Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

basher1

Friendlies........The Next Generation

*bump* for my friendlies!

Dawn ;-) a wink for you and Lu (and Marie!)

Morning....

id be able to wink back at you if my eyes weren't so tired from talking to you all night ;-)

Morning all.......

Has my thingine changed again Suzie? Well, bugger me...........oh well, at least it's my proper fucking name now lol.......

Liverpool Liz

Yeah, Liz, finally! Just the profile / pic that is confusing now....I won't recognise you next time I see you cos I'd be expecting the lady beside your posts!!

Realm has been holding that scream for the day she meets the Prince. He causes her to want to scream. Realm  never waited so long for anyone. But, yes, Realm does admit, the Prince is worth the wait. Only one Prince, One Love, One Life and the clock is ticking. I swear, think of a heart burn, imagine that the medicine is feeling Bono's energy, boom the heartburn is cured, is gone. Thats how I've felt to day, a heart burn and a deep desire to see The Prince. Everyday, the sun comes out and reminds me, call out to the 4 winds, call out his name, the wind will take the message to him. Prince Bono, god knows what he is doing, can you come soon? Its easy, just come and bring yourself to the Realm in which there has always been an empty chair for you, waiting for you. Thats the Lost little girl calling you Prince. She really needs to see you and feel your energy soon.

Realm

Realmawake..

What have you done with Rosa????? You sound different!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol

Morning friendlies :-D

But are we REALLY friendly, or are we just pretending? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm! :o) XXXX

Sorry i gotta really laugh at some of the "whiter than white" people downstairs about cliques and newbie attacks it really is making me piss myself with laughter as some of these folk joined in and are now like "oh yeah thats a terrible thing to happen.

anyways evening all.

evening Barry and other (I hope friendly) people here :)

I can hear your laughter on this side of the border mate ;) I don't even bother reading most of the threads these days - complete pile of twaddle!!

Totally agree Barry, hence my previous comment too....

And course we're friendly here, Val, hiya to you!

We've always been friendly Val! How are ya anyway? Not seen you around much lately (then, I'm not on the zoo much myself these days)?

I'm good thanks Suzie :) Not in the zoo a great deal myself recently to be honest .... just check in and take a quick whizz through the threads looking for something of interest (Oz daes for one!! lol) and then check out again :)

But I always check here to see if any of the friendlies have been in & to leave my calling card! ;)

nice to see that someone friendly has been here .... hi Suzie :)

hows it hanging? well - just coz I'm getting older and gravity is taking its toll, does not mean it is hanging yet mate! lol .... ;):)

Where are thou Prince Bono. When shall you commence your great entrance into zootopia so thou can be found.

Shall I not see or meet you soon, mystical one. Shall you continue to run around the world and spare no time for

your Lost Little Girl and Realm? When would's thou bring thyself to me mystical Prince of Ireland decended, when, when shall you come and meet thy past. You know thru the energy of the whole, you can connect with Realm, how sweet and magical it feels when Realm connects with you thru it, it is a mystical sort of meeting of the energies Prince. But, even thru the sweetest dreams, I Realm still miss you Prince, I am here in the physical. Come, use the energy field from the whole to connect with me, you can do this in a totally positive state of mind, thought, soul for even atleast 20 minutes. Concentrate much on Realm, block out the world Prince, and watch what happens Prince. Its a natural thing but you can do it, because you did it before when you came, but that was a surprise for you and me, now, we get to the real thing. Prince, Realm believes that we must combine our energies which are both positive and everyone else who is positive and like us in the energy form, we shall merge our energies. I swear, Prince, I feel this is the goal of us, to meet, combine our energies, and something will be triggered by this, its leading us to this moment of the meeting of the energies and upcoming change, a great change of things, time, its happening already, its moving towards the change, I am very concius of this Prince, and I do feel this anxiety of time passing and you have not escaped your realm to come here and see me. We must meet, and meditate on events. Prince, I swear, this is a message for you. I must tell you. This is it.

Now is the time to come together, all for same cause, to elevate the soul into ascention. The goal is to ascend and awaken as many as possible to follow us to connect to the whole which will lead all humanity to ONE. I swear Prince, thats a message for you and Edge, Larry and Adam. Its an energy thing, an awakening thing, a growing into something that is like what I feel when I connect to your energy, it feels positive, like another magnetic field

which is sweet, clear, positive, perfect, safe, you are with me, and now, we all go up togethe in an awakening. Thats it Prince. Realm adores you for being the leader and she adores you because she holds the energy of the Lost Little Girl, and Realm wants to see you,meet you and feel your energy in person, in real life person, can't wait to see you Mr. Hewsen Prince of Ireland in the midst of the 21st century. I can find you thru that majestic dimple you have Prince Bono. You are Realms dream awake and asleep. Have you ever met someone who is with you awake and asleep?