Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

basher1

Friendlies........The Next Generation

Morning all. Well, I think autumn has arrived here. Had to have me woolly hat on at the lottie yesterday. I was so cold. Still, I love autumn so it's cool. The park looks so beautiful with all the trees changing colour and the leaves falling. It's my favourite time of the year

Liverpool Lizsmokin.gif

Good afternoon all from a sunny if breezy place here. It is getting quite cold in the evenings/nights though so might need you knit me a woolly hat Liz!! ;)

I may just do that for you Val................... i've just asked my old mum to knit me a nice fishermans rib wooly. She made me one years ago and it was gorgeous....so snuggly and warm.

Liverpool Lizsmokin.gif

everything is pish pot poo in friendly avenue this evening ..... lol .... need any HP sauce on that Bash? ;)

Hi all.. friendlies on page 3??? No-one been feeling friendly lately??

I went to see Florence and the Machine last night... and WOW.. that girl can sing!!! The songs were a little disjointed at times.. but it was a great show.. well worth the £13 I paid.. lol

Evening groovester.............what's happening?

Glad you enjoyed the show Dawnie..........

Liverpool Lizsmokin.gif

Hey Liz.. it's all good here, love x

Yep.. the show was good.. as my mum would have said, she's got a good set of lungs on her.. lol

Good morning, Friendlies....stopping by quickly...trying to be productive here at work..but wanted to do a quick hello!!!

I haven't posted in the Friendlies in a while, hope that doesn't make me "un"friendly!!!

Good morning...((((Dawn)))) Haven't given u one of those in a while! I wish we could have visited more in Dublin...did you know that I never knew you were in our apartment building until the day before I left!!!!??

Good afternoon Friendlies - great to see that people have been in here again ... I had previously begun to feel a little lonely ... lol :)

Hey friendlies. Still here in sunny Pennsylvania (though someone turned the temperature down, pah). Full of the freaking cold too, typical!

How's everyone? X

Hey friendlies. Still here in sunny Pennsylvania (though someone turned the temperature down, pah). Full of the freaking cold too, typical!

How's everyone? X

Evening all.....

Suzie it's effing freezin here.

Hiyaaaaaaa

Any friendlies still around..

Suzie.. I hope you are having a fantastic time over in the US x

Hi Barry.. sorry I missed ya last night x

Hiyaaaaaaa

Any friendlies still around..

Suzie.. I hope you are having a fantastic time over in the US x

Hi Barry.. sorry I missed ya last night x

S'ok im not hurt honest.......lol