Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

basher1

Friendlies........The Next Generation

Emm, I'll take up the challenge another night.....just nana napped on the couch for an hour and am going to my bed to see if I can kip there instead! Aye,wuss! Nite all!

suziem wrote:

Emm, I'll take up the challenge another night.....just nana napped on the couch for an hour and am going to my bed to see if I can kip there instead! Aye, wuss! Nite all!

Ah'll no be far behind ya Suzie....that is to say you will be in yer bed in your hoose and i'll be in ma bed in ma hoose.....jist taeclarify.....not wanting anybody getting jealous here....*looks towards Val*......lol

basher1 wrote:

suziem wrote:

Emm, I'll take up the challenge another night.....just nana napped on the couch for an hour and am going to my bed to see if I can kip there instead! Aye, wuss! Nite all!

Ah'll no be far behind ya Suzie....that is to say you will be in yer bed in your hoose and i'll be in ma bed in ma hoose.....jist tae clarify.....not wanting anybody getting jealous here....*looks towards Val*......lol

It's too feckin cold out there to make the trip over the Border tonight Bash ... so I'll be in ma bed in ma hoose too!! ..... besides .... greendoesn't suit me!tongue.gif

bonome wrote:

basher1 wrote:

suziem wrote:

Ah'll no be far behind ya Suzie....that is to say you will be in yer bed in your hoose and i'll be in ma bed in ma hoose.....jist tae clarify.....not wanting anybody getting jealous here....*looks towards Val*......lol

It's too feckin cold out there to make the trip over the Border tonight Bash ... so I'll be in ma bed in ma hoose too!! ..... besides .... green doesn't suit me!roll.gif

basher1 wrote:

bonome wrote:

basher1 wrote:

suziem wrote:

It's too feckin cold out there to make the trip over the Border tonight Bash ... so I'll be in ma bed in ma hoose too!! ..... besides .... green doesn't suit me!wink.gif

Sleep well Suzie & Barry -Tomorrow is another day and there will be more chaos to cause....roll.gif

Aww..Val ....are all the lightweights gone to bed.???

See ,,i knew i could drink them under the table...lol

cathkel wrote:

Aww..Val ....are all the lightweights gone to bed.???

See ,,i knew i could drink them under the table...lol

Yer Arse ye Did Miss.........lol

Morning all another shit day in paradise pissing with rain and blowing a gale.......marvellous.

Good morning my friendly people.. thanks for keeping my bar running.. while I was sooooo busy yesterday at work.. wft was going on there, then??

Good to see Paula here x I miss ya buddy x

So.. who owes me for all those drinks? Ahhh sod it.. I'm feeling generous.. beers on the house :)

Ooooh that lovely lady from Austrailia was here, too.. what am I saying.. they're all lovely in Aus.. :)

Hi Kat.. hope life has been treating you well x

bonosbaby25 wrote:

Good morning my friendly people.. thanks for keeping my bar running.. while I was sooooo busy yesterday at work.. wft was going on there, then??

So.. who owes me for all those drinks? Ahhh sod it.. I'm feeling generous.. beers on the house
:)

Morning Dawn....

well im not a grass but Marie and Val were actually lying under one of the pumps letting the beer just run i mean thats takin' the piss.......lol

Oh and i saw Liz and Suzie take all the pork scratchings and were firing them at passers-by on the street........

but you didn't hear that from me.

basher1 wrote:

bonosbaby25 wrote:

So.. who owes me for all those drinks? Ahhh sod it.. I'm feeling generous.. beers on the house

Morning Dawn....

well im not a grass but Marie and Val were actually lying under one of the pumps letting the beer just run i mean thats takin' the piss.......lol

Oh and i saw Liz and Suzie take all the pork scratchings and were firing them at passers-by on the street........

Hiya Barry...

lmao.. good on them, I say... mind you.. if they need to do that, maybe they have a problem.. and I should refer them to my mate, who's a alcoholcouncellor??

Sorry to hear it's cold and rainy up there, love.. it's bloody glorious here.. tongue.gif

bonosbaby25 wrote:

basher1 wrote:

bonosbaby25 wrote:

Morning Dawn....

Hiya Barry...

lmao.. good on them, I say... mind you.. if they need to do that, maybe they have a problem.. and I should refer them to my mate, who's a alcohol councellor??

Sorry to hear it's cold and rainy up there, love.. it's bloody glorious here..

Oh aye they got problems alright......lol

yeah im sure sun is shining in Grimsby right enough......lol

lol - yep.. but spose we all have our own problems, ay?? :)

And.. seriously.. it's bloody lovely here.. sun is out and it's really warm.. :) Great day for a bbq :)

bonosbaby25 wrote:

lol - yep.. but spose we all have our own problems, ay??

And.. seriously.. it's bloody lovely here.. sun is out and it's really warm..
Great day for a bbq

Yeah i got a ton of them at the moment mate.......

bloody BBQ you takin the piss......lol.....

bonosbaby25 wrote:

mmmmm.....free beer.....

thumbsup.gif

Jets FC wrote:

bonosbaby25 wrote:

mmmmm.....free beer.....

Sounds like a plan Pete i could really do with a good night out soon.

Morning all friendlies :-) Dull & windy in my neck of the woods today .... pffttt....I want summer back!!

bonome wrote:

Morning all friendlies :-) Dull & windy in my neck of the woods today .... pffttt....I want summer back!!

Me too Val the weathers really bad here just now.....i just saw Noah going past my window waving....roll.gif

A waving Noah is not a good sign Barry ..... especially if the "going past your window" was not horizontal ... lol..... did he have any life boatsattached? Might need them when he reaches us!!

lol....nah no lifeboats although i saw 2 folk looking suspiscously like Leo di Caprio and Kate Winslett hanging off the side.....

Oh dear .... seems like we are doomed if it's reached the tip up bit!!! roll.gif

btw ... love the JC lyrics in your siggy mate ... brilliant song that one ;)

bonome wrote:
Oh dear .... seems like we are doomed if it's reached the tip up bit!!! roll.gif

Yeah an all time fave of mine that one very sad.

basher1 wrote:
bonome wrote:
Oh dear .... seems like we are doomed if it's reached the tip up bit!!! sick.gif I get dizzy easy these days! lol

bonome wrote:

basher1 wrote:

bonome wrote:

Oh dear .... seems like we are doomed if it's reached the tip up bit!!!

btw ... love the JC lyrics in your siggy mate ... brilliant song that one
;)

I'm telling ya next it'll be Jonny Depp standing at the top of the mast......

Arghhh .... could cope with Jonny Depp ok ... but, the thought of being dragged into Davy Jones locker in a whirpool....
I get dizzy easy these days! lol

Ha ha ha ha......

it's the smell of old fish that would gie me the Boak......