Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

liamdutch

"U2 WAY", The street sign unveiling in New York - March 3rd, 2009 (VIDEO)

Hello, I figured I'd create a thread in here for this as I was at it and met several cool people there, so I figured this might be a way to stay in contact:-)

ALSO; if you go to the U2.com homepage NOW; under the "Now PLaying" title is a video of the "U2 Way" unveiling.... and the still image thatis there is of ME and my wife!!!! :-)

It was funny, I turned my camera around to get a shot with both me and U2 in it and the guys all saw me and point at me! ha ha!

I will post the video on YouTube shortly and stick a few still images online :-)

If I met you there, please say Hi :-)

Well, hello anyway RoxyHart :-)

I've now posted my video onto YouTube of the unveiling :-) It's more than you see on the news coverage and it's a considerably better angle thanthe one featured on U2.com

&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowScriptAccess="never" width="480" height="295" >

ENJOY!!!!!!!

I did record a lot more from before hand as I got there just before 11am (I was the first person to turn up) so I recorded some of the setting up and also someof the fan interviews that the radio stations did (including when they interviewed me and my wife!)

If anyone's interested I could upload this footage as well... it's an extra 6 minutes worth, the only reason I didn't put it on YouTube is thatthere is a 10 minute limit on videos and that's how long the presentation was ;)

I'm on the U2.com homepage!!!!!!!! Photobucket

Great video !!! Thanks for that ... It's equally great to see that the guys haven't lost their senses of humor after all these years ... Also,Larry's sign is different than the other three ... Did anyone else notice that ??? LOL ...

I have now actually posted a L-O-N-G-E-R video of the event on my U2.com blog page!

It currently states that it is "pending", I guessing someone's going to watch the video first ;)

It's about 15 minutes long and it shows the setting up of the event, the band arriving and also shows a lot more of the fans! :)

So, if you were there, it might be worth watching it as it's possible that I might of got a shot of you ;)