Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bigwave

Historic Performance at Berlin's Brandenburg Gate

[quote name='Lemonhead wrote:

BartdeGrood']Just got only 1 ticket!

Now arranging travel and stay...

Your name sound dutch or belgian. If you're from Belgium maybe we can sort something to share the costs if you want to go there by car.

Sorry, it's Dutch.

[quote name='BartdeGrood wrote:

Lemonhead wrote:

Your name sound dutch or belgian. If you're from Belgium maybe we can sort something to share the costs if you want to go there by car.

Sorry, it's Dutch.

lol no problem! Guess I'll fly :-)

[quote name='BartdeGrood wrote:

Lemonhead wrote:

Sorry, it's Dutch.Im Dutch to are you going by train or car, I have still to decide what to do

[quote name='jenmusic wrote:

BartdeGrood wrote:

Lemonhead wrote:

Sorry, it's Dutch.
Im Dutch to are you going by train or car, I have still to decide what to do

I already have plain ticket for the friday, I have to be in Berlin for my work. I'm trying to get that rescheduled.

I managed to get tickets at 9am but when i tried to register got an error message in german - something about cookies.  tried several more times and got tickets again but keep failing to get through the registration.  eventually I tried turning some things off on my browser and managed to get one ticket to be told they had just sold out.

I've just looked at flights from birmingham uk to berlin and they cost a fortune so it's just as well I didn't get the tickets as it's too close to christmas to spend so much money to spend on myself.  Never mind I can watch on  tv.

Failed to get tickets as well, anyone with spare tickets?????

Shitty Eventim.......couldnt get through to last page........:-(

damn it!!! I didn't know!!!

I checked the zoo before going to bed yesterday but am at work today. I can't be here day and night, am I supposed to smell this is going on? of course, no more tickets available by the time I find out.

*stamps foot *

anyone have an extra? or two?

Two and a half hours of stress for 25 minutes of U2....Well worth it roll.gif

25 minutes of U2? what do you mean, it's not a full show?

Folks,

seems like the site is again offering tickets, this time just 1 at a time.

So keep trying!

Regards,
Roy McBride

[quote name='gloria002 wrote:

Lemonhead'] Two and a half hours of stress for 25 minutes of U2....Well worth it
roll.gif

25 minutes of U2? what do you mean, it's not a full show?

I don't think so, no. It's for the MTV Music awards so they'll probably just play a set and leave (probably the first 5 or 6 songs of the 360 set list)

bah! I give up I have registered as a user and had tickets in the basket 6 times now and each time I go to proceed I get a message about cookies, I have enables all cookies, macros and popups and still iyt's not working!! It's infuriating!!

From the MTV website:

"As a powerful prelude to the 20th anniversary of the fall of the BerlinWall, we're bringing you a legendary band in an exclusive historicsetting: global music icons U2 are going to give a spectacularperformance at Berlin’s Brandenburg Gate as part of the EMAs!

15 years ago, the Brandenburg Gate was the stage for the first ever MTVEMAs and will now be the backdrop for a short, exclusive set by U2 on5th November. This extraordinary event will partly be beamed into theEMAs at the O2 World and will see the band perform live for thousandsof fans…and here’s how YOU can be one of them!"

So it will not be a full show.

I have my tickets,i couldnt be more exited :))

I live in Berlin and I got them around 11 am after 2 hours trying. I think my boss hates me now but I dont mind! I have 2 tickets!!

I'd love to go back to Berlin -went through as a kid in 88 but dont remember anything............enjoy everyone going......lucky lucky :)

Well, singles are still popping up, but then get an error when I try to get through to book. Think I am going to give up soon, six hours is long enough trying!!

Has anyone had any joy recently? Congrats all!!

Bigwave.....the EMA's are not usually run on MTV here in the States. Any info on if this will be available on line, or rebroadcast on MTV in the US? You always have the best info....

Wish I could just get on a plane......

Beth

yeah, anyone know how we can watch it here in the u.s.????

[quote name='jackie_llopis wrote:

bethtalisman']Bigwave.....the EMA's are not usually run on MTV here in the States. Any info on if this will be available on line, or rebroadcast on MTV in the US? You always have the best info....

Wish I could just get on a plane......

Beth

yeah, anyone know how we can watch it here in the u.s.????

Will do a live thread for the event, nearer the time with any links to watch it posted in there

tina you madman !!!

gonna go huh ?

I had to forget about this last night, sorry, thought the dutch zootopians would know ....

I did not wanna go all the way for 25 minutes show .... but now I hear you are going .... ha ha ..

its ok .... for me its the day after my mummies birthday .... so leaving on the 4th was not possible ... ah well .. I dropped it pretty fast .... wonde how many fans scored tickets, just to print out, cause when thery relaise what they have to pay for flights etc .... ah well .... we shall see .... mtv knows who to call ...... instead of ghost busters ....

Jippi!!!

I have two tickets for Berlin!!! We have seen U2 this year in Dublin 24.07.09 and is was a great Show!!

And now the second time this year!

We are very happy-

Greetings from Germany