Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kristaps

ZOOTOPIA X-mas Cards Exchange 2009

Since the list has been sent out and people have begun receiving their cards now, let's turn this thread this thread into ZOOTOPIA X-mas Cards Thank-You Thread!

Post your thank you, post the cards you received - share the Christmas spirit! :)

With the best regards to Feathers who is the mother of Christmas Cards Exchange. But since there have been no updates from her or anyone who has e-mailed her, I hope no one minds me running the Exchange this year.

The time has finally come - Christmas is just around the corner, and so is the annual Zootopia Christmas Cards Exchange.

If you want to participate, just send me to an e-mail (kps@inbox.lv) or PM here with:

1. your Zooname and your real name;

2. your e-mail address;

3. your mailing address;

4. your favourite U2 member;

5. your favourite U2 album.

You should send in this info by November 30th, 2009 23:59 (GMT). Please triple-check the information you are sending – we don’t want any cards to go to the wrong address, do we?

Within a few days after the deadline you will receive the complete list of Zootopians participating in the Cards Exchange, and then you may start mailing out all the nice Christmas cards.

You may send how many cards you want or can afford – it is not required to send a card to everyone on the list. But from the previous years the advice was to start from the people right below you on the list J

Once the list has been mailed out, there will be a “Zootopia Christmas Cards - Thank You†thread posted where we all can share the cards we’ve received and the fun we’ve had waiting and reading them. I’ve certainly had lots of fun over the years – the excitement of checking my mail everyday, three times a day for any new card to arrive.

A note: unlike in previous years, there will be no corrections thread posted, so as I asked before – double check and triple check your info.

I guess that sums of the basics. If you have any questions – post them here, as them privately – I will most gladly answer them.

time to start for real!

k, would it be trouble to add in the list if they are from free or sub section?

just to enter the right "Thank you" thread :)

maybe who joins will make it easier for you saying if from free or sub

Thank you, just about to send you my details

Thanks Kristaps! Hope Feathers is alright. Feathers, we appreciate you! And thanks for all your hard work in the previous years!

WOW! 50 allready!! Can't wait to the mailbox starting to fill up! happy.gif Hopefully... embarassed.gif

Just sent ya an e-mail, Kristaps! Thanks for organizing this!!! Cannot wait to receive all my cards from my fellow U2 lovers!

Just sent you an updated e-mail as I made an embarrassing mistake on my original one. embarassed.gif  Sorry!

[quote name='collectoraholic wrote:

collectoraholic']Just sent ya an e-mail, Kristaps! Thanks for organizing this!!! Cannot wait to receive all my cards from my fellow U2 lovers!

Just sent you an updated e-mail as I made an embarrassing mistake on my original one. embarassed.gif  Sorry!

what?  been to see so many shows that you forgot where you live?

[quote name='Angel-Eyes wrote:

collectoraholic wrote:

collectoraholic']Just sent ya an e-mail, Kristaps! Thanks for organizing this!!! Cannot wait to receive all my cards from my fellow U2 lovers!

Just sent you an updated e-mail as I made an embarrassing mistake on my original one.
embarassed.gif

Sorry!

laugh.gif

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!  Nope, wish it was that.  I thought she asked for our fave U2.com member, not U2 band member!  *loser* embarassed.giflaugh.gifroll.gif

ETA:  All the while wondering why the heck they'd want to know that one.  Made no sense to me, but not enough I guess to make me re-read the OP to make sure I got it all correct.embarassed.gif

Angel-Eyes wrote:

collectoraholic wrote:

Just sent you an updated e-mail as I made an embarrassing mistake on my original one.
embarassed.gif

Sorry!

laugh.gif

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!  Nope, wish it was that.  I thought she asked for our fave U2.com member, not U2 band member!  *loser* embarassed.giflaugh.gifroll.gif

ETA:  All the while wondering why the heck they'd want to know that one.  Made no sense to me, but not enough I guess to make me re-read the OP to make sure I got it all correct.embarassed.gif

ROFLMAO!!laugh.gif

Angel-Eyes wrote:

collectoraholic wrote:

embarassed.gif

Sorry!

laugh.gif

Do you want to blush even more?

I'm not a "she"... roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

Before you worry - it's alright, nothing to be worried about. People have thought I'm a girl before :D