Sign in to follow this  
bandcompletely

Current Discussion: If No Butts

what???
I should start reading what I write because if I had, I don't think I would have posted that last thing to you.  there was no innuendo intended... but now that I re-read it... geez!  I could be good at the old innuendo!

I agree with you BC, that name is.....kind of bad name.

[quote name='bandcompletely wrote:

Claire T']what???

I should start reading what I write because if I had, I don't think I would have posted that last thing to you.  there was no innuendo intended... but now that I re-read it... geez!  I could be good at the old innuendo!

it wasn't that i was whatting about it's the other stuff you wrote about having a short memory or somet i dunno!

It sounds like my husband !!!!!

Most men have this selective memory.  It's built into their make-up.  It's something that differentiates them from women.  Where we gain in boobs, they gain in selective memory!

barbara1']i'm amazed you even found us again, nazhira! since BC changed the name of this thread to shake off anyone who isnt crazy enough to belong her...

btw jonathan in dutch sounds differetn, just like Bono sounds different... For ex. the J in jonathan is pronounced like your Y (in yes) and 'a' sounds quit different too...

So it sounds like:

YINITHAN

i did say the 'a' sounds different ... how did you come up with this then??

OK, I pop out for a chat on the phone with my mate - ok was for 2.5 hours, but in that time this thread has changed names at least a hundred times. badgirl has gone to bed ten times and claire's head fell off but got fixed. BC is not Dr seuss but a lesbian!!! And barbara doesn't like the name Jonathon! What about John barbara? if you don't like that name I'll have to get my husband to change his name before easter!

Well i didn't miss you! tired.gifwink.giftongue.giflaugh.gif

OK, I pop out for a chat on the phone with my mate - ok was for 2.5 hours, but in that time this thread has changed names at least a hundred times. badgirl has gone to bed ten times and claire's head fell off but got fixed. BC is not Dr seuss but a lesbian!!! And barbara doesn't like the name Jonathon! What about John barbara? if you don't like that name I'll have to get my husband to change his name before easter!
No, babs likes the name jonathan.  it's me that doesn't like the name.  John is grand tho so don't get mr. hubby changing his name for some random stranger that never met him in any shape or form!  But I hope you enjoyed your chat ... even if you did leave without saying anything to anyone so that we were extremely worried that you had gone totally insane from these crazy posts and decided life in the zoo wasn't worth living anymore.

[quote name='Claire T wrote:

Zhivvy']OK, I pop out for a chat on the phone with my mate - ok was for 2.5 hours, but in that time this thread has changed names at least a hundred times. badgirl has gone to bed ten times and claire's head fell off but got fixed. BC is not Dr seuss but a lesbian!!! And barbara doesn't like the name Jonathon! What about John barbara? if you don't like that name I'll have to get my husband to change his name before easter!

Well i didn't miss you! tired.gifwink.giftongue.giflaugh.gif

*Zhivvy cries into her glass of wine*

[quote name='Claire T wrote:

bandcompletely wrote:

Claire T']what???

it wasn't that i was whatting about it's the other stuff you wrote about having a short memory or somet i dunno!

Was it my indepth knowledge of aliens and beautiful worlds far far away in a universe never ever seen?

thought you went missing like legis!! and it was very suspicious cause BC arrives and others dissapear...  but there you are again.. but you didnt read back properly! it's BC not liking the name, i like it but prefer the dutch version, which isnt at all what BC made of it!!!

Zhivvy']OK, I pop out for a chat on the phone with my mate - ok was for 2.5 hours, but in that time this thread has changed names at least a hundred times. badgirl has gone to bed ten times and claire's head fell off but got fixed. BC is not Dr seuss but a lesbian!!! And barbara doesn't like the name Jonathon! What about John barbara? if you don't like that name I'll have to get my husband to change his name before easter!

No, babs likes the name jonathan.  it's me that doesn't like the name.  John is grand tho so don't get mr. hubby changing his name for some random stranger that never met him in any shape or form!  But I hope you enjoyed your chat ... even if you did leave without saying anything to anyone so that we were extremely worried that you had gone totally insane from these crazy posts and decided life in the zoo wasn't worth living anymore.

I can't live without the Zoo!! Sorry for not telling you that i was on the phone. Will make sure that you are informed of my phone habits in the future! And been insane for most of my life so no need to worry about that!happy.gif

I will let hubby keep his name then. And my dad seeing he has the same name too!

thought you went missing like legis!! and it was very suspicious cause BC arrives and others dissapear...  but there you are again.. but you didnt read back properly! it's BC not liking the name, i like it but prefer the dutch version, which isnt at all what BC made of it!!!
People disappear when I arrive? Am I scaring everyone off?

On the jonny subject... do dutch pronounce that yinny?

OMG I tihnk the coffee is finally kicking that i drunk hours ago

You are right and brilliant as always !!!! So, let's bet....What do you want if I win ?

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

bandcompletely wrote:

I can't live without the Zoo!! Sorry for not telling you that i was on the phone. Will make sure that you are informed of my phone habits in the future! And been insane for most of my life so no need to worry about that!happy.gif

I will let hubby keep his name then. And my dad seeing he has the same name too!

... women would marry their dads.  But unfortunately for them, they can't do that so they choose the next best thing:  a man that either looks like their dad, acts like their dad or if he hasn't got either of those qualities, they will be content with a man that shares the same name!

Well BC is a bit scary!!!! laugh.gif But no I'm not Legis. Still on the wine too!!! May disappear to make toast in a second but i'll be back - as Arnie would say.

was going to pm you barbara but these posts are going to quickly to have the time. will do tomorrow!

btw bc; zhivvy's hubby was prepared to change name for me (maybe) not for you, as you seem to change your mind quit a bit... poor guy would probably have to change his name as often as this thread did!!

oh and claire, do stay, we dont wanna bug you... what is it you find boring??

-looks at nearly empty bottle of red wine: damn...hey zhivvy, have you got something left there??-