Sign in to follow this  
bandcompletely

Current Discussion: If No Butts

All women are nosey! It's in your nature to be inquisitive. I take it the only phrase you know in irish is Pog mo hoin?

meaning??

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

bandcompletely']All women are nosey! It's in your nature to be inquisitive. I take it the only phrase you know in irish is Pog mo hoin?

meaning??

Kiss my arse!

poor claire, hope she doesnt have bad dreams about an irish aquarius with moobies and sexy, black boots, watching her through the computerscreen....

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

bandcompletely']All women are nosey! It's in your nature to be inquisitive. I take it the only phrase you know in irish is Pog mo hoin?

meaning??

Kiss my arse!

Did know other phrases but forgot them now, my home town of Bolton is full of 1st and 2nd generation irish and we were good at insulting each other

6. LOL. I am not in love with CT. I don't even know CT. We were just having fun. But if she turns out to be this amazingly talented girl with a great sense of humor, a huge house, 6 cars and only has eyes for me ... then I take back what I just said. :-P

6. LOL. I am not in love with CT. I don't even know CT. We were just having fun. But if she turns out to be this amazingly talented girl with a great sense of humor, a huge house, 6 cars and only has eyes for me ... then I take back what I just said. :-P
what on earth are you up to with 6 cars??

babs - I got a short attention span. I get bored of cars so easily. So if there are 6 then there are one for every day of the week... I don't drive sundays.

zhivvy, do you know what those phrases are in English? My irish is quite shite tho.

They weren't that great it was when i was a teen - comments such as calling people the names of farm animals, sheep shaggers etc.... not very well endowed and other such comments

How do you say "You're not well endowed!" in Irish? Is there even an Irish word for "endowed"?

will ask my mate who speaks Irish pretty well and get back to you tomorrow with that one!

And BC do you ever come up to Dublin, I'm there in a few weeks fot the rugby - not trying to change this back to a sport thread barbara so you're safe!

Correction, across the river ( Rio de la Plata: River of silver )

Ans: No, I don't. But I love the see.

I think I come from the see, it's important for me

..bottle is empty, claire went to bed, BC no longer telling the truth, zhivvy is about to start calling irish farm-animal-names, and nazhira turns out to be a papparazzi , who's only interested in BC 's love life... i'm of to bed now.. already brushing teeth, a third arm would be handy at the moment!

good night, of to IKEA in the morning to take a look at the wardrobes we 'designed' on the website last week... i wonder if they keep the one we choose for the boys stored for a couple of weeks atfer buying?? (would like to have electricity done first).prob not...

see you, behave in here...

zhivvy - I rarely go to Dublin. I don't like the place.

why? I quite like Dublin, not super pretty but something nice about it. went to Galway a few years ago and really loved it there. My family originated from Kerry - but can't remember the name of the town - only a small place