Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jackie_llopis

!!! U2 AND STARBUCKS!!!

its2 in 1 for me! I love starbucks and U2! starting today, stop by yourlocal starbucks in the u.s. or canada and spend $15 on anything thereand get a 4 track cd with u2's I believe in father Christmas song onit! (I love that song! It's the Christmas song I'll be playing all this season lol)

and when you get the cd, starbucks donates $1 to the global fund!

so you help out, get good coffee and food, AND the best U2 Christmas song EVER!!!! smiley-smile.gifsmiley-smile.gif

go here:  http://www.starbucksloveproject.com/#/cd/  to preview the tracks...they're truly awesome! :)

oh and I suggest you watch U2's video of the song, its really neat smile.gif ...just click on the picture of the video

looks like not available in UK ohwell.gif. Will have to go and check at my local tomorrow. Not good if not over here!

I hate coffee as well, but I have sent my husband the link so he can get himself some coffee (and his co-workers) so he can get the CD for me for my stocking. wink02.gif

Thank You...Hate coffee, but the teachers love starbucks gift cards! Think I will go there 1st thing in the AM!

Ummmmm . . . a mocha and some gift cards for me in the morning!

Had a lovely gingerbread latte in Starbucks and cake too! But no cd in UK!!! And doesn't look like it will ever be available - that is not fair!! If anyone doesn't want theirs I'll happily take it off their hands!

Had a lovely gingerbread latte in Starbucks and cake too! But no cd in UK!!! And doesn't look like it will ever be available - that is not fair!! If anyone doesn't want theirs I'll happily take it off their hands!

Zhivvy,

I'm happy to go and get one for you and send it to you.  Just let me know if you're interested. happy.gif

[quote name='collectoraholic wrote:

Zhivvy']Had a lovely gingerbread latte in Starbucks and cake too! But no cd in UK!!! And doesn't look like it will ever be available - that is not fair!! If anyone doesn't want theirs I'll happily take it off their hands!

Zhivvy,

I'm happy to go and get one for you and send it to you.  Just let me know if you're interested. happy.gif

That is so kind of you and yes I would be very interested in onehappy.gif

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

collectoraholic wrote:

Zhivvy']Had a lovely gingerbread latte in Starbucks and cake too! But no cd in UK!!! And doesn't look like it will ever be available - that is not fair!! If anyone doesn't want theirs I'll happily take it off their hands!

Zhivvy,

I'm happy to go and get one for you and send it to you.  Just let me know if you're interested.
happy.gif

That is so kind of you and yes I would be very interested in onehappy.gif

OK, I'll go today and pick one up for you. happy.gif Just PM me your address and I'll get it out to you this week. thumbsup.gif

Zhivvy wrote:

collectoraholic wrote:

Zhivvy,

I'm happy to go and get one for you and send it to you.  Just let me know if you're interested.
happy.gif

That is so kind of you and yes I would be very interested in one
happy.gif

OK, I'll go today and pick one up for you. happy.gif Just PM me your address and I'll get it out to you this week. thumbsup.gif

another example of the kind people of u2.com happy.gif

Zhivvy wrote:

collectoraholic wrote:

Zhivvy,

happy.gif

happy.gif

Done that, a pm waiting for you - you're amazing  -thank you!happy.gif

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

collectoraholic wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

collectoraholic wrote:

Zhivvy,

happy.gif

happy.gif

OK, I'll go today and pick one up for you. 
happy.gif
Just PM me your address and I'll get it out to you this week.
thumbsup.gif

Done that, a pm waiting for you - you're amazing  -thank you!happy.gif

PM'd ya back. thumbsup.gif  I'll let ya know when it's on its way. happy.gif

You're a star!!!happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

.....starbucks gift cards!

I had the same idea and went by there today during lunch and the fine print on the sign at the store states that money spent toward gift cards don't count. :( I can't think of $15 worth of Starbucks merch that I would need other than a gift card.

Ohhhhhhhhh

I WANT ONE.

Its not fair .....we dont' have Starbucks here

****throws a hissy fit****mad.gif

[quote name='Shannon387 wrote:

michil'].....starbucks gift cards!

I had the same idea and went by there today during lunch and the fine print on the sign at the store states that money spent toward gift cards don't count. :( I can't think of $15 worth of Starbucks merch that I would need other than a gift card.

Weird.  Guess the dude that rung me up didn't realize this b/c I bought $20 on a (RED) Starbucks G/C and got the CD for Zhivvy.

Shannon387 wrote:

michil'].....starbucks gift cards!

I had the same idea and went by there today during lunch and the fine print on the sign at the store states that money spent toward gift cards don't count.
:(
I can't think of $15 worth of Starbucks merch that I would need other than a gift card.

Weird.  Guess the dude that rung me up didn't realize this b/c I bought $20 on a (RED) Starbucks G/C and got the CD for Zhivvy.

I got lucky, too.  I asked if gift cards got you a CD and walked out with it.

The promo cd display said $ on gift cards don't count. They do have a (Red) cup that gives an addt'l $ to Global Fund

The promo cd display said $ on gift cards don't count. They do have a (Red) cup that gives an addt'l $ to Global Fund

Well, not all employees are following that rule, as I stated previously.  I purchased a (Red) G/C and put $20 on it yesterday and got the CD for free.  smile.gif

whats next, u2 and pampers?
Given their advancing years it might be a good idea... Sorry, couldn't resistroll.gif

its 2 in 1 for me! I love starbucks and U2! starting today, stop by your local starbucks in the u.s. or canada and spend $15 on anything there and get a 4 track cd with u2's I believe in father Christmas song on it! (I love that song! It's the Christmas song I'll be playing all this season lol)

and when you get the cd, starbucks donates $1 to the global fund!

so you help out, get good coffee and food, AND the best U2 Christmas song EVER!!!! smiley-smile.gifsmiley-smile.gif

go here:  http://www.starbucksloveproject.com/#/cd/  to preview the tracks...they're truly awesome! :)

oh and I suggest you watch U2's video of the song, its really neat smile.gif ...just click on the picture of the video

you have to purchace $15 worth of starbucks products to receive the cd as a free gift. they will not sell it individualy.

it's the only hard copy version available. i bought $45 worth of stockingstuffers to get myself and a couple of collectors the cd's.