Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

collectoraholic

'Crazy' on Letterman

As much as I love the Crazy remix that they did when I saw them in October, I would love to hear this version when I see them in June.

As much as I love the Crazy remix that they did when I saw them in October, I would love to hear this version when I see them in June.

Me too!  I hope they mix it up a bit with the set this go-round.happy.gif

I like this version a lot too, although I really enjoyed Larry strutting around to the re-mix version :)-

Larry can always strut to something else though, right!

I like this version a lot too, although I really enjoyed Larry strutting around to the re-mix version :)-

Absolutely! He can strut to whatever he wants, he'll always look mighty fine doing it!!wink.gif

[quote name='jbarnych wrote:

Janette B']I like this version a lot too, although I really enjoyed Larry strutting around to the re-mix version
:)
-

Absolutely! He can strut to whatever he wants, he'll always look mighty fine doing it!!wink.gif

Oh yeah, you've got that right! Okay, it's settled then . . . change up Crazy to this version and Larry can find something strut-worthy . . . something that will allow for maximum muscle flexing and showing off! Now that it's settled, send this off to U2 in order to make them aware of our requirements, lol!laugh.gif

[quote name='Janette B wrote:

jbarnych wrote:

Janette B']I like this version a lot too, although I really enjoyed Larry strutting around to the re-mix version
:)
-

Absolutely! He can strut to whatever he wants, he'll always look mighty fine doing it!!
wink.gif

Oh yeah, you've got that right! Okay, it's settled then . . . change up Crazy to this version and Larry can find something strut-worthy . . . something that will allow for maximum muscle flexing and showing off! Now that it's settled, send this off to U2 in order to make them aware of our requirements, lol!laugh.gif

I concur, so it's now official! roll.gif  Write it up and put it in the post...STAT!pimp.gif