Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

neilz

Fans Who Had Obstructed View 360 Tour Tickets - Gather Here!!!!

Two rows behind me at Soldier Field, not sold (due to obstructed view I am guessing), my row and three rows in front of me virtually no view and terrible sound. Price of tickets $250 each. Jump ahead four rows from me and those twelve rows are out from under the overhang, completely different experience. They were able to see the stage as a whole and be up close, so you can have both. Price also $250.

Really? There is a map of the seating chart....

Give me a break you genius of concert production, show me a seating chart that shows an overhang blocking the seats. Oh, I know, check the online seating chart where you click the section and see a view from your seats, nope that didn't show it either!

Not just "lucky to get a ticket", unless you think luck is a result of preparation and hard work. Becoming a Horizon fan club member and having the money to buy $250 face value tickets and clicking into Ticketmaster as soon as they went on sale.

Worst place for sound in Soldier Field: Under overhang

Worst place to see Claw in Soldier Field(in it's entirety): Under overhang

You are stating the painfully obvious to people who know how to go to a concert and have been to many. This was a ripoff, falsely advertised overpriced tickets. Get your B.S. out of here.

But then again, if you saw the opener, you would've had an idea of the sound quality and view....and get it resolved then.