Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bandcompletely

Great Golden Goblins

Far far away, in a fairytale never ever told, lived the great golden goblins. 

Ordinary goblins were ugly little men who lived in mudhuts under bridges, near train tracks, or by landfills.  Great golden goblins, on the otherhand, were big beautiful fellas who lived in palaces, castles and stately homes.  They overlooked vast seas, colourful meadows and greener than green forests.

Men looked to them for guidance. Women wanted to be their concubines.  Dogs became their new best friends.

The great golden goblins have often been mistaken for humans.  But humans are ordinary and smell bad at times. They need to wash, shave and excrete regularly.  Humans are shamed by their own bodily functions.  The great golden goblins are not ordinary.  They are beings of fame and fortune.  They always smell good.  They have no need to shave or wash.  Toilet is a term foreign to them.

The great golden goblins star in movies, write books, make music, play sports, create pictures, command armies, rule countries and run corporations.

The only flaw the great golden goblins have is that they are that little bit smaller than humans.  Some famous "Triple Gs" are Napoleon Bonaparte, Bono, Nicholas Sarkozy, Woody Allen, Truman Capote, Ghandi, Pablo Picasso and Scott Hamilton

Far far away, in a fairytale never ever told, lived the great golden goblins. 

Ordinary goblins were ugly little men who lived in mudhuts under bridges, near train tracks, or by landfills.  Great golden goblins, on the otherhand, were big beautiful fellas who lived in palaces, castles and stately homes.  They overlooked vast seas, colourful meadows and greener than green forests.

Men looked to them for guidance. Women wanted to be their concubines.  Dogs became their new best friends.

The great golden goblins have often been mistaken for humans.  But humans are ordinary and smell bad at times. They need to wash, shave and excrete regularly.  Humans are shamed by their own bodily functions.  The great golden goblins are not ordinary.  They are beings of fame and fortune.  They always smell good.  They have no need to shave or wash.  Toilet is a term foreign to them.

The great golden goblins star in movies, write books, make music, play sports, create pictures, command armies, rule countries and run corporations.

The only flaw the great golden goblins have is that they are that little bit smaller than humans.  Some famous "Triple Gs" are Napoleon Bonaparte, Bono, Nicholas Sarkozy, Woody Allen, Truman Capote, Ghandi, Pablo Picasso and Scott Hamilton

lol!

roflmao - I want a goblin please!

okay, zhivv, vertigoed, we will split them (fair is fair) :

zhivvy can have woody, vertigoed you may have scott (dont know who he is..) or even nicholas, i'll keep the bonoman.

that's settled! see you girls, enjoy your goblin...tongue.gif

- waves and quickly runs away with goblin tight under her arm...-

okay, zhivv, vertigoed, we will split them (fair is fair) :

zhivvy can have woody, vertigoed you may have scott (dont know who he is..) or even nicholas, i'll keep the bonoman.

that's settled! see you girls, enjoy your goblin...tongue.gif

- waves and quickly runs away with goblin tight under her arm...-

*zhivvy sticks out her foot as barbara tries to run - barbara falls as zhivvy picks up the Bonoblin and runs away*

See my profile for an artist's impression of how Bono would look if he was a Great Golden Goblin...

I had an image of a much sexier Great Golden Goblin!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

bandcompletely']See my profile for an artist's impression of how Bono would look if he was a Great Golden Goblin...

I had an image of a much sexier Great Golden Goblin!

Yes, but my goblin is showing a lot of chest ... maybe too much when I think about it! tongue.gif

See my profile for an artist's impression of how Bono would look if he was a Great Golden Goblin...
laugh.giflaugh.gifhis feet!laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Band post the pic!.Im sure all of us Bono lassies find it it funny!.laugh.gifwell I do .but maybe ive got a strange SOH!smile.gif

-crawls back  up from floor, see's zhivvy disappear with the bonoblin, and shouts: you can have him, zhivvy,tongue.gif enjoy!!  ...did check out profile... changed my mind...eyes.gif

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

bandcompletely']See my profile for an artist's impression of how Bono would look if he was a Great Golden Goblin...

-crawls back  up from floor, see's zhivvy disappear with the bonoblin, and shouts: you can have him, zhivvy,tongue.gif enjoy!!  ...did check out profile... changed my mind...eyes.gif

Zhivvy laughs as Barbara didn't realise that the airbrushing had gone wrong on the picture and the Bonoblin was actually quite hot!tongue.gif

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

-crawls back  up from floor, see's zhivvy disappear with the bonoblin, and shouts: you can have him, zhivvy,
tongue.gif
enjoy
!!  ...did check out profile... changed my mind...
eyes.gif

Zhivvy laughs as Barbara didn't realise that the airbrushing had gone wrong on the picture and the Bonoblin was actually quite hot!tongue.gif

oh no!! i'm tricked!! shouts: come back here, i had him first, this is so unfair!!! and starts chasing zhivvy...

LOL!!

or maybe it's a Shrek thing, remember how princess fiona being a beautifull woman but when night fell...  could live with it.. but would be all afternoon delights from now on...embarassed.gif

So let me get this right Barbara, you are saying that Bono is Shrek? Would our God be happy with that? Oh, don't think so!

its all crazy up here! ,,,,whackadoo!!
What did you expect? lol!tongue.gif - but if we are all the same does that not make us all normal and you the crazy one?wink.gif

nonono!!! not saying bono=shrek!!!!! i said :a shrek thing... would never insult our god like that, zhivvy!! you should know by now!! i hope He didnt msiunderstood, i don wanna be trown out of his kingdom, the zoo!!! please forgive for not being clear about it...

hamiltonscott.jpgTHIS LIL GOBwink.gifLIN WON AN OLYMPIC GOLD MEDAL!
now, that guy really looks small... or is it just this pic? looks like bono could just jump over him (if he could jump in an olympic kinda waytongue.gif)

hamiltonscott.jpgTHIS LIL GOBwink.gifLIN WON AN OLYMPIC GOLD MEDAL!

He does look very little  -maybe this is what makes him good at skating!