Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kristaps

ZOOTOPIA X-mas Cards Exchange 2009

Well crap, I can't believe I forgot to thank Georgia Girl! Oh Erin, I'm so sorry. embarassed.gif I had your card in a stack for posting my thanks, and it fell off said stack and I just found it today. embarassed.gif Thanks so much! I really do appreciate it & I love the U2 by U2 picture you included. I actually started reading that book today. I haven't put it down (much) until just now so I could come & post to you. So again, thanks so much & Happy U2 New Year girl!banana.gif

ooooooooooooo

postman must have been on holidays till today: I got more than 10 cards today

I feel sooooooooo happy for everything you sent, you were so great with your ideas that I feel so ashamed of what I sent :(

My thanks go to:

dublingirl@heart nikaliptus bonopenn Dlynna Angeleyes terryb Pebs Deborahk Heli GeorgiaGirl Cathkel Holli Erika&Rick JuneT

Well crap, I can't believe I forgot to thank Georgia Girl! Oh Erin, I'm so sorry. embarassed.gif I had your card in a stack for posting my thanks, and it fell off said stack and I just found it today. embarassed.gif Thanks so much! I really do appreciate it & I love the U2 by U2 picture you included. I actually started reading that book today. I haven't put it down (much) until just now so I could come & post to you. So again, thanks so much & Happy U2 New Year girl!banana.gif
Collectoraholic, you're so sweet!  And thanks for your card as well.  I hadn't seen any (red) cards!

Thank you to everyone who sent cards - it made for a festive christmas and new year!!! I love seeing what everyone comes up with and loved all the 360 tour pictures. :0)

u2christmas2009005.jpg

u2christmas2009004.jpg

This card exchange ROCKS!!!  Nearly 2 weeks into the new year, and the cards are still rolling in, so here’s a few more Thank Yous for the latest batch…

Beborah awesome…the magnet rocks…and a clever play-on-words to tie it into the Christmas theme…it has pride of place with my other special Zootopia magnets (ooh, and I love your avi too)!

Angel Eyes 2 years running the pics on your cards have had me lmao (and no need to worry, looks like your cards have made it out of the US, I just think the mail delivery has been slowed down by the Christmas rush & non-delivery days ...not to mention my delay in getting on here to post this note)!

Illumination70 thank you for the cute, environmentally aware card (and no need to apologise that it’s late…the longer this card exchange goes for, the better)!

1fanholli great design, and fab pic choices, thank you!

Miss J hooray…it’s not just Australia that gets a Summery santa…thank you for the cute card and the drool-worthy pic from Vegas (and I’m glad you liked my little gift)!

TerriB what a clever idea…thank you!

natty26 thanks for the sweet card and matching envelope!

Well, I’m still optimistic that this isn’t the last of the cards I will receive (hey, a girl can dream can’t she?...getting U2 mail is up there as one of my favourite things!), but in case this ends up being my last thank you post, I want to again say a really BIG thank you to everyone who made this year’s card exchange so much fun, and a special thank you to Kristaps for arranging it all (and also thank you to all those people who took the time to post thank you messages…it’s really nice to read such positive feedback about everyone’s ideas and cards)! :o)

thankyou_small.jpg

what can i say....YOU ALL ARE THE BEST!!!!

to all of you who sent me cards i thank you!! it is just my daughter and myself in my family, and all your cards were and pics were presents under the tree for me. my daughter is 11 and was blessed with gifts this christmas and hunnakah from santa and myself. since it is just me, all your cards were my gifts...i am very touched and i thank you all!!

happy new year to all of you, and here's to a year of health,wealth, and U2!!!!

These folks for their lovely cards and gifts:

--Miss J: Great pic of Adam and the 'little man' with the big mike
--Polly: Beautiful postcard and stamp
--beborah: Cute card and magnet
--Angel Eyes: Cute card; love their poses! Glad Bono isn't wearing ice skates.
--Illumination70: What a sweet kitten.
--Lil Jennie: What a beautiful card.
--Bonopenn: Great pictures of the band and a lovely sentiment!
--Johnstaf: Great to hear from a fan from the lads' hometown.
--Georgia Girl: One can never have enough pics of our lads enjoying themselves
--natty26: What a lovely card and sentiment
--Heli: How did you make the "Peanuts/U2" photocard? Very sweet.
--Inger: Thanks for the pics from the Gothenburg show.
--Darby2: Great calendar card! How did you make it?
--collectoraholic: Thanks for supporting the (RED) project. And what cute stamps.
--Nikaliptus: Thanks for the lovely Amnesty Intl. card as well as the message. Looking forward to chatting with you soon.

A huge thank you to everyone for their gifts of cards, etc. as well as of time, caring, and sharing.
And for Zootops everywhere, I wish you all good things, good health, and much joy, peace, and happiness,

Warmest regards,
B.

What a lovely surprise today to receive a postcard from Monica Martino!  Loved it!  I can't wait to go back to Rome someday.  Thanks so much for thinking of me. smile.gif

Ok, I haven't been here for a while, sorry for that.

But I would like to thank to everyone who's participated and for the cards you've sent to all the people this year. I got a few (an understatment) myself and it made my Christmas this year much, much better!

Thank you all! See you next year! :)