Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

basher1

Friendlies........The Next Generation

Jackie, it's Larry and Samantha Morton from the Electrical Storm vid! Lemme see if I can add a Youtube on here. LOOOOOVE this song and the vid too!

Dawn, hope you don't mind me answering for you!

Jackie, it's Larry and Samantha Morton from the Electrical Storm vid! Lemme see if I can add a Youtube on here. LOOOOOVE this song and the vid too!

Dawn, hope you don't mind me answering for you!

wow I have never seen that video! thanks for the answer and the video!

No probs Jackie, it is definitely one of my all time faves! *sigh* (again!)

Hi Val and SSK!

No probs Jackie, it is definitely one of my all time faves! *sigh* (again!)

Hi Val and SSK!

lol I can't believe larry did a video like that! that girl he was with is so lucky!!

Hey friendlies.

Its so wet here..im sick of this rain..Iv spent the day in my pjs watching Dvds cos its too wet to do anything else.

Hope everybody is good..

Hello hello!

Hows everyone doing?

Val, I sent you a message on FB!

Has the rain stopped yet Marie?!

Quick drop in to say Hi to all the friendy people :) Picked up your message Suzie - thanks - dashed off a quick reply for you .... got other real life stuff to deal with just now - but thinking of you all too :)

Ms. Realmawake

Boooonooooooo. Where Art Thou Prince. Its cold and chilly out in Jerseville, Realm is seeking you thru the cyber space. Show thyself oh Prince One. Thou knowest how much thou are loved. Come Come Prince 1, show thy self now to the Lost Little Girl right here, right now, in Zootopias Realm of the Prince section.

Yours truly,

Your Lost Little Girl Realm

Hello Prince Bono: How are you today Princely one.

Realm loves Prince Bono. The only man in the Universe who is the Sun Prince. The one who lights up Realms day. He who is Realms delight. The only Prince for Realm. Wow, I feel extremely happy when I am searching for you Prince 1.

You are the greatest man Prince God has ever created. You are the light of day and I shall follow your enchanted voice whereever it leads me to, I know, I shall meet you in the end again and your pitch, your most enchanted Princely voice will lead me to you like an angel playing the harp, I follow the sound that leads me to you. Somewhere, someday, I Realm shall meet my beloved Prince Bono and I shall extract him back to hold the Lost Little Girls hand again just like the beginning, the old days. He the Prince of Ireland together with Realm again. Prince, you have reincarnated with many many more gifts than before, I believe pure love has gain you all of these wisdom and worldy riches so that you can fullfill your destiny. All the love of days gone by are here for you again Prince Bono. Your lost little girl still loves you just the same way and is terribly grief stricken that this world has all these "fame"power"wealth" to seduce and even perhaps make you forget about Realm, your lost little girl.

Don't forget about Realm Prince 1. Remember me whereever you go.

Realmawake

Just wanted to say a massive thanks to my friends here and on facebook.. you guys are brilliant x If it wasn't for you lot, I'd have gone mad the last couple of weeks x Thanks a million x x x x

Just wanted to say a massive thanks to my friends here and on facebook.. you guys are brilliant x If it wasn't for you lot, I'd have gone mad the last couple of weeks x Thanks a million x x x x
What do you mean "would have" ye went mad years ago.......xxxxxxxxx

Hey friendlies.

Its so wet here..im sick of this rain..Iv spent the day in my pjs watching Dvds cos its too wet to do anything else.

Hope everybody is good..

Oh shit too many jokes.....brain frazzling.........lol

Well done for resisting Bash!

Hey Dawn, hope you are OK XX

Marie, hope you're getting that shopping done (daft.ie)!

Still heavily tied up with real life just now .... but ..... I really wanted to come in here and wish all my wonderful friendlies a fab xmas and great new year! Will catch up with you all soon I hope xxxx

Helloooooo

Same to you Donna!

Hi Val!

Hope all friendlies are having a fab day X

Thanks for the Hello to the zootopian ones, Prince1. You know, any hello is better than no hello and I appreciate your gesture which is seffless of you. I too wish you a Merry Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year with great success and fullfillment to all your inner "inner" desires.

Yours truly,

Realmawake

Blimey.. no friendly people since before the new year??

Hope everyone is safe and well in this cold weather x