Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

basher1

Friendlies........The Next Generation

Hey people whats doing?????

A robber walks into a bank and tells the lassie behind the counter to put money in the bag.......

a guy standing in the line suddenly grabs the robber and they struggle and the guy rips the robbers mask off so the robber shoots him stone dead.......he thenputs his mask back on......

Then the robber says to one guy "hey did you see my face" the guy replies "well yeah" so the robber shoots him stone dead....

Then the robber turns to another guy and says "did you see my face" the guys says "well yeah i did" so the robber shoots him stonedead........

Then the robber says to another guy "did you see my face" the guy says "no i didn't see it".........

BUT MY WIFE DID.

Hi friendlies x

Barry.. hope all is ok x no probs re the texts.. sorry I've not been in touch today, been at the hossy with my dad again.. x

bonosbaby25 wrote:

Hi friendlies x

Barry.. hope all is ok x no probs re the texts.. sorry I've not been in touch today, been at the hossy with my dad again.. x

FFS...

sorry mate you know where i am and all that.....xxxx

basher1 wrote:

bonosbaby25 wrote:

Hi friendlies x

FFS...

no worries, love.. x

Hope all is ok with you x

bonosbaby25 wrote:

basher1 wrote:

bonosbaby25 wrote:

Hi friendlies x

FFS...

no worries, love.. x

yeah om ok still a bit fucked off though.

basher1 wrote:

bonosbaby25 wrote:

basher1 wrote:

bonosbaby25 wrote:

Hi friendlies x

FFS...

no worries, love.. x

yeah om ok still a bit fucked off though.

Why ya fucked off?

Morning Friendlies :)

Hope it's a more positive day for those who need it today x

The sun is shining again ... woooooooohoooooooooo!!!

basher1 wrote:

bonosbaby25 wrote:

Hi friendlies x

FFS...

Me too Dawnie..........you know where I am mate

basher1 wrote:

Hey people whats doing?????

A robber walks into a bank and tells the lassie behind the counter to put money in the bag.......

A woman laid off "due to the bad economy" arrives on Friday

to pick up her last check, finding a Miss America looking "temp"

doing her job as secretary and flirting with her boss.

In despair, she drives her old car down to the beach, where

she notices a brass bottle. As she brushes the sand off, a genie

pops out, offering her three wishes.

Saying to herself, "this can't be true," she tells the genie, "I'd like

a new Mercedes-Benz." Next to her run-down car appear two

new cars, a sedan and a convertible, and the genie hands her

two sets of keys.

Amazed she says, "I'd like a million dollars." The genie tells her

her bank account now has two million dollars.

Then, thinking about her boss flirting with Miss America, she

says, "I'd like you to beat up my boss...half to death."

Here! Well, briefly anyway! On FB and listening to the Chicago station - boys should be on in 5 mins. You listening too?

And I mustn't forget to send BUG hugs to everyone LOL!

Hi Suzie - me too!! (((hugsback)))...lol.....almost time for the boys! woooohoooooooooo!!!

How good was that interview?!! tongue.gif Bigwave has recorded it and is hopingto post it for those that missed it ....happy.gif

Very nice! But too short (Barry, please no comments about Bono being a short @rse)!

Was great to hear Bono saying about the crowd singing at the Cardiff show and drowning out their PA system!! lol ..... what a night that was!! :))

Yeah, you noisy lot!! I liked the bit about Adam eyeing up the ladies! We knew that already!

suziem wrote:

Very nice! But too short (Barry, please no comments about Bono being a short @rse)!

Ok how about he's a fat shortarse........

i didn't listen to it last night couldn't be bothered to be honest i've kinda u2'd myself out now so no more for me just now.

anyways morning all from a sunny Edinburgh.....have a great weekend all.

Good morning Barry, it's sunny here too! Hope you have a good one too mate ((hugs)).

Cheers Val think we are going out today it's supposed to be a scorcher up here.

We're expecting visitors for the weekend, so pleased the sun is out for them being here .... means we can get out a bit too :)

Your boy will be settled well in to his school by now I expect? It's a while since I asked and thought I'd just check .... lol. Is it 3 children youhave?

Enjoy your day out and make the most of that scorcher mate x

bonome wrote:

We're expecting visitors for the weekend, so pleased the sun is out for them being here .... means we can get out a bit too
:)

Your boy will be settled well in to his school by now I expect? It's a while since I asked and thought I'd just check .... lol. Is it 3 children you have?

Yeah Val 3 kids....

the wee man apparantly spent most of Tuesday upside down on his chair (officially i was horrified unofficially i was pissin masel)........he's settled inok good days and bad but he'll be ok.......lol

basher1 wrote:

bonome wrote:

We're expecting visitors for the weekend, so pleased the sun is out for them being here .... means we can get out a bit too
:)

Your boy will be settled well in to his school by now I expect? It's a while since I asked and thought I'd just check .... lol. Is it 3 children you have?

Yeah Val 3 kids....

the wee man apparantly spent most of Tuesday upside down on his chair (officially i was horrified unofficially i was pissin masel)........he's settled in ok good days and bad but he'll be ok.......lol

That's brilliant!! A boy after his dad's heart eh!wink.gifroll.gif

What a fab boy you have Barry.......he's probably got a point. The world looks better upside down sometimes. That boy will go far.

Well, a beautiful day here today, but am doing jobs around the house. Going out tomorrow with my family, and my old mum, to a food festival. Hoping to getloads of freebies there, me being a foodie and that. Will also be going into the demonstration tent cos Marco Pierre White is doing a cookery demonstration sodon't want to miss it.

Am thinking things over and deciding what to do as my life has suddenly gone off on a tangent, but it could be really good for me so am giving it a go. But,why oh why doe things happen, and you don't have the money to get going with something?

Oh well, it'll work out in the end.........what an adventure though roll.giftongue.gifsmokin.gif

lizmen wrote:

What a fab boy you have Barry.......he's probably got a point. The world looks better upside down sometimes. That boy will go far.

Well, a beautiful day here today, but am doing jobs around the house. Going out tomorrow with my family, and my old mum, to a food festival. Hoping to get loads of freebies there, me being a foodie and that. Will also be going into the demonstration tent cos Marco Pierre White is doing a cookery demonstration so don't want to miss it.

Am thinking things over and deciding what to do as my life has suddenly gone off on a tangent, but it could be really good for me so am giving it a go. But, why oh why doe things happen, and you don't have the money to get going with something?

Oh well, it'll work out in the end.........what an adventure though
imageimageimage

Hey Liz.. hope you are ok, love.. you know where I am if ya need to chat x x x x