Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

basher1

Friendlies........The Next Generation

Recommended Posts

basher1 wrote:
bonome wrote:
basher1 wrote:
bonome wrote:
Oh dear .... seems like we are doomed if it's reached the tip up bit!!! eek.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bonome wrote:
basher1 wrote:
bonome wrote:
basher1 wrote:
bonome wrote:
Oh dear .... seems like we are doomed if it's reached the tip up bit!!! sick.gif

 

 

lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok ... now that we are both feeling ready to be spilling our guts - time to change the subject I think! laugh.gif

 

Soon be time for work and me to test out the mary poppins brolly .... lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bonome wrote:
Ok ... now that we are both feeling ready to be spilling our guts - time to change the subject I think! roll.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

bonome wrote:

Morning all friendlies :-) Dull & windy in my neck of the woods today .... pffttt....I want summer back!!

well Hello Val , not sure if you remember me , we did meet kind of at a simple minds gig in Manchester few years back with Mulls ? you were with your son ithink hun ? ..anyway nice to see ya again love xx hopefully catch ya for a chat soon x x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

bonosbaby25 wrote:

Good morning my friendly people.. thanks for keeping my bar running.. while I was sooooo busy yesterday at work.. wft was going on there, then??

 

Good to see Paula here x I miss ya buddy x

 

So.. who owes me for all those drinks? Ahhh sod it.. I'm feeling generous.. beers on the house
:)

Hiya Dawn*big wave * xx hopefully catch ya in here soon , just popping in before i make tea :-( xx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

basher1 wrote:

bonosbaby25 wrote:

Good morning my friendly people.. thanks for keeping my bar running.. while I was sooooo busy yesterday at work.. wft was going on there, then??

 

Good to see Paula here x I miss ya buddy x

 

So.. who owes me for all those drinks? Ahhh sod it.. I'm feeling generous.. beers on the house
:)

Morning Dawn....

 

well im not a grass but Marie and Val were actually lying under one of the pumps letting the beer just run i mean thats takin' the piss.......lol

 

Oh and i saw Liz and Suzie take all the pork scratchings and were firing them at passers-by on the street........

 

but you didn't hear that from me.

 

Yer feckin grass.............it was an accident. And it wasn't me started it.....it was Marie and Suzie. It was after they polished off that keg of Stellathat the trouble began

 

By the way..........did anyone see where the strippers snake went? He wants it back.......we saw it disappear, but no-one saw where it went.....or thegoateek.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
basher1 wrote:
bonome wrote:
Ok ... now that we are both feeling ready to be spilling our guts - time to change the subject I think! tongue.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

paulac wrote:

bonome wrote:

Morning all friendlies :-) Dull & windy in my neck of the woods today .... pffttt....I want summer back!!

well Hello Val , not sure if you remember me , we did meet kind of at a simple minds gig in Manchester few years back with Mulls ? you were with your son i think hun ? ..anyway nice to see ya again love xx hopefully catch ya for a chat soon x x

 

Yes of course I remember you Paula!! happy.gif It was my son I was with - youhave a good memory! Good to touch base again. Look forward to that chat. xx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lizmen wrote:

basher1 wrote:

bonosbaby25 wrote:

Good morning my friendly people.. thanks for keeping my bar running.. while I was sooooo busy yesterday at work.. wft was going on there, then??

 

Good to see Paula here x I miss ya buddy x

 

So.. who owes me for all those drinks? Ahhh sod it.. I'm feeling generous.. beers on the house
:)

Morning Dawn....

 

well im not a grass but Marie and Val were actually lying under one of the pumps letting the beer just run i mean thats takin' the piss.......lol

 

Oh and i saw Liz and Suzie take all the pork scratchings and were firing them at passers-by on the street........

 

but you didn't hear that from me.

 

Yer feckin grass.............it was an accident. And it wasn't me started it.....it was Marie and Suzie. It was after they polished off that keg of Stella that the trouble began

 

By the way..........did anyone see where the strippers snake went? He wants it back.......we saw it disappear, but no-one saw where it went.....or the goatroll.gif

 

I saw the goat leave with Barry - he led it out on a red silky leash with leather studded collar!! wink.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ahhhhhhhh, I thought the goat was with Barry.

 

Barry...........the goat needs her medication from the clinic or things could get nasty. And the stripper needs them back cos they're part of the actdevil.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh my... this place is even stranger than before.. I blame that Val... oh.. and Liz.. lol

 

Evening people.. hope you're all happy and healthy :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy, healthy and a little windswept Dawn .... good evening to you:)

 

Blame? Me? Liz? Why? We only told what we saw! lol .... ;) Strange place? This? You better believe it, they don't come any stranger! hehehehe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oi......cheeky feckers imagine calling Marie a goat thats just rude........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Val.. Hi Barry.. well, it's been a lovely day here today.. very warm and really sunny.. it's been like summer.. lol

 

hey Val.. I know how strange this place gets.. I've been around a while.. lol at least in here, we have lovely, friendly crazy people :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh Dawn .... lol ... I didn't mean anything strange by calling it strange, or meant to infer that you were strange or the friendly thread was strange ... i..... errrrrrr...... *digs hole a bit deeper* ROFL .... You do realise I am joking I hope :)

 

I love being with the lovely, friendly, crazy people ..... speaking of which ..... Hiya Barry x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

bonome wrote:

Oh Dawn .... lol ... I didn't mean anything strange by calling it strange, or meant to infer that you were strange or the friendly thread was strange ... i ..... errrrrrr...... *digs hole a bit deeper* ROFL .... You do realise I am joking I hope
:)

 

I love being with the lovely, friendly, crazy people ..... speaking of which ..... Hiya Barry x

Val stop fucking about......

 

DAWN YER A WEIRDO..........lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

bonosbaby25 wrote:

lol - course I realised you was joking, Val.. no worries from me..
:)

Coolio happy.gif

 

How come you got the summer over your side of the coast? I figured it had buggered off for the year! wink.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

basher1 wrote:

bonome wrote:

Oh Dawn .... lol ... I didn't mean anything strange by calling it strange, or meant to infer that you were strange or the friendly thread was strange ... i ..... errrrrrr...... *digs hole a bit deeper* ROFL .... You do realise I am joking I hope
:)

 

I love being with the lovely, friendly, crazy people ..... speaking of which ..... Hiya Barry x

Val stop fucking about......

 

DAWN YER A WEIRDO..........lol

 

But you know her better than I do Bash .....lol ..... then again it is a bit weird to open up her club/pub and let us bunch of idiots run riot on our own inthere!laugh.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

bonome wrote:

basher1 wrote:

bonome wrote:

Oh Dawn .... lol ... I didn't mean anything strange by calling it strange, or meant to infer that you were strange or the friendly thread was strange ... i ..... errrrrrr...... *digs hole a bit deeper* ROFL .... You do realise I am joking I hope
:)

 

I love being with the lovely, friendly, crazy people ..... speaking of which ..... Hiya Barry x

Val stop fucking about......

 

DAWN YER A WEIRDO..........lol

 

But you know her better than I do Bash .....lol ..... then again it is a bit weird to open up her club/pub and let us bunch of idiots run riot on our own in there!
image

Val shes mates with me how much of weirdo must you all be.....lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*Stands up in the corner *.....nerd.gifmy name is Val and I must be weird.......*sits & contemplates*

 

So mate ... you managed to get to and from work without the SuperBash outfit? I didn't need the poppins brolly after all & forecast for tomorrow issunshine! Dawn must have taken pity on us and ordered it over here! Yay!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

bonome wrote:

*Stands up in the corner *.....
image
my name is Val and I must be weird....... *sits & contemplates*

 

So mate ... you managed to get to and from work without the SuperBash outfit? I didn't need the poppins brolly after all & forecast for tomorrow is sunshine! Dawn must have taken pity on us and ordered it over here! Yay!!!

lol......nah my tights got ripped on the way out so i had to drive.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

bonome wrote:

bonosbaby25 wrote:

lol - course I realised you was joking, Val.. no worries from me..
:)

Coolio
image

 

How come you got the summer over your side of the coast? I figured it had buggered off for the year!
image

I know.. it's gonna be lovely all week, apparently, Val.. it's great..

 

Where are you from, love?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.