Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bigwave

U2 Crazy in Vegas Flyaway (Win Tix Competition for US Residents Only)

Just to say that it's not stipulated anywhere, other than when you enter the "Community," that the competition is actually forUS residents only... This should be stated clearly on the homepage, the newsboard sub heading and on the front page of the feature itself. Instead of peoplehaving to £&ck around on Facebook first, the entry form even requests "State (if in USA)." Maybe the flights from Europe and the rest of theworld are expensive but I do feel for Canadian and Mexican fans, they could even drive. Maybe Dubya's rubbed off on Bono a bit...

redrocksu2 wrote:

I am going already as well, but I just like to win stuff.

See ya in GA!

Ditto....I am already there too, yet if I win I can give my tickets to friends who are huge U2 fans and plus we can stay at the Palms (I think thats thewinning hotel) which I have never stayed in....

No matter what, Vegas is going to be awesome....

I still don't have a facebook. My kids do but the thought of putting my pics up online freaks me out. I seem to hate all the photos I see of me (except the ones when I was younger LOL!). My kids cousin is Dina Titus the congresswoman from Vegas. She use to be the State Senator from there before the US Congress. She always invites us out there but I have no desire to go. It's just not the place any of us really wants to go with our time off. Although, being out there for a U2 concert makes it much more appealing! Whomever wins-HAVE FUN!

I didn't hear anything either :(

if it's a zootopian who won I hope they post on here to let us know,and congrats to the lucky person who did win :)

I was just wondering about this also. If I remember correctly the deadline to enter was October 4 or something like that. Hopefully they'll announce it soon and it would be even better if it were a zootop.