Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jackie_llopis

!!! U2 AND STARBUCKS!!!

THe starbucks Cd brings some coin to charity, and some got the cd from polite staff who allowed gift certificates to qualif. Also steady customers, polite requests, can work too, yes?

They employ an army and would otherwise be the only act with a custom built stage that does not carry sponsorships. That's huge cost to transport, build, dismantle etc. Lots of money they invested in our entertainment. I'm not their staff, but I don't buy everything either. Glad to see Blackberry pay to be there.

THe starbucks Cd brings some coin to charity, and some got the cd from polite staff who allowed gift certificates to qualif. Also steady customers, polite requests, can work too, yes?

They employ an army and would otherwise be the only act with a custom built stage that does not carry sponsorships. That's huge cost to transport, build, dismantle etc. Lots of money they invested in our entertainment. I'm not their staff, but I don't buy everything either. Glad to see Blackberry pay to be there.

Good comment, I don't know why some people think every penny made ends up in the band's pocket, or that everything they do is because of pure greed