Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bigwave

Historic Performance at Berlin's Brandenburg Gate

whats the right tactic to get to the tickets? refresh the browser every 1,3 seconds or just wait until the red picture disappears?

Hi!

I don't think waiting would work, you have to refresh till the countdown clock appears on the red page. When it does, then wait ;)

Still no luck here :-s

the countdown clock is just the same window and you're not going on after it. had it several times, too.

has anybody reported actually managing to get tickets yet?

From what I read above, Entrance A was gone some time ago so I guess someone is getting through! Maybe it's limited to Germans (German IPs).

"Das U2-Konzert am Brandenburger Tor ist gratis – aber es gibt nur 10 000 Tickets für das Mega-Ereignis."

10000 tickets should be available (got that info from bild.de) so ok these will be hard to get but this is ridiculous!

Woot!

Couldn't get on at all myself, but have a brother in Germany that just scored me two tickets....!

Just when I thought my U2 experience was over for the year!

Keep trying guys, it's bound to respond soon again.
Best of luck....

Regards,
Roy McBride

Go to www.evemtim.de page click on mein EVENTIM - Neue Anmelden - then make an account  - efter this login I where able to get 2 tickets :-)

eventim.png

Woot!

Couldn't get on at all myself, but have a brother in Germany that just scored me two tickets....!

Just when I thought my U2 experience was over for the year!

Keep trying guys, it's bound to respond soon again.
Best of luck....

Regards,
Roy McBride

Nice one, congrats!

I'm going mental here...

Lemonhead wrote:  
From what I read above, Entrance A was gone some time ago so I guess someone is getting through! Maybe it's limited to Germans (German IPs).

Nope, tried to get a ticket forever (I'm in Germany right now) - impossible. It's just the usual thing with E***** - their server's breaking down. I called them, and they told me they can't help because a) tickets are only available online, not on the phone, and B) they themselves cannot even access their own homepage right now.

I've seen this happen with E****** numerous times - seems to be "normal" with them. And they're the market leaders. Go figure.

Cheers, and good luck everybody.

Impossible :-( I had tickets in my shopping basket 5 times already! But my new memeber registration fails each time... (an error message in german occurs - smth about cookies (they Are allowed on my pc)

This is madness !!!

Who has so stupid idea to set system for "First came , First served" ?

That was obvious, that page will be immediately blocked by hundreds of thousands of U2 maniacs (including myself :P ) who will try to get these tickets.

IMHO, the best would be a lottery made by end of week for everyone who simply register (i.e. fill specific form on the page) during next 2 days. I believe that thanks to this everyone could have same chances...

Very, very disappointed.

Go to www.evemtim.de page click on mein EVENTIM - Neue Anmelden - then make an account  - efter this login I where able to get 2 tickets :-)

Thank you....  but same red page here after doing that :-s

Thank you....  but same red page here after doing that :-s

Try Google Chrome browser - has a bit longer timeout settings.

That sucks,

Im still in the waiting room I don't think I have tickets any time soon

Seems to be responding again now guys, keep trying.

Regards,
Roy McBride

Yep, got through to the shopping basket and asked for two Bs but now I'm back on clock countdown loop (keeps going back to 30 seconds)