Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kristaps

ZOOTOPIA X-mas Cards Exchange 2009

I've already received some cards! This is the first year I've ever done this, and it's really made this the best Christmas season ever!!!!!! I'll be sending my cards out tomorrow hopefully!!!

Got the coolest picture from Alesham of the 360 tour which they made into their seasons greetings card! Just loved that, and so thanks!

Also, thanks to Katieml for the really nice photo of Bono! Yeah! Thanks so much!

And a thanks goes out to Dublin Girl at heart for sending me a very special shot of Bono from her personal collection!

Garycubby-thanks for the crazy little gift!!!wink.gif

I'm loving all the cards- they are amazing. Thanks to everyone who has sent them out and the photos etc... Thisis great fun!!!

I've finally begun receiving cards - five received already. I'll be mailing out my own cards on Saturday :)

Too bad I won't be able to e-mail all of you, guys :(

A Big Thanks to:

U2 JEM--LOVIN' the pic of Bono! wink.gif Thanks so much! So glad you had a wonderful time in Dublin.

xtraspicy62-Go Daisies! roll.gif

lfockler--Love the address label. I wish I'd thought of something like that.  Very cute! smile.gif

oh and heads up everyone, I'll be sending some cards out hopefully by Saturday the latest. I wasn't able to get them done today! =/

I got four cards just today. Thanks everyone! I'll be sending mine out either tomorrow or Monday.

Sent my cards today! Hope you guys like them!!!! eek.gif Have recieved 5 so far, thank you everyone!!  This is the best thing about christmas, getting cards from U2 fans from all over the world!! roll.gif

Just came across this thread - me (and pages of other folks) have been posting our Thanks under the General forum on the Members section (Kristaps has a thread set-up there too). I don't know who's looking at which Thanks so will repeat mine here from yesterday so I don't overlook anyone

------------------------------------------------------------------

Woo hoo! Just received my first ever U2 fan club Christmas card exchange cards!!!

Thank you to

LMM (great card idea!)

Dewbs (nice insert!)

This card exchange rocks! clap.gif

Mine will be sent out tomorrow.. sorry for the delay.. some will know, my dad died on the 2nd Dec.. mind hasn't really been on anything zoo related x thanks so much for the ones I have received already x x

Dawn x

I am LOVING the cards.....THANKS so much!!! I have had several picture THUDS and lots of smiles!!! I just picked up what I hope will be my "picture thud" to you and will be mailing them out this week. They might be a little late outside of the states but they are coming to Everyone, Everyone, Everyone on the list...plus a few!!

My refrigerator is covered in lovely pictures of Bono. Thanks y'all! My cards are going out tomorrow!

Mine will be sent out tomorrow.. sorry for the delay.. some will know, my dad died on the 2nd Dec.. mind hasn't really been on anything zoo related x thanks so much for the ones I have received already x x

Dawn x

Hi Dawn,

I'm so sorry about your dad !  Can completely understand your mind not being into the zoo !

Wishing you and your family a lot of strength and courage with the upcoming holidays.

Love,

Jessika xxx

Hi Dawn,

You are loved.....we are with you....you are not alone....much love and sending prayers to lift you uyp and help you get through.

PEACE to you and your family...

thanks to

Illumination-for the cute card reminding me to help save the environment

lfockler-for the hilarious cat card-made my day!

nlaffhims-for the beautiful card made at shutterfly.com of really cool bono pictures and covered in angel daisy dust that glistened and glowed:)

Bmoboop33-for the beautiful homemade card with a picture of the band-thanks!

brett-for the beautiful card and matching envelope and the fact that they were both made without paper and giving me the idea to check out Tree Free products for an Earth friendly alternative! Great idea!

This is so much fun!!! Thanks everyoneroll.gif

I received a bunch of cards over the weekend and today! So a BIG THANKS to:

nlaffhims--Love the Bono bono_sad.gif pics~ALL of them you chose were perfect!

Dublin Girl @ Heart--Love your return address label! wink.gif  & The pic of the Edge edge_sad.gif was a nice touch as well. happy.gif

Bonoboop33-Love the full band pic you used!  Very lovely!

Brett Dahill-Lovely card.  I especially love that it was Tree-Free. <3

JuneT-Thanks so much.  Your card is lovely. blue_butterfly.gif

Dorenda-Thanks so much!  Love the Bono bono_sad.gif pic!  Makes me anxious for all the `10 dates I'm going to! banana.gif

Izzy2u-Brilliant idea to do a postcard!  Love the full band pic you used.  Very nice!  adam_happy.gifedge_happy.giflarry_happy.gifbono_happy.gif

Bonosbeagle-Lovely card!  Thanks so much for sending me one! blue_butterfly.gif

Thanks so much to everyone for the cards! So many creative ideas..I love the photos of the band and even some really cool address labels.

Thanks everyone for the cards you sent.

so far I got from:

Garycubby (always wonderful ideas)

Rebecca (nice shot)

Joan L. (peace be with you)

LMM ( I love (RED) cards)

Utwothe fly and his penguin :P

U2phile (so big boys they are now!)

Bonny_Steph (wishing the same to you)

ClaireT (Rome is close to you...)

Ingrida (thanks for the stickers on the card)

Katie ML (what a pic)

xtraspicy62 (Milwaukee looks very nice)

Marcyl (thanks for the pic)

Chris and Alesha (nice pair )

Dawn x

Love and hugs sent to you xxx

merry christmas dear,,, long time no read,,
catch ya around the forum,,
gonna be a grand mother soon,, so jolly good cheers for me..