Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Madsm

Buitenverblijf voor de Dutch Treat Zo Lang DeNis In Quarantaine Zit! deel3

Recommended Posts

U2 to perform at Boston theater next week (Yahoo News)

 

 

U2 will play a free show at a Boston theater next Wednesday, capping a whirlwind trek to three U.S. cities to promote its new album and upcoming world tour,the group's label said on Wednesday.

 

The Irish rockers' performance at the "historic" venue will be broadcast, as will one-hour interviews conducted in Los Angeles on Monday andChicago on Tuesday.

 

U2's publicists did not return emails seeking the name of the venue, nor did FMQB Productions, which is producing the promotional trek. In its early days,U2 played at Boston's Orpheum Theater, which dates back to the 1850s.

 

The itinerary for the world tour, in support of its new album "No Line on the Horizon," will be announced on Monday. The album was released in theUnited States on Tuesday, and the band is currently in the middle of an unprecedented five-night engagement on CBS' "Late Show with DavidLetterman."

 

In Los Angeles, the band will talk about the album and play selected tracks at an event hosted by singer/actress Shirley Manson. In Chicago, U2 and Manson willhost what was described as "a radio takeover hour." The Boston show will also include a question-and-answer session with the fans.

 

All three shows have a broadcast start time of 9 p.m. ES

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Juul wrote:

advanloon wrote:

Als de verkoop de 14e zou beginnen (geruchten) dan zal de presale wel ergens volgende week woensdag/donderdag zijn. Al vind ik het zelf wel vrij kort dag dat de verkoop de 14e zou beginnen. Maar ja, je weet nooit.

Je weet het niet. Is ook snel als de pre-sale echt komende week zal zijn. Alles moet toch door het management perfect georganiseerd zijn.

 

 

Alles zal toch helemaal uitgedacht zijn dus of je nu begint met de verkoop 1 dag na aankondiging of een week of 2 weken......dat zal niet uitmaken lijkt mij.Voor ons is het natuurlijk wel snel (nou ja...we hebben toch wel lang genoeg gewacht volgens mij wink.gif)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

U2 ROCK THE CAMPUS (Contact Music)

 

 

U2 closed down a New York university on Friday (06Mar09) morning to play a live televised gig for students and staff.

Fordham University in the Bronx was locked down for the secret concert, which was aired on U.S. morning TV show Good Morning America.

And the rockers dedicated their set to the college kids, urging them to get the education the Irish band opted out of.

Bono told the crowd, "We're a little combo from the north side of Dublin called U2. Hope you like our new direction.

"We formed a rock 'n' roll band so we could get out of college. Maybe if it looked like this, or felt like this, things could've beendifferent.

 

"That's where we came from, 17, 18 years old we started, even before we got to college so I hope we haven't forgotten that this is exactly wherewe come from and we wanna pay respect to the great life we've been given."

And drummer Larry Mullen Jr. revealed the campus gig fulfilled a lifetime ambition for his father - who was disappointed his son never pursued his education.

He added, "I'm so excited to be here but I'm just so pleased for my dad, because he's gonna see this sometime soon and he's gonna say,'My son Larry finally made it to college', so I wanna thank GMA (Good Morning America) and you guys for making it real for Lawrence MullenSenior."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

U2 planning several live radio events (Upi)

 

The Irish rock band U2 has signed a deal for three mutually exclusive radio broadcasts on three consecutive nights, Interscope Records announced.

 

Produced by FMQB Productions, "U2 3 Nights Live" coincides with the release of the band's latest album, "No Line on the Horizon."

 

Beginning Monday in Los Angeles, the band will offer an inside look at the making of its new CD. U2 also will play selections from the album and discuss therecording process, concepts and ideas behind it, the band's record label said.

 

On Tuesday, the band is to travel to Chicago where Bono, The Edge, Larry Mullen, Jr. and Adam Clayton will broadcast a one-hour live show as guest deejays.

 

The final night of the radio series is expected to find the band at an historic theater in Boston for a live performance and audience Q&A Wednesday.

 

All three shows have a broadcast start time of 9 p.m., Eastern Time.

 

"This highly ambitious radio initiative will provide wonderful content for radio stations across North America," FMQB Chief Executive Officer andExecutive Producer Fred Deane said in a statement. "Radio programming was built on unique and creative content and when you place U2 at the core of theevent it becomes a premium broadcast opportunity. Live broadcast events of this magnitude create incomparable theater-of-the-mind radio, offering listeners anexclusive entertainment value and experience they can't find anywhere else."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hawkmoonnl wrote:

Gisteravond kwam blijkbaar alles bij elkaar, viel het muntje op de juiste zijde. Kwam er een verhaal boven drijven waarin herinnering en Linear samen kwamen. Een verhaal waar No Line On The Horizon een betekenis kreeg. Benieuwd hoe de wind de komende maanden zal waaien nu er toch echt een lijn aan deze spreekwoordelijk horizon valt te ontdekken.........

Wat mooi, Hawkmoon! Dat kippenvel-gevoel, geweldig als je dat krijgt.

Ik wil Linear heel graag zien, maar heb hem nog niet kunnen downloaden, ik krijg steeds foutmeldingen...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

natasja wrote:

Juul wrote:

advanloon wrote:

Als de verkoop de 14e zou beginnen (geruchten) dan zal de presale wel ergens volgende week woensdag/donderdag zijn. Al vind ik het zelf wel vrij kort dag dat de verkoop de 14e zou beginnen. Maar ja, je weet nooit.

Je weet het niet. Is ook snel als de pre-sale echt komende week zal zijn. Alles moet toch door het management perfect georganiseerd zijn.

 

 

Alles zal toch helemaal uitgedacht zijn dus of je nu begint met de verkoop 1 dag na aankondiging of een week of 2 weken......dat zal niet uitmaken lijkt mij. Voor ons is het natuurlijk wel snel (nou ja...we hebben toch wel lang genoeg gewacht volgens mij wink.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

fj......jij staat btw ook nog niet op het petjeslijstje......

misschien ook wat voor je broers???;-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Je moet niet iedereen meteen een petje verkopen Ilona ;-) Denken de nieuwelingen dat ze op een commercieel forum komen ;-)) Maar anderzijds goed bezig :-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

foto van de campus!

nu nog beelden...:-)

 

oeps, heb je misschien wel gelijk in juul.....hoeft niet hoor liseth.........:-)

moet er nog 6 kwijt....wie maakt me los???!!!:-)))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Ilona, er klopt volgens mij nix van jou aantal postjes of wel ?

100 post alleen vandaag ? dat klopt toch niet ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

muis wrote:

U2 ROCK THE CAMPUS (Contact Music)

 

 

U2 closed down a New York university on Friday (06Mar09) morning to play a live televised gig for students and staff.

Fordham University in the Bronx was locked down for the secret concert, which was aired on U.S. morning TV show Good Morning America.

And the rockers dedicated their set to the college kids, urging them to get the education the Irish band opted out of.

Bono told the crowd, "We're a little combo from the north side of Dublin called U2. Hope you like our new direction.

"We formed a rock 'n' roll band so we could get out of college. Maybe if it looked like this, or felt like this, things could've been different.

 

"That's where we came from, 17, 18 years old we started, even before we got to college so I hope we haven't forgotten that this is exactly where we come from and we wanna pay respect to the great life we've been given."

And drummer Larry Mullen Jr. revealed the campus gig fulfilled a lifetime ambition for his father - who was disappointed his son never pursued his education.

He added, "I'm so excited to be here but I'm just so pleased for my dad, because he's gonna see this sometime soon and he's gonna say, 'My son Larry finally made it to college', so I wanna thank GMA (Good Morning America) and you guys for making it real for Lawrence Mullen Senior."

Setlist:

Get On Your Boots

Magnificent

I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight

Beautiful Day

Breathe

Vertigo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

nicolleke wrote:

Hey Ilona, er klopt volgens mij nix van jou aantal postjes of wel ?

100 post alleen vandaag ? dat klopt toch niet ?

.

Ja Ilona, vertel roll.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hawkmoonnl wrote:

nicolleke wrote:

Hey Ilona, er klopt volgens mij nix van jou aantal postjes of wel ?

100 post alleen vandaag ? dat klopt toch niet ?

.

Ja Ilona, vertel
image

 

 

Ik heb blijkbaar iets gemist

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Als de nieuwe tour echt U2360 gaat heten (wat ik nog steeds zeer betwijfel) dan is de sponsor ook al bekend: Microsoft wink02.gif

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Het is letterlijk een 360 tour , dat zullen ze bedoelen toch ?

de naam van de tour gaan ze toch echt nog niet bekend maken voor de tourdata.?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

nicolleke wrote:

Hey Ilona, er klopt volgens mij nix van jou aantal postjes of wel ?

100 post alleen vandaag ? dat klopt toch niet ?

zou het niet weten nicole...heb gisteravond aardig doorgekletst.....

vandaag valt nog mee, tot nu toe.....

wil jij ze tellen voor me???roll.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

nicolleke wrote:

Het is letterlijk een 360 tour , dat zullen ze bedoelen toch ?

de naam van de tour gaan ze toch echt nog niet bekend maken voor de tourdata.?

Dat denk ik ook. Wie is er allemaal maandagmorgen 9.00 uur online?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Juul wrote:

Als de nieuwe tour echt U2360 gaat heten (wat ik nog steeds zeer betwijfel) dan is de sponsor ook al bekend: Microsoft
wink02.gif

 

 

 

hoezo dat....??

 

heb btw wel aan bitache gepmd of ze de 60 sec regel wilde deleten voor me... wink.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...