Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kristaps

ZOOTOPIA X-mas Cards Exchange 2009

[quote name='Kristaps wrote:

collectoraholic wrote:

Angel-Eyes wrote:

collectoraholic wrote:

collectoraholic']Just sent ya an e-mail, Kristaps! Thanks for organizing this!!! Cannot wait to receive all my cards from my fellow U2 lovers!

Just sent you an updated e-mail as I made an embarrassing mistake on my original one.
embarassed.gif

Sorry!

what?  been to see so many shows that you forgot where you live?

laugh.gif

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!  Nope, wish it was that.  I thought she asked for our fave U2.com member, not U2 band member!  *loser*
embarassed.giflaugh.gifroll.gif

ETA:  All the while wondering why the heck they'd want to know that one.  Made no sense to me, but not enough I guess to make me re-read the OP to make sure I got it all correct.
embarassed.gif

Do you want to blush even more?

I'm not a "she"... roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

Before you worry - it's alright, nothing to be worried about. People have thought I'm a girl before :D

I took you for a girl...embarassed.gifembarassed.gifembarassed.gifembarassed.gifembarassed.gifembarassed.gifembarassed.gifembarassed.gifembarassed.gifembarassed.gifembarassed.gifembarassed.gifembarassed.gifembarassed.gifembarassed.gifembarassed.gifembarassed.gifembarassed.giflaugh.gif

[quote name='Kristaps wrote:

collectoraholic wrote:

Angel-Eyes wrote:

collectoraholic wrote:

collectoraholic']Just sent ya an e-mail, Kristaps! Thanks for organizing this!!! Cannot wait to receive all my cards from my fellow U2 lovers!

Just sent you an updated e-mail as I made an embarrassing mistake on my original one.
embarassed.gif

Sorry!

what?  been to see so many shows that you forgot where you live?

laugh.gif

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!  Nope, wish it was that.  I thought she asked for our fave U2.com member, not U2 band member!  *loser*
embarassed.giflaugh.gifroll.gif

ETA:  All the while wondering why the heck they'd want to know that one.  Made no sense to me, but not enough I guess to make me re-read the OP to make sure I got it all correct.
embarassed.gif

Do you want to blush even more?

I'm not a "she"... roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

Before you worry - it's alright, nothing to be worried about. People have thought I'm a girl before :D

Oh good grief!  I can't believe I did that.  So sorry. embarassed.gif

Unfortunately I couldn't get any product red postcards but our post office offers postal stamps where some of the money goes to a charitable organization. Gonna use them on the christmas cards. Can't wait to send them out. Or receiving some. :-)

Hey, sorry if I haven't answered anyone in the last two days. Been quite busy, but don't worry - I hope to answer by last night (:

Hey Kristaps and everyone else!  WOO HOO another fun year of ZOO cards.  Hope everyone is well.  Haven't been here much this year frown.gif.  Can't wait to get the list and start-a-sendin!  Take care~a.  Psssssttt... thanks for getting this together Kristapsroll.gif

Kristaps, as I already said to you by PM : THANKS for doing this !

This'll be the first time I take part in something like this, but it sounds great !

Thanks for doing all this !

Jessika xx

I hope all who wanted have applied. I"ll be mailing the list tomorrow most probably :)

Yuhoo! eek.gif

The list has left my computer. You all should receive it about NOW (or in 10 minutes nerd.gif) !

Please check your Spam/Junk folders... and if anyone has not received it - let me know ASAP and I'll resend :)

Have fun, kids!

Yep - I got the two more.  My daughter just said what I came up w/ for my cards sucked so now i have to start oversick.gif

Received my first card in the mail yesterday! Yay! I'm working to get all of mine done. I won't be able to get the entire list, but I will get the ones I am doing into the mail in the next couple of days.

Just finished all 81 cards!! Wow, that was work! Looking forward to receiving some in the mail soon!

Got some cards today!!! HOORAY! SOOOOOO MUCH FUN!!!!

BIG THANKS TO THE SWEETHEART WHO SENT ME A KODAK MOMENT OF BONO LIVE AT A CONCERT THIS YEAR!!!!

I've a a couple of cards too! So good. I would love to have sent one to everyone, but stamps to 81 people was just out of my price range. So sorry to the ones I didn't sent them too - my christmas wishes are still for everyone! xxx

What?! Am I like the only one who has not received them? lol

But ok.. I haven't mailed any myself yet...

Cards in my mailbox everyday now!!  Thank you all! Haven't sent any yet, 'cause there were some problem with my order ( ordered the cards last week), hopefully I will receive them this week... 

Thanks kris....got the list.

79 names!!!! wow....we'll be busy :-D

81.. And it will be a wonderfull xmas!eek.gif