Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zhivvy

Some days I'm just so dumb....

I was not really with it yesterday when i was in the supermarket with Eleanor. I was by the sandwich display with a Large trolley and forgot how long it was; until the trolley hit part of the display and broke a piece of glass in half which held up the display. I had to go and tell what had happened as everyone heard and turned to stare at me! By the time that I left the supermarket many staff were standing around and dismantling the whole display! Opps!

[quote name=Zhivvy]I was not really with it yesterday when i was in the supermarket with Eleanor. I was by the sandwich display with a Large trolley and forgot how long it was; until the trolley hit part of the display and broke a piece of glass in half which held up the display. I had to go and tell what had happened as everyone heard and turned to stare at me! By the time that I left the supermarket many staff were standing around and dismantling the whole display! Opps!so save to say they did notice your 'entree' there?!laugh.gif

and no matter what you say, i still think you were fantasizing bout a camping-trip with some hot irish singer.... alone with him in a tent? no wonder you didnt see that display, or anything else!

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy
']I was not really with it yesterday when i was in the supermarket with Eleanor. I was by the sandwich display with a Large trolley and forgot how long it was; until the trolley hit part of the display and broke a piece of glass in half which held up the display. I had to go and tell what had happened as everyone heard and turned to stare at me! By the time that I left the supermarket many staff were standing around and dismantling the whole display! Opps!

so save to say they did notice your 'entree' there?!laugh.gif

and no matter what you say, i still think you were fantasizing bout a camping-trip with some hot irish singer.... alone with him in a tent? no wonder you didnt see that display, or anything else!

Well he did come with me and was in my trolley looking at me so maybe was his fault!

tit was bono bag!!! hes so damned distracting.... hmmm zhivvy, what did bono bag buy at the store?

tit was bono bag!!! hes so damned distracting.... hmmm zhivvy, what did bono bag buy at the store?

He bought me the bubbly which we had in bed lol! (look at the bag thread)

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

xtraspicy62']tit was bono bag!!! hes so damned distracting.... hmmm zhivvy, what did bono bag buy at the store?

I saw, i saw, how nice to purchase it and then serve you in bed! Oh, la la!

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

xtraspicy62']tit was bono bag!!! hes so damned distracting.... hmmm zhivvy, what did bono bag buy at the store?

I saw, i saw, how nice to purchase it and then serve you in bed! Oh, la la!

he is just so thuoghtful lol!