Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jackie_llopis

!!! U2 AND STARBUCKS!!!

its 2 in 1 for me! I love starbucks and U2! starting today, stop by your local starbucks in the u.s. or canada and spend $15 on anything there and get a 4 track cd with u2's I believe in father Christmas song on it! (I love that song! It's the Christmas song I'll be playing all this season lol)

and when you get the cd, starbucks donates $1 to the global fund!

so you help out, get good coffee and food, AND the best U2 Christmas song EVER!!!! smiley-smile.gifsmiley-smile.gif

go here:  http://www.starbucksloveproject.com/#/cd/  to preview the tracks...they're truly awesome! :)

oh and I suggest you watch U2's video of the song, its really neat smile.gif ...just click on the picture of the video

you have to purchace $15 worth of starbucks products to receive the cd as a free gift. they will not sell it individualy.

it's the only hard copy version available. i bought $45 worth of stockingstuffers to get myself and a couple of collectors the cd's.

its 2 in 1 for me! I love starbucks and U2! starting today, stop by your local starbucks in the u.s. or canada and spend $15 on anything there and get a 4 track cd with u2's I believe in father Christmas song on it! (I love that song! It's the Christmas song I'll be playing all this season lol)

so you help out, get good coffee and food, AND the best U2 Christmas song EVER!!!! smiley-smile.gifsmiley-smile.gif

go here:  http://www.starbucksloveproject.com/#/cd/  to preview the tracks...they're truly awesome! :)

oh and I suggest you watch U2's video of the song, its really neat smile.gif ...just click on the picture of the video

you have to purchace $15 worth of starbucks products to receive the cd as a free gift. they will not sell it individualy.

it's the only hard copy version available. i bought $45 worth of stockingstuffers to get myself and a couple of collectors the cd's.

so you help out, get good coffee and food, AND the best U2 Christmas song EVER!!!! SmileSmile

Thanks, Jackie - I'll stop in at my local Starbucks later today. I'm surprised I haven't seen this yet seeing as I'm there almost every day tending to my Hazelnut Americano addiction ;)

[quote name='michielovesU2 wrote:

jackie_llopis']

its 2 in 1 for me! I love starbucks and U2! starting today, stop by your local starbucks in the u.s. or canada and spend $15 on anything there and get a 4 track cd with u2's I believe in father Christmas song on it! (
I love that song! It's the Christmas song I'll be playing all this season lol
)

so you help out, get good coffee and food,
AND
the best U2 Christmas song EVER!!!!
smiley-smile.gifsmiley-smile.gif

go here: 
to preview the tracks...they're truly awesome!
:)

oh and I suggest you watch U2's video of the song, its really neat
smile.gif
...just click on the picture of the video

Thanks, Jackie - I'll stop in at my local Starbucks later today. I'm surprised I haven't seen this yet seeing as I'm there almost every day tending to my Hazelnut Americano addiction ;)

No problem! and I still haven't made a stop at Starbucks yet! I gotta get that CD!!! lol

Geeze, I forgot all about it too and we have a Starbucks just a nice little walk down the road . . . no excuse!

OH OH OH....LOVE THAT SONG!!

Meh...there's actually two starbucks just around my university where i regularely get some coffee. But they don't have the cd in germany. :-(

Meh...there's actually two starbucks just around my university where i regularely get some coffee. But they don't have the cd in germany. :-(
oh im sorry! ebay has those cds now, maybe you could get one off there?! smile.gif

[quote name='jackie_llopis wrote:

BigBlue02']Meh...there's actually two starbucks just around my university where i regularely get some coffee. But they don't have the cd in germany. :-(

oh im sorry! ebay has those cds now, maybe you could get one off there?! smile.gif

I could. But it wouldn't be the same like actually going to starbucks and getting the cd myself. And I doubt they have good coffee at ebay. ;-)

Yeaaah I live in the UK and was lucky enough to buy a copy of the Starbucks CD through everyone's favorite internet auction site that we're not allowed to mention - ebay (oooops slip of the tongue)

I'm listening to it right now thanks to Collectoraholic - wipe the rest of the ipod- only this now for the next month!! Thank you xxxx

I'm listening to it right now thanks to Collectoraholic - wipe the rest of the ipod- only this now for the next month!! Thank you xxxx

Oh yea! clap.gif That arrived very quickly from the states!  Enjoy! banana.gif It truly was my pleasure. smile.gif

[quote name='collectoraholic wrote:

Zhivvy']I'm listening to it right now thanks to Collectoraholic - wipe the rest of the ipod- only this now for the next month!! Thank you xxxx

Oh yea! clap.gif That arrived very quickly from the states!  Enjoy! banana.gif It truly was my pleasure. smile.gif

Thank you - will be saying this for years to come!!!

Love it x

(pm too to say thanks!)

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

collectoraholic wrote:

Zhivvy']I'm listening to it right now thanks to Collectoraholic - wipe the rest of the ipod- only this now for the next month!! Thank you xxxx

Oh yea! 
clap.gif
That arrived very quickly from the states!  Enjoy! 
banana.gif
It truly was my pleasure.
smile.gif

Thank you - will be saying this for years to come!!!

Love it x

(pm too to say thanks!)

Again, you're so very welcome. blue_butterfly.gif  & I PM'd ya back. wink.gif

well I'm sending a copy to a u2 fan in england as well...cause I bought a lot of starbucks hee hee, but its so worth it because I love fresh coffee

but the song...sheer HEAVEN!!!

Great, so not only has U2 sold out to the LiveNation people, they're current tour is sponsored by Blackberry and they're in a joint venture with Starbucks at Christmas time!!

Things couldn't be more grand for the band.

Is that the sound of gold coins I hear piling up in the background? *Kaching!!*

:P

well they just have one song on a christmas album that has a total of 4 tracks. and its part of (product)RED. product red and starbucks were already partners, this album was just a special thing for the holidays and to get more people to help out! :)

Great, so not only has U2 sold out to the LiveNation people, they're current tour is sponsored by Blackberry and they're in a joint venture with Starbucks at Christmas time!!

Things couldn't be more grand for the band.

Is that the sound of gold coins I hear piling up in the background? *Kaching!!*

:P

I don't understand the problem here, everybody wants to make more money (funnily enough, even me). Surely your interest is in the music, not how much money is being made by whom from the music.

If you like the music you buy it, if you don't like the music you don't buy it.