Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

basher1

Friendlies........The Next Generation

basher1 wrote:
bonome wrote:
basher1 wrote:
bonome wrote:
Oh dear .... seems like we are doomed if it's reached the tip up bit!!! eek.gif

bonome wrote:
basher1 wrote:
bonome wrote:
basher1 wrote:
bonome wrote:
Oh dear .... seems like we are doomed if it's reached the tip up bit!!! sick.gif

lol

Ok ... now that we are both feeling ready to be spilling our guts - time to change the subject I think! laugh.gif

Soon be time for work and me to test out the mary poppins brolly .... lol

bonome wrote:
Ok ... now that we are both feeling ready to be spilling our guts - time to change the subject I think! roll.gif

bonome wrote:

Morning all friendlies :-) Dull & windy in my neck of the woods today .... pffttt....I want summer back!!

well Hello Val , not sure if you remember me , we did meet kind of at a simple minds gig in Manchester few years back with Mulls ? you were with your son ithink hun ? ..anyway nice to see ya again love xx hopefully catch ya for a chat soon x x

bonosbaby25 wrote:

Good morning my friendly people.. thanks for keeping my bar running.. while I was sooooo busy yesterday at work.. wft was going on there, then??

Good to see Paula here x I miss ya buddy x

So.. who owes me for all those drinks? Ahhh sod it.. I'm feeling generous.. beers on the house
:)

Hiya Dawn*big wave * xx hopefully catch ya in here soon , just popping in before i make tea :-( xx

basher1 wrote:

bonosbaby25 wrote:

Good morning my friendly people.. thanks for keeping my bar running.. while I was sooooo busy yesterday at work.. wft was going on there, then??

So.. who owes me for all those drinks? Ahhh sod it.. I'm feeling generous.. beers on the house

Morning Dawn....

well im not a grass but Marie and Val were actually lying under one of the pumps letting the beer just run i mean thats takin' the piss.......lol

Oh and i saw Liz and Suzie take all the pork scratchings and were firing them at passers-by on the street........

but you didn't hear that from me.

Yer feckin grass.............it was an accident. And it wasn't me started it.....it was Marie and Suzie. It was after they polished off that keg of Stellathat the trouble began

By the way..........did anyone see where the strippers snake went? He wants it back.......we saw it disappear, but no-one saw where it went.....or thegoateek.gif

basher1 wrote:
bonome wrote:
Ok ... now that we are both feeling ready to be spilling our guts - time to change the subject I think! tongue.gif

paulac wrote:

bonome wrote:

Morning all friendlies :-) Dull & windy in my neck of the woods today .... pffttt....I want summer back!!

well Hello Val , not sure if you remember me , we did meet kind of at a simple minds gig in Manchester few years back with Mulls ? you were with your son i think hun ? ..anyway nice to see ya again love xx hopefully catch ya for a chat soon x x

Yes of course I remember you Paula!! happy.gif It was my son I was with - youhave a good memory! Good to touch base again. Look forward to that chat. xx

lizmen wrote:

basher1 wrote:

bonosbaby25 wrote:

Morning Dawn....

well im not a grass but Marie and Val were actually lying under one of the pumps letting the beer just run i mean thats takin' the piss.......lol

Oh and i saw Liz and Suzie take all the pork scratchings and were firing them at passers-by on the street........

but you didn't hear that from me.

Yer feckin grass.............it was an accident. And it wasn't me started it.....it was Marie and Suzie. It was after they polished off that keg of Stella that the trouble began

By the way..........did anyone see where the strippers snake went? He wants it back.......we saw it disappear, but no-one saw where it went.....or the goatroll.gif

I saw the goat leave with Barry - he led it out on a red silky leash with leather studded collar!! wink.gif

Ahhhhhhhh, I thought the goat was with Barry.

Barry...........the goat needs her medication from the clinic or things could get nasty. And the stripper needs them back cos they're part of the actdevil.gif

Oh my... this place is even stranger than before.. I blame that Val... oh.. and Liz.. lol

Evening people.. hope you're all happy and healthy :)

Happy, healthy and a little windswept Dawn .... good evening to you:)

Blame? Me? Liz? Why? We only told what we saw! lol .... ;) Strange place? This? You better believe it, they don't come any stranger! hehehehe

Oi......cheeky feckers imagine calling Marie a goat thats just rude........

Hi Val.. Hi Barry.. well, it's been a lovely day here today.. very warm and really sunny.. it's been like summer.. lol

hey Val.. I know how strange this place gets.. I've been around a while.. lol at least in here, we have lovely, friendly crazy people :)

Oh Dawn .... lol ... I didn't mean anything strange by calling it strange, or meant to infer that you were strange or the friendly thread was strange ... i..... errrrrrr...... *digs hole a bit deeper* ROFL .... You do realise I am joking I hope :)

I love being with the lovely, friendly, crazy people ..... speaking of which ..... Hiya Barry x

bonome wrote:

Oh Dawn .... lol ... I didn't mean anything strange by calling it strange, or meant to infer that you were strange or the friendly thread was strange ... i ..... errrrrrr...... *digs hole a bit deeper* ROFL .... You do realise I am joking I hope

I love being with the lovely, friendly, crazy people ..... speaking of which ..... Hiya Barry x

Val stop fucking about......

DAWN YER A WEIRDO..........lol

bonosbaby25 wrote:

lol - course I realised you was joking, Val.. no worries from me..

Coolio happy.gif

How come you got the summer over your side of the coast? I figured it had buggered off for the year! wink.gif

basher1 wrote:

bonome wrote:

Oh Dawn .... lol ... I didn't mean anything strange by calling it strange, or meant to infer that you were strange or the friendly thread was strange ... i ..... errrrrrr...... *digs hole a bit deeper* ROFL .... You do realise I am joking I hope

But you know her better than I do Bash .....lol ..... then again it is a bit weird to open up her club/pub and let us bunch of idiots run riot on our own inthere!laugh.gif

bonome wrote:

basher1 wrote:

bonome wrote:

But you know her better than I do Bash .....lol ..... then again it is a bit weird to open up her club/pub and let us bunch of idiots run riot on our own in there!

Val shes mates with me how much of weirdo must you all be.....lol

*Stands up in the corner *.....nerd.gifmy name is Val and I must be weird.......*sits & contemplates*

So mate ... you managed to get to and from work without the SuperBash outfit? I didn't need the poppins brolly after all & forecast for tomorrow issunshine! Dawn must have taken pity on us and ordered it over here! Yay!!!

bonome wrote:

*Stands up in the corner *.....
my name is Val and I must be weird....... *sits & contemplates*

So mate ... you managed to get to and from work without the SuperBash outfit? I didn't need the poppins brolly after all & forecast for tomorrow is sunshine! Dawn must have taken pity on us and ordered it over here! Yay!!!

lol......nah my tights got ripped on the way out so i had to drive.....

bonome wrote:

bonosbaby25 wrote:

lol - course I realised you was joking, Val.. no worries from me..

Coolio

How come you got the summer over your side of the coast? I figured it had buggered off for the year!

I know.. it's gonna be lovely all week, apparently, Val.. it's great..

Where are you from, love?