Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

basher1

Friendlies........The Next Generation

Wooo hooo , I finally got back into the zoo! How are you all?

I'm having a fabbie time here in sunny Pennsylvania. Eating, drinking and shopping, oh, and hot tubbing....WHILE drinking beers. This is the life!

About to book my train to get to NYC tomorrow for the gig on Wednesday night. Still doesn't feel real somehow!

Catch you all soon X

but the plans went to the windows in the sky .... hehehehe ..

*listens for the sound of shattering peace over Liverpool*

I'm having a fabbie time here in sunny Pennsylvania. Eating, drinking and shopping, oh, and hot wink.giftubbing....WHILE drinking beers. This is the life!

About to book my train to get to NYC tomorrow for the gig on Wednesday night. Still doesn't feel real somehow!

Catch you all soon X

Hi Suzie - glad you're having a great time.  Especially love the sound of the hot tub + beers! ;)  Enjoy the show on Weds & the rest of your trip x

but the plans went to the windows in the sky .... hehehehe ..

*listens for the sound of shattering peace over Liverpool*

ROLMFAO............that's brilliant that. Aye, he'll be in soon. Quick nosh up for him then he's out delivering his newpapers, then back again for more food. Bloody hollow legs he's got

Liverpool Lizsmokin.gif

I'm having a fabbie time here in sunny Pennsylvania. Eating, drinking and shopping, oh, and hot tubbing....WHILE drinking beers. This is the life!

Catch you all soon X

SSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUZZZZZZZZZZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEE

woohhhoooo

So glad you're having a fab time Suzie. Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back and see all the piccies. What an adventure you're having. Feckin brilliant mate

Oh, and Basher is back on FB..........so it really is a fantastic day today happy.gif

Liverpool Lizsmokin.gif

A Beautiful Day indeed! Not too happy about the post code thingmy showing up in here, but otherwise, it is unbelievably awesome to be able to navigate around and not get flung out. i.e. what it should have been like in the first place!

Still p*sh about your profile though Liz, WTF! Hi Val!!

A Beautiful Day indeed! Not too happy about the post code thingmy showing up in here, but otherwise, it is unbelievably awesome to be able to navigate around and not get flung out. i.e. what it should have been like in the first place!

Still p*sh about your profile though Liz, WTF! Hi Val!!

Who cares about the post code thing if any wanker on here wants to come visit me thats fine....if i like them great if not then it'll be a smack in the coupon.......

oh and enjoy yersel suzie and if yer a true friend a gig t-shirt size xl........lol 

*throws in her coupon*
lol......and a nice coupon it is too Val....x

wow...........what did I miss then? Who's fighting who?

Liverpool Lizroll.gifsmokin.gif

lol.....no-one yet liz.

Oh good............thought I'd missed it

************* sits back and awaits round one. Eats pork scratchings and Pringles **************

Don't worry Liz - he'll have not a lot of fight in him afer he's done a naked run across the Gobi desert with WMTV .... LMAO .... ;))

Naked run across the Gobi desert? Hope he takes a good sunblock with him.......it could get very painful. And peeling could be a problemeek.gif

Liverpool Lizsmokin.gif

He's a wise enough guy, sure the sunblock will be stashed in a safe place before the run ...wink.gif..... but that might not help with the painful bits!! roll.gif

Mmmmm..... kinda ok with fingers crossed ...... whatever it is hope it works out right for you mate. *crosses fingers to help Dawn* :-)

Thanks, Val.. just stuff going on with Dad, still... he's been in hospital for almost a year.. well, in and out.. hopefully they are sorting him out, now.. like I say.. fingers crossed.. x

((((hugs)))) .... all the best to your dad Dawn, it can't have been an easy year for any of you ...

Thanks Val x

So.. how's it been your side of the country? It's been bloody lovely today.. I've got 4 loads of washing done :) I can't believe it's almost the end of September..

sunny over this side too .... although when it gets darker in the evenings, can feel the colder climate creeping in. The washing bit is ok, it's the ironing I don't like....pffttt. Ban ironing & stay crinkly I say!! ;)

:D Val.. I'm the same.. I really hate the ironing.. it is THE worst chore ever!! I reckon they should make prisoners do ironing.. that would make them stay outta trouble.. lol

lol...you could be right there Dawn ;)

quiet in the zoo tonight ..... not even any lions roaring anywhere .... :P