Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

collectoraholic

'Get On Your Boots' Letterman

I LOVE this performance of boots! especially Bono's dance moves...LOL! :)
Me too. Bono's such a spaz in this one! It makes it even more fun to watch.smile.gif

[quote name='jbarnych wrote:

jackie_llopis']I LOVE this performance of boots! especially Bono's dance moves...LOL!
:)

Me too. Bono's such a spaz in this one! It makes it even more fun to watch.smile.gif

This is a really good performance of Boots! But, I'm going to pick on the NY audience(like they did on the LA audience)hahaha.....why is the Letterman audience sitting down after this epic performance??! Why aren't they standing up??!! So....boring...lol..Except the people on the top tier!

WOW, the comment i made on  'breathe' at letterman is even MORE in place HERE!!! how can anyone call them lame, old and uninterested!? please dunlop, watch this and hold your silence FOR EVER!!!tongue.gif

WOW, the comment i made on  'breathe' at letterman is even MORE in place HERE!!! how can anyone call them lame, old and uninterested!? please dunlop, watch this and hold your silence FOR EVER!!!tongue.gif
*High Five*

Amen!

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

jbarnych wrote:

jackie_llopis']I LOVE this performance of boots! especially Bono's dance moves...LOL!

Me too. Bono's such a spaz in this one! It makes it even more fun to watch.
smile.gif

This is a really good performance of Boots! But, I'm going to pick on the NY audience(like they did on the LA audience)hahaha.....why is the Letterman audience sitting down after this epic performance??! Why aren't they standing up??!! So....boring...lol..Except the people on the top tier!

back to my blog from a long time ago. (Im from NY) and we have to WORST people at concerts and live shows here! Also NJ is included in this critique. i go to shows in  NY where I am from & NJ and all the crowd usually SUCK. Seriously I get dirty looks for standing up, clapping, singing and dancing. Concerts are supposed to Be FUN people!!!!!! NY crowds are boring. I continue to say it until i can be shown otherwise. those people at the dave show did not deserve to be there., they didnt know u2 was going to be on when they got tickets for dave letterman so tney might not be fans. however- hello people its music. move your asses a little!!!!!!!! LOL

[quote name='deannamarieu2 wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

jbarnych wrote:

smile.gif

back to my blog from a long time ago. (Im from NY) and we have to WORST people at concerts and live shows here! Also NJ is included in this critique. i go to shows in  NY where I am from & NJ and all the crowd usually SUCK. Seriously I get dirty looks for standing up, clapping, singing and dancing. Concerts are supposed to Be FUN people!!!!!! NY crowds are boring. I continue to say it until i can be shown otherwise. those people at the dave show did not deserve to be there., they didnt know u2 was going to be on when they got tickets for dave letterman so tney might not be fans. however- hello people its music. move your asses a little!!!!!!!! LOL

lol yeah if I was in the front row I'd be standing and screaming/singing!!laugh.gifsmile.gif

LA crowds have that reputation too, but the band LOVED the Rose Bowl show, so there, lol! I had no idea that NY/NJ crowds have that reputation too. You know what it is . . . we have so many, many entertainment options that people are kinda spoiled just being bombarded with everything under the sun all the time. LA/NY/NJ people (all of us excluded, of course!) need to remember to have a good time and appreciate it. U2 blew it, they should have had a contest on here and flown us all out there to see the show, at least one of them . . . how awesome would that have been to see them in a small venue without having to line up all day . . . even if it is just for the one song, lol!

OMG! Just watched the clip . . . AMAZING! Everyone who complains about U2 just has to shut up now! Shush now!

[quote name='deannamarieu2 wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

jbarnych wrote:

smile.gif

LOL!! Thanks for commenting on that! Like Bono says, "Get off your fat asses!!!" roll.gifI noticed too, in one of the other Late Night performances, Bono raises his hands to the audience to get up!..laugh.gif So....he must already know this. lol

[quote name='vertigoed wrote:

Janette B']Shush now!

Hahalaugh.gif"Shush now!!" U2's best lyrics.