Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

-angie-

Check in!

My name is Dreamer, and I've been a Zootopian for five years... Here in a new freeside incarnation, because four years ago, I didn't have the foresight

not to use capital letters and spaces in my username, and so I can't get in! Hopefully Baja's nagging the U2.com team to get everything sorted, but

seeing as I was expecting the relaunch to be Armageddon, things aren't too bad! :) I just hope the issue is resolved before our subscriptions run out!

woohoo! i made it back here! i ike the new look! much more modern! great to see you all back!

Whew wee! Good to know I'm not a lone in this mess.

Mom - baby Peyton doing super good! I ahve tons of piccies on Facebook!

7 - thanks for making me feel special image

Dreamer!

(((((((((ANDI))))))))))) miss you - it's just been too long. TALK TO ME!!!image

Bash, you sexy man you!

Fung - hey waz up?

Oh hi to everyone!

(((((Angie)))) I know! It's been way too long. I never see you on the MSM when I'm on-line, (which hasn't been a lot, lately) image Though, I understand you're being a busy grandma these days! image We should make a point to hook up in the next few days. I pretty much sign in

on the lineberries account, and hardly ever use the xsyzygyx for the chatting. So, next time you sign in, look for me! image

Checking in here! I hadn't been on in a while but decided to come back with all the new album stuff and the new site.

And it looks great! Much prettier!

Hi everyone!

Not used to posting in the ZOO, I am a long time Interference blue crack member!

Hopefully this place will be up to speed soon! U2's web home should be a great as they are!

Anyway.. happy they are improving things in these parts!

I am so excited about the new album! I love it!!!!

Jeannie

Seattle Waimage

Zoo Refugee wrote:

Omg! Fungus is back!

What happened to eyeball?
;)

hahah. later, it kept asking me again to confirm my original email i used to sign up as Eyeball. that was some one-off email id just made up on a whim just forusing for the eyeball thing, and never used it again. dont even know what that was. haha. id changed my account email back to my real one a while back, lol.now, its fucked up because many people probably dont even use the same email they had... oh 4, 5 years ago. or got rid of it... which sucks.

i did login as eyeball and posted on this, but it was afterwards it kept giving me this weird message and when i tried updating my profile that last time. idont even remember, lol. i'm gonna try it again.

gah..

ok here it is:

"WELCOME TO THE U2.COM SUBSCRIPTION SITE - COME ON IN !

But first, if you are seeing this page, you have NOT confirmed your email address.

You must confirm your email address by clicking the link in the 'Welcome to U2.com'email we sent you when you signed up.

If you have deleted that email, click here and we will send you a new one.

Click Continue to ignore this message. "

-----

So, I guess I can post, and keep posting and shit, just I'll be given a weird ass message each time?

Yeah, that last time it wasnt letting me edit my profile and kept sending me back to that page.

Oh well, lol.

FUCK!!

i was logged in under Eyeball just then and it posted as Fungus. Ok, the cookies are crap on this. LOL.

Same thing with Panth's, I go to sign into mine after he's done using his, and it'll say I am logged in, yet then when I click on community orwhatever it logs me back in as him. LOL

Ok, now theres a 3-name mess here, LOL.

so, i just left the u2 page here and came back and it was back under Eyeball.. and when i went on here, it reset itself as Fungus. LOL

i didnt log out either, lol.

Checking in...

A few days late I know... I bypassed the check in the other day and dove straight

into the Friendlies thread....

I hope my eagerness can be forgiven :P

Deano Checking in... I don't like it... Editing my sig is all over the place... no keep as favourite button... I can't cope.....

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! and..., relax. Will take some getting used to I suppose, and wheres my fecking SIGGY!!!!!!!

with the quick reply you don't have to title it. It has a place to click for the keys to get a smilie but no keystrokes show up yet...have faith ;) Also, I

think if you tickthe box on the bottom to subscribe to this topic it's like saving it to your profile as a favorite...I haven't checked it our for sure

yet though...

Where is the jump to first unread post button? *Sigh* I so liked the old Zoo, it was simple and easy, this one is confusing and as easy to follow as a map to

'The Island' in Lost...

deanoJackson wrote:

Where is the jump to first unread post button? *Sigh* I so liked the old Zoo, it was simple and easy, this one is confusing and as easy to follow as a map to 'The Island' in Lost...

hahahahaha:DDD

agree on all points (the effing title especially)

And to top it all I can only access my 'My Home' and other features when using Internet Explorer. I want to use my AOL, damn it! Ideas anyone?

Edit, and the lines around Quotes are hard to see. Light grey on slightly grey. Hmmm very helpfull...