Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bigwave

Giants Stadium Show Reschedule from Friday 25th September Ticket Exchange/Sell/Requests

davecauvin wrote:

Hi All,

I am flying in from the UK, now in time for the Wednesday show! I plan to take advantage of my early arrival & take in the Thursday show too- if I can get 2 tickets.

Can anyone tell me please what the situation is with gigs in the US for buying tickets outside of the stadium. I think that 'scalping' is illegal in the US but does this stop general public selling any spares they may have?

Alternatively does anyone have 2 spare tickets they are able to sell me?

Otherwise is my best bet 'stub hub?'

Thanks,

Dave

but that doesn't stop it from happening

domenico wrote:

I have floor tickets for 9/23 and am looking to trade them for the floor tickets on 9/24. This is all I am looking for - a straight trade: floor for floor. Please let me know because the date change made it impossible for us (couple from Amsterdam) to see the show on Wednesday. Thanks!

Nobody who can help us out here?

I have 4 GA tickets for Wednesday night. Would like to trade them for decent seats (not behind the stage, not in 300s). Any takers?

Have 2 tickets for 9/24 at giants stadium; Sec 101, row 37, seats 21-22. $110.95 each ($98 face plus service fees). Looking for seats in the same price pointfor the 9/23 show. PM me if interested. thanks.

I have one GA ticket for Wednesday, 9/23 that I would like to trade for one GA on Thursday 9/24. Please PM me if interested.

TRADED with Dolfinn

hey there !! looking for Lower Level tickets for either show. Sections 107-135 would work. please email me if you have extras !!

chipper 01967 at yahoo

I know this will be a tough buy, but I'd figure I'd put it out there.

Looking for 1 GA ticket for Thurs., Sept. 24th at Giants Stadium.

Please PM me. Thanks

I have 1 GA for Thurs 9/24 and will trade it for 1 Wed 9/23 GA ticket?

Let me know if you are interested...

I am sorry that this is such a mess for so many! eyes.gif

Exchanged- Thanks u2forlife2!

u2forlife2 wrote:

I have one GA ticket for Wednesday, 9/23 that I would like to trade for one GA on Thursday 9/24. Please PM me if interested.

u2forlife2- Let me know if you like to trade your GA Wed for my Thurs?[/font]
Sent you a PM[/font]

I have a single reserved seat for the now re-scheduled Wednesday 23rd show - its in section 113, and total with all ticketmaster bs charges is $114. Let meknow if you are interested - jdf1968@gmail.com

Hello!

Me and my friends would like to purchase 1-3 Gas for 9/24.

PM me or write me at apisu2@gmail.com

I am looking for 1 seat on 9/23 in Sections 107-110 or Section 132 - 135. Will pay face value.

Can also trade my GA for 9/23 (and pay the difference) for a seat in Sections 107-110 or Section 132 - 135.

If interested, please contact me at u2forlife2@hotmail.com.

UPDATE!!

I have TWO (2) seats for sale to U2's concert on 9/23 at Giants Stadium:

2 seats together - Section 109 (right next to the stage), row 41
2 seats together - Section 108 (right next to the stage), row 21. This is on the aisle - very convenient for dancing and getting drinks

All tickets are USD$275 each, the same I paid to ticketbastard. If interested, email me at u2forlife2@hotmail.com.

domenico wrote:

I have floor tickets for 9/23 and am looking to trade them for the floor tickets on 9/24. This is all I am looking for - a straight trade: floor for floor. Please let me know because the date change made it impossible for us (couple from Amsterdam) to see the show on Wednesday. Thanks!

This is still actual, please help us out. There was a user named Gordon who emailed me but he never reacted on my reply so please please please if you havetickets for the Thursday show and can swap with our Wednesday tickets that would be really sensational. Please email me and we will arrange a swap in New York.We have a friend who lives in New York so that shouldn't be a problem.

THANKS!

domenico wrote:

This is still actual, please help us out. There was a user named Gordon who emailed me but he never reacted on my reply so please please please if you havetickets for the Thursday show and can swap with our Wednesday tickets that would be really sensational. Please email me and we will arrange a swap in New York.We have a friend who lives in New York so that shouldn't be a problem.

THANKS!

We're swimming in them, so take them off our hands already...please?

Demand is so low, i guarantee u will b able to walk right up to almost anywhere u want without queuing outside at all. (Most ppl coming to GAmonday especially are casual fans who will wander in late, after work/school & dinner.)

Whereas in NY, LA, vegas etc the insane demand means having to queue all day & fight for a good spot.

So have fun at the other shows, but then for a unique opportunity to see the show from yr spot of choice, COME TO BOSTON! It will b totally different, ipromise u.

People are practically giving away these GA tix, especially the monday 21sep tix, way under face value.

Obviously u can contact all the ppl (like me: sdvsdvsdv@gmail.com) offering boston GA on these message boards, but ucan also just show up at the stadium & find a GA ticket there...don't let all these cheap tix go to waste! I'm just encouraging fellow U2 fans toshow up in boston, not necessarily to get their tix from me.

Anyone can help me?

Can I take tickets purchased in will call sistem one day before the concert? Im flying from Brazil and dont have time to do it in other days.

Because of the re-schedule my wife will not be able to go to the two NY shows with me...I am looking to sell the extra ticket for each night at face value.

For the Thursday 9/24 Show I have an excellent seat for sale. Section 109 / Row 33. This is right on the side of the stage on the first level. The cost forthis is $250.

For the re-scheduled show (now Wednesday) - I have a seat stage side on the third tier...Section 334 / Row 9. The cost for this is $100.

I have hard tickets. And I can either mail the ticket to you...or we can meet before the shows. (Probablu better to meet as time is getting tight)

I will be attending both of these shows (in the seat next to you!)...

I am a HUGE fan and can not wait for the shows!!! I am seeing both shows in Boston...and the two in NY! Next week is going to ROCK!!

Shoot me an email at bradploof @ yahoo . com

Peace!