Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

edgesmate

Zoo Christmas Card Exchange

Wow, what an amazing way to really "connect" with Zootops!! REAL cards, not ecards - yay!!

I'm in! Sounds like fun :-)

That's a brilliant idea! Would love to take part this year. Just yesterday I saw some really funny, beautiful christas cards i'd love to send out. ;-)

Got my stamps (both US and airmail) yesterday for the exchange and got cards last week. I'm going to take a couple of pictures I took of the 2 shows I saw last month to Walmart and have copies for the cards too. So, am waiting for the list too.

I already signed up a few pages ago. I don't know which e-mail adress you normally use, but just to let you know : my U2.com webmail still doesn't work. I can give the "organizer" another one, so just let me know !

[quote name='collectoraholic wrote:

birdsong']And may I suggest Product (red) cards from Hallmark?

EXCELLENT idea Birdsong.  I'm totally >IN< for this as well.  Someone please just let us know what we have to do to participate. smile.gif

Thanks!clap.gif

oh great idea!, Count me in too! please PM me with any info on how this works! :)

-jackie

Please add me to the Christmas card list. Have enjoyed all the cards in years past and am ready again.

I designed my xmast cards today, hope there will be a list sooooooon... eek.gif

Kristaps has taken on the task of organizing the Christmas card exchange. Thanks so much!! There is another thread that has the instructions for getting your info onto the list for this year.

http://community.u2.com/topic/14338

Head on over there to get added. Can't wait to start sending and receiving cards from everyone! happy.gif