Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

xtraspicy62

"what time is it" ASKS BONO. WHAT DOES HE MEAN?

In chicago, bono kept saying, "what time is it?" and the jumbo video screen kept showing digital numbers..what time is it?

Maybe he was talking about "My Blue Room"...

as this is a new song added to the setlist.

... "it's time to go again,

to your blue room".

???

(*

X

you were supposed to yell "3:33 when the numbers fell off the clock face"!! and then rush the stage and speed dial bono ;))))

Soupe wrote:

you were supposed to yell "3:33 when the numbers fell off the clock face"!! and then rush the stage and speed dial bono
;)
)))

Wow. Is 333 Bonos phone number?

eek.gif

Direct line.

Or he's asking what time it is.

Prince, I know what time it is. Its time for Realm to see the Prince again and connect with him finally thank god. Bono, Larry, Edge, And Adam. Its yourdestiny to be loved in more ways than you can imagine. I just hope you are all awaken to see yourselves on "realm dimentional time in the physical realmand able to connect to the spiritual(invisible Realm) to be reached only when a higher spiritual state is achieved. Guys, please enjoy every moment of it.Realm loves Bono and all of you, one for all and all for one.

Prince, I am sorry I let my guts out in the past 8 years, but its been a long time waiting in the air. I can't no longer hide who I am, I am Realm of thePrince who holds the soul of the lost little girl who successfully found her Prince, therefore, also Realm's Prince. I am so happy that you and U2 havemanaged to go on tour and give your generation what you got to offer. The best spiritual journey I have ever known. If it wasn't for Bono's deep rootedfaith and spiritual awareness, I would not be alive to write to you now. And Tomorrow, I will sign final that will free me once for all from being bound. Notof my choice, but I need my freedom as my soul is no longer in darkness and I found the light and rightful owner of my desires and soul. The man I call myspiritual guide, my light, the one who saved me, Bono.

Realm

you were supposed to yell "3:33 when the numbers fell off the clock face"!! and then rush the stage and speed dial bono ;))))
That sounds exactly right!!! Hey, its 3:33!roll.gif

rubymoon wrote:

Soupe wrote:

you were supposed to yell "3:33 when the numbers fell off the clock face"!! and then rush the stage and speed dial bono
;)
)))

eek.gif

er, no... that's what >i< yell when... um... well, when my numbers fall off my clock face. do i have to draw a picture? laugh.gif

thank god-i actually smiled! whoo, I need some laughter and relief from the post show blues. thanks, that was funny!!!

As we would say, it's 5 to 12. Time to do something, not just talk. Yeah, there is nothing worst than philosophy. Talk, talk, talk...I see that every day. It's easy to be smart and competent that way. But...hey, when its time to move, nobody's around. I don't know about you, but I am always left alone to deal with stuff, and I am always the one who will stand up and react on bad things. Still, nobody eliminates me 'cos of it. LOL, I guess, its because they think I am protected. Cowards. Anyway, people ARE selfish-most of them.

WHAT TIME IS IT?

TIME IS OF MAN, TO WATCH THE HANDS UPON THEIR CLOCKS

AN HOUR IS NOT AN HOUR, BUT IS THE MOMENT WITHIN AND AT HAND,

WHERE NO STROKE OF A PEN, NO DEVICE WILL DECIDE OR NOR WILL WITHSTAND

TIME IS SEASON AND WITHIN IT ARE ITS MOMENTS OF PURE DIVINE,

WHEN THE LEAVES BEGIN THEIR FALLING AND THE SWAN TAKES TO FLIGHT

NO CLOCK DO THEY WATCH AND NO PRE-SET TIME DEFINED.

SEASON IS OF HARVEST AND A NEW BEGINNING FROM AN END,

AND HOW LONG IT MAY SING ITS SONG, ONLY THROUGH GODS GRACE WILL IT FIND.

THE CREATURES AND NATURE RESPOND TO ALL SIGNS AS THEY SHOULD,

THEY STORE, THEY MIGRATE, AND EVEN THE LEAVES IN THEIR COLOUR ARE PREPARED

AND NEVER ARE THEY BLIND.

MANKIND, GIVEN ALL THESE THINGS, WITH A FEW SIMPLE RULES AND WISDOM AND REASON

YET, STILL WITH GREAT SIGNS SO MAGNIFICENTLY DESIGNED CANNOT DISTINGUISH ITS SEASON.

FOR THOSE IN TRUE FAITH AND WITH UNCLOUDED VISION, PREPARE YOUR HEARTS AND SPIRIT WITHIN,

FOR THE BEAUTY AND PEACE THE NEW SEASON WILL BRING.

several times are posted on the video screen in the build up and thur out the show...who here knows what the times are and in order of post? Just curious..

[quote name='Soupe wrote:

xtraspicy62']yes

fine! image

LOL . . .

Love it ...

Here's one I made earlier ...

displayMediaPlayPage.kickAction?mediaType=PHOTO&mediaId=5499884&as74615&b=Photo-333mps(copyrightvmh)

[quote name='Soupe wrote:

rubymoon wrote:

Soupe']you were supposed to yell "3:33 when the numbers fell off the clock face"!! and then rush the stage and speed dial bono
;)
)))

er, no... that's what >i< yell when... um... well, when my numbers fall off my clock face. do i have to draw a picture? image

74615.html

I'm having real trouble posting it...alien.gif

If you want to have a look ...

Click on ''MY PROFILE''  pic

and view it full screen...

... as then

... you can read the writing too.

(*

X

33:3 isn't a time but a bible reference which was also shown on the cover in the airport as a gate number from All That You Can't Leave Behind. Bono says he thinks of it as Gods phone number. Jeremiah 33:3 "'Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know."

as quoted from roxyhart from the general forum

I want to know about unknown caller where he says I had driven to the scene of the accident and I sat there waiting for me ?

what accident , and was it an accident !!!!

Thunder is caused

by a sudden

expansion of air

heated

by lightning

and moves at

The Speed of Sound

333 metres per second'.

The Book of Enoch O.T. Ch 60

For the thunder has fixed laws

for the duration of the clap

which is dittoed to it.

Thunder and lightning are never seperate.

The Book of Enoch was kept back

by biblical censors. How much earlier

would natural laws have been discovered

if this had not been so.

*(

X