u back will more info, & i will give my phone # to anyone seriously interested

if u can give me & my friend a ride from any T station in boston, please mention that, that would count for alot (not a free ticket, but...)

i also have 1 field GA each for:

d.c.

charlottesville

dallas

vegas

these single tix i would only trade for giants or rosebowl GA singles, unless someone wants to buy them for a really good price maybe

(i think i'm too busy to make it to those shows)

jaimearodriguez wrote:

Jaime, I would like to purchase one of the tickets for Jami...thanks!

Well just when ya think ya got it all figured out. I have a friend that wants 9/24 GA's.

I am down to 3 tickets, they are ALL GA for 9/23. Can I get anyone to trade me 1 or 2 or 3 GA's for 9/24. I am set with my tickets but this would be mylast moves after all the possibilities, but things work out for a reason.

Calling all 9/24 GA's. I will give it a few days.

Thanks to all you fans who helped put my trip back together!

In the name of love!!

steve

I need tickets for one of the Giant Stadium gigs. I love Muse and U2. If anyone has two tickets... email me at SaintEsaul@aol.com. I'm in college.. So Ican't spend an arm and a leg. They can be nosebleeds.. I don't care.

Hi,
If anyone has a top price seat for the Thursday show please let me know.
I am interested in blocks 111/112/130/131

Thanks
Damien

Horizon member from Connecticut with (2) fantastic seats for sale (unfortunately due to the reschedule).

Just off the field in SEC 113, ROW 4 for the Wednesday, 9/23 show

http://i41.tinypic.com/29c42mo.jpg

$220.40 covers face + TM fees. Hard tickets in hand.

If interested, please contact me: ctyankfan @ yahoo.com

TICKETS SOLD, THANK YOU

Thanks,

Laura

I have 2 tickets for the 24th show ga s will trade for 2 tickets to the 23rd show let me know what you have or email me at bonodaman@msn.com

I have 2 tickets for section 329, row 5, Thu, Sep 24 and I can´t be there this day.

If interested, mail me at: arochajr@gmail.com

I have floor tickets for 9/23 and am looking to trade them for the floor tickets on 9/24. This is all I am looking for - a straight trade: floor for floor.Please let me know because the date change made it impossible for us (couple from Amsterdam) to see the show on Wednesday. Thanks!

Hi All,

I am flying in from the UK, now in time for the Wednesday show! I plan to take advantage of my early arrival & take in the Thursday show too- if I can get2 tickets.

Can anyone tell me please what the situation is with gigs in the US for buying tickets outside of the stadium. I think that 'scalping' is illegal inthe US but does this stop general public selling any spares they may have?

Alternatively does anyone have 2 spare tickets they are able to sell me?

Otherwise is my best bet 'stub hub?'

Thanks,

Dave