Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

basher1

Friendlies........The Next Generation

A friendly thread in the Zoo such a welcome relief tongue.gif

Afternoon all!

A friendly thread in the Zoo such a welcome relief tongue.gif

Afternoon all!

Not that sunny here today Val, bit cloudy! I am good thanks and you?

Not that sunny here today Val, bit cloudy! I am good thanks and you?

I wish.... lol...... catching up with a mountain of laundry! pffttt....

never mind it's got to be done. Feet up tonight, movie and bottle of wine will be my reward for playing domestic goddess! hehehe

Bad luck for ireland in the rugby! They played well, but i think that france are gonig to be invincable this year. Good one wales though!!!

Happy Birthday to one of our fab friendlies.......Val :-D...(((((hugs))))
It was so nice to come in here and find this Marie happy.gif - thank you - you are fab too (((hugs)))

Heaven forbid!! Let sleeping dafties lie, that's what I say!

Dunno what happened to my tumblweed image! Trying again now...

tumbleweed.gif

Oi you pair feck off ya cheeky buggers......

OH AND A BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO VAL.....xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oi you pair feck off ya cheeky buggers......

OH AND A BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO VAL.....xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

embarassed.gif awwww, thanks Barry.... for the kisses too! embarassed.gifwink.gif

Realm sends "Bono" a "friendly hug" with a strong Energy Burst of Pure Love, to shock and awe Bono, strong enough so he can pass it, thru the energy source to the the Prince, who is rarely seen in the Realm of Reality. Pure Love Energies must reach the Prince somehow. This is the method Realm decided to use thru this "medium" computer; might as well use the technology for the cause of "One Man Comes In The Name Of Love". Love is meant to be given, not withheld. I want to try this medium to transport my energies to its owner vessel.

Realmawake

Prince, enter your Lost Little Girl's Realm thru zootopia. Lets chat, I am dying to chat with you thru "writing", but be aware, that your pitch and your voice cannot be replaced by anything or anyone. She still will be always hungry for your energy which comes from you, your pitch, your voice, your images, and the best way to get your energy is right on uno a uno Prince. Come on Prince, I dare you, do what the world thinks is impossible, unthinkable, the Prince and the Realm speak thru this "new age techonology" isn't this cool Prince? See, is not hard, its easy to reach your Realm. Come and join me on a private chat line or we can all chat together with the others on zootopia Prince. I think you would enjoy being with your daisies who love you so much Bono. Yes, I have learned to say Bono, and not feel pressured. Your true name is Prince.

Down to page 5? pffttt. Easy to see there have been no friendlies around here for some time!!

Good evening my dear friendly peeps :))

Happy Saturday Friendlies!

I don't want to count my chickens but it feels like Spring has finally made it North of the border....the cat and I sat outside in the sunshine earlier!

Oh, and I've got a not-too-shabby young man cleaning my car right now, things are good!