Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

u2jerry

........BAD.......IN BOSTON ?

for those going to the BOSTON shows, if you want to, get out those ...BAD....signs , especially closer to the stage, and they just might play it ?...it workedat Fleetctr/BOS. last tour.

I love Bad. I keep hearing it at the theatre. It was in Taking Lives and The Time Traveller's Wife.

It's such a great song. I get tears....

It's a guarantee BAD will be played at one of the Boston shows. 

Your signs should say 'Please play BAD at BOTH shows' instead....LOL  

It's a guarantee BAD will be played at one of the Boston shows. 

Your signs should say 'Please play BAD at BOTH shows' instead....LOL 

roll.gif

bad should be played at every show on every tour they do.

if they can include less quality songs and play them every night, dont understand why one of the best songs gets not so much inclusion.

bad should be played at every show on every tour they do.

if they can include less quality songs and play them every night, dont understand why one of the best songs gets not so much inclusion.

thumbsup.gif

I totally agree with you Mac!.

[quote name='badgirl56 wrote:

MacFoley']bad should be played at every show on every tour they do.

thumbsup.gif

i also agree with me!

[quote name='MacFoley wrote:

badgirl56 wrote:

MacFoley']bad should be played at every show on every tour they do.

thumbsup.gif

i also agree with me!

thumbsup.gif

I agree with you and me!laugh.gif..eek.gifhow did you get the quote boxx???????

STREETS is a must but BAD  is one of the few songs that connects with the audiance anytime/anyshow, it belongs in virtually every set and I still hold to this day that their single best live performance was BAD at live aid ! I'M pulling for nt.1, but hoping it gets played at least one nt at BOSTON.

Bad would be awesome, can't remember the last time I heard it live!!!!

I've still never heard my fav. U2 song live... Spanish Eyes, don't suppose I'll be hearing it this time either.

I'm sure I'll love everything they do sing - but again, Bad would be great to hear!

STREETS is a must but BAD  is one of the few songs that connects with the audiance anytime/anyshow, it belongs in virtually every set and I still hold to this day that their single best live performance was BAD at live aid ! I'M pulling for nt.1, but hoping it gets played at least one nt at BOSTON.

funny! but after all the times i have seen u2 live, STREETS, I STILL HAVENT FOUND, PRIDE and BAD are the 4 songs you get the best crowd response from. also SUNDAY BLOODY SUNDAY. (this is classic u2 songs i include)

ps the new songs sound fucking immense too!

BAD is amazing live!!! I do hope they play it- but really looking forward to the new songs. But who am I kidding- any U2 song is amazing live (or on CD for that matter....) Show time is less than 10 hours away!

I love Bad. I keep hearing it at the theatre. It was in Taking Lives and The Time Traveller's Wife.

It's such a great song. I get tears....

I loved the Time Travelers Wife and don't remember it in the movie

Well- no BAD tonight (I brought the live version in the car to listen to on the way home to get my fix) but there is always tomorrow....

SO my wish fell through , nt 2/ BOSTON even ran early and it seemed to be on track..........of course being a big Boston fan, watch NYC will get...frown.gif

SO my wish fell through , nt 2/ BOSTON even ran early and it seemed to be on track..........of course being a big Boston fan, watch NYC will get...frown.gif

Yup, we're getting Bad on Wednesday night.  Sorry, but at least you still have the Red Sox .. oh wait.. the Yank... uhm.. ok, nevermind. wink.gif