Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

basher1

Friendlies........The Next Generation

Hey friendlies!

Been a while since I was here, sorry!

Dawn - hope Dad's op goes well, thinking of you both today.

I just posted down in Aussies (apologies for those who see this twice!) that I head home from the US tomorrow. I am feckin depressed already! 3 weeks still wasn't enough! I think I need to get home and book my next flights here asap to give me something to look forward to!

See you all on the other side of the Atlantic in a coupla days XXX

Hello Friendlies...okay, my u2 journey has ended and what a journey it was.......and heartfelt thanks to many of you who made the journey so incredibly awesome!!! I hope that we all have our journeys again next year and that our paths cross again :-)

We just had the Atlanta concert...our zootop group (13 of us) all got front row which included my daughter and son. Their first u2 concert. My daughter said, "mom, they weren't as bad as I thought they would be"!!! LOL :-) My 16 year old son loved it! I was between the two of them on front rail...so glad they got to experience it. Bono pointed to my daughter after Moment of Surrender and she yawned at him!!! And then she pointed to me and Bono bent down and put his hand out to me and waved....okay, many of you have probably already heard and I am still on cloud 9 for my Bono moment...thank you for letting me indulge. And one more thing, Adam got a kick out of my daughter...he smiled at her several times and waved at her too. I think Bono and Adam knew we were mother and daughter and found her quite amusing because she seemed uninterested cuz she didn't think it would be cool to be going crazy for the band that her mom loves!!! My son didn't mind though!

((((Friendlies))))....

More ((((((((((((((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) to all the friedlies , good that so many have good memories of the 360 tour h-hmm (((((Tracy))))))) loved your Bono  moment.  But to all the zootops here hang in there and good vibes to all;)wink.gif

Yup! He's MIA. Marie mentioned internet problems, but personally, I think we've been dumped!!

Yup! He's MIA. Marie mentioned internet problems, but personally, I think we've been dumped!!
LOL.....yeah..you could be right.....he must have dumped us for the Girls Aloud websitelaugh.gif

Morning Friendlies.....

Its a great morning......after a nightmare start.

Some of the friendlies are off to Paris....woohooo...we got our tix this morning. Let the 2010 excitment begin :-D

I don't know which of us were worse...me or Dawn...but we hit every obstacle possible while trying for those bloody tickets but WE GOT THEM. :-)

U2 and Disneyland here we come

[quote name='cathkel wrote:

suziem']Yup! He's MIA. Marie mentioned internet problems, but personally, I think we've been dumped!!

LOL.....yeah..you could be right.....he must have dumped us for the Girls Aloud websitelaugh.gif

Well - I hope he took his tissues with him wink.gif

Morning Friendlies.....

Its a great morning......after a nightmare start.

Some of the friendlies are off to Paris....woohooo...we got our tix this morning. Let the 2010 excitment begin :-D

I don't know which of us were worse...me or Dawn...but we hit every obstacle possible while trying for those bloody tickets but WE GOT THEM. :-)

U2 and Disneyland here we come

That's great news Marie - I am thrilled you got the tickets!!  Obstacles? pffttt ... try as they might they can not keep you girls down xxhappy.gif

More ((((((((((((((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) to all the friedlies , good that so many have good memories of the 360 tour h-hmm (((((Tracy))))))) loved your Bono  moment.  But to all the zootops here hang in there and good vibes to all;)wink.gif

Kat, you are so sweet...thank you!!  So happy with my Bono moment...never thought it would happen!!

Dawn, prayers for your father.

Lizzie, you know I luv ya!!

Marie, so happy you got your tics for Paris.

Suzie, are you adjusting?  I so want to call your american cell phone in hopes that you will still pick it up.

I hope all of our paths cross next year for the tour.

And Uncle B....where are you???  Your t-bag is missing you something fierce!

*bump*

T-bag, I am REALLY missing my US cell......no offence, but there is another person I am not getting to keep in touch with as much without it :o(

You can miss more than just me Miss Suzie!!!  That someone else needs to learn how to use facebook more often and skype!!!

You can miss more than just me Miss Suzie!!!  That someone else needs to learn how to use facebook more often and skype!!!

Woohoo Tracy....are you in descuise as GabyBonella.....i thought that was Gibbos new name...roll.gif

The Gremlins are at work again.....Gaby is taking over the zoo.

glasses.gif

Morning friendlies 

Gaby is mega busy this week, she's EVERYWHERE!

And yes, I totally agree with what you said Gaby!

Forgive me friendly peeps for it is 3 days since my last post here ..... lol..... hope everyone is well - enjoy your weekend folks :)

Hi to all friendlies;)

((((Dawn)))))

((((((Tracy)))))

hugs to Marie for getting those tix:)

Big Hug to Liz And to Val and Mary;)

I should add that I would send him a PM or post on his profile but I cant go to My Home or any persons profile this week!!!!

If someone else can send him my huggies I would appreciate it! I hope he is ok!

Hey Sarah.. I have been in touch with Barry.. he's having probs getting online just now.. I'll send him a text message telling him you're missing him :)

Dawn x

Hey all back online thank f'k.

sorry i ain't been around.

Sarah sorry mate i missed ya.....thanks for thinking of me.....xx

Love and stuff to all.