Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

edgesmate

Zoo Christmas Card Exchange

Count me in, as well! This will be my first time doing this, but it sure sounds like a great deal of fun.

I've sent Feathers an e-mail, hopefully we will hear from her soon! happy.gif

I've sent Feathers an e-mail, hopefully we will hear from her soon! happy.gif
If she's busy and won't do it, I can :)

Kris you'd be perfect to run this, you know how to send out a mass mailing. we should give Feathers till after thanksgiving which in america is Novemeber 26 (thursday) and most people go away for that weekend.

Kris you'd be perfect to run this, you know how to send out a mass mailing. we should give Feathers till after thanksgiving which in america is Novemeber 26 (thursday) and most people go away for that weekend.

Izzzyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's great to see you here! And it's great to see the siggy workin! :)

aye! Indeed! Lemme know when you want me to switch it, so you can use it again lol...I always loved your photos you used in your siggy...[your gonna be jealous Kris] I bought mself a (RED) laptop for Christmas.

It wouldn't be the same at Christmas without the card exchange!! Definately count me in!!

I'm in too please. I loved making my cards last year and receiving them. I sent one to everyone as well. Australia Post loved me

here's what my cards looked like once i started collecting them

u2wall.jpg

and my card from last year

zoocard2008.jpg

This made christmas so much fun last year - I'm in.  I'm willing to help out in the organizing if needed.  I never seem to have time to clean out my email box - so I have the list from last year if that will help any one out............

I'd love to be a part of this. Count me in!

our Thanksgiving is Nov.26th ....patience lol

I got my cards & stamps ready!!! This will be my 3rd year doing this and I love getting holiday cards from all over the world, especially the U2 greeting cards that the talented fans create!!! 

I've got my cards and stamps ready too. It is one of my favorite parts of the holidays! Getting something fun in your mailbox from a fan, is like getting a mini-present from U2!