Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bigwave

U2 Crazy in Vegas Flyaway (Win Tix Competition for US Residents Only)

Grand Prize

1 Grand Prize Winner plus Guest:
3 day, 2 night trip to Las Vegas with Hotel, Airfare, U2 360
Tour Tickets
Digital download of "No Line On The Horizon"
Free 1 year subscription to U2.com
"No Line on the Horizon" album T-shirt

2nd Prize

5 Runner Up Prizes:
Digital download of "No Line On The Horizon"
Free 1 year subscription to U2.com
"No Line on the Horizon" album T-shirt
2 U2 360 Tour Tickets in Venue closest to Winner's Hometown

Prize Eligibility
This sweepstakes is open to people at least 18 years old.
Sweepstakes Starts
September 03, 2009 @ 12:00 am (PDT)
Sweepstakes Ends
October 04, 2009 @ 12:00 am (PDT)
Need more Details?

Read the Official Rules

Can those of us not on Facebook enter?

Nevermind...I answered my own question. tongue.gif

For anyone else wondering, here's the entry rules from the Official Rules link in Bigwave's post:

How to Enter: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. To enter, visit www.facebook.com/U2. Click the "ENTRY" button and fill out the entry form in accordance with the on-screeninstructions during the Sweepstakes Period. Entries must be received between September 3 12:00 a.m. PT and October 4, 2009, 2009 12:00 a.m. PT (the"Sweepstakes Period"). . Automated entry attempts will be rejected and may result in disqualification. Youmay also enter by mail during the Sweepstakes Period by hand-printing the words "U2 LET'S GO CRAZY IN VEGASSweepstakes" on a 3" x 5" card and including your name, address, phone number, date of birth and e-mail addressand mailing to: "U2 LET'S GO CRAZY IN VEGAS Sweepstakes", 2220 Colorado Avenue, Santa Monica, California, 90404.
Limit of one entry per person.

I clicked on that link and the headers came up but the page was blank and saw no place that said enterhere....I'm not on facebook, and not sure I wanna be, hmmmm but that's a very cool prize.....thanks for the heads up BigWave :)

Just incase Billy no-mates wins could it please be noted that I'm available as "a guest" roll.gif

wink.gif

Ragoo wrote:

Gigs or comps? Gigs yes, comps, no. Meeeh
:(

yep comps as well Ragoo.the book signing?...all the radio comps?.......so now its 'over the pond's turn.......thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Header says it all--without joining/logging in, nothing comes up--no enter button, etc.

mike7man wrote:

Header says it all--without joining/logging in, nothing comes up--no enter button, etc.

yes - that seems to be the case to enter online, however, to if you want to enter without joining facebook, you can do so this way:

2. How to Enter: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. You may also enter by mail during the Sweepstakes Period byhand-printing the words "U2 LET'S GO CRAZY IN VEGAS Sweepstakes" on a 3" x 5" cardand including your name, address, phone number, date of birth and e-mail address and mailing to: "U2 LET'S GO CRAZY INVEGAS Sweepstakes", 2220 Colorado Avenue, Santa Monica, California, 90404. Limit of one entry per person.

when is it my turn pffttt

(ps) good luck to everyone who has entered

(ps good luck to everyone who is entering)

I'm already going to Vegas to see them so I'm hoping for one of the runner-up prizes like tickets to another concert - woo hoo! Good luck to everyonewho enters...

Leonie wrote:

(ps) good luck to everyone who has entered

If I win Leonie, if you can get over here, you can come with me, and hey it got me on facebook LOL

hmmm....

4. Prizes: GRAND PRIZE: One (1) Grand Prize: One (1) Winner will receive two (2) concert tickets with inner circle wristbands to the U2 concert onOctober 25, 2009 at the Sam Boyd Stadium in Las Vegas

I guess that date is wrong :s

Ditto here. I never been to Vegas and would be a great 1 year anniversary for me and my spouse.