Sign in to follow this  
bandcompletely

Current Discussion: If No Butts

So, you just left. So rude you know, keeping me waiting for your answer. That's it

WOW! I go to rehearsal and come back and 19 pages have been written! And CT and BC are together??? Not sure if CT sounds interested... But you're Irish! YAY! I'm planning on moving to Ireland for a few months maybe next year... Would love to meet the man behind the mask. This certainly has been the best thread i've seen on here by far!

[quote name=Zhivvy wrote:

sea_islander wrote:
U2LAWoman wrote:
barbara1]

nonono!! what they should give us are backstage-passes!!(and lifts to the concerts!) we could entertain the boys before they go on stage, ...we could keep them from stressing.... or on the otherhand, they might end up all crazy nd confussed by all the sillyness!!banana.gif

Welcome to the twilight zone. This is the place where ANYTHING can happen....

Duhduhduhduuuuuhhhh!! Bandcompletely, whoever you are, you really have your work cut out for you!! Are you sure you are up for this??! And please define, "anything.!" lmao...no...better not, we'll just let the imagination go wild!! laugh.gif

So, you just left. So rude you know, keeping me waiting for your answer. That's it
LMAO!! Sorry Nazhira! I just think you' us we are a bunch of superfreaks!! roll.gif

but..hey...that's a good thing!! laugh.gif

You guys are out of control with this thread! I like it. I've been reading and trying to keep up. This is some of the funniest stuff I've read in a while. Wish I could be on when all of you are to see how it all unfolds. Unfortunately, you are all here while it's the middle of the work day for me. So, I guess for now, I'll just lurk here in the shadows and see what happens next! laugh.gif

You guys are out of control with this thread! I like it. I've been reading and trying to keep up. This is some of the funniest stuff I've read in a while. Wish I could be on when all of you are to see how it all unfolds. Unfortunately, you are all here while it's the middle of the work day for me. So, I guess for now, I'll just lurk here in the shadows and see what happens next! laugh.gif

Jbarnych, you're here now, aren't you!! We don't need those freaks to get our freak on!! We could be the Nite freaks!!

roll.gif Actually, I've always been a night freak, so nothing new about that!! laugh.gif

Naz - sorry - I was waiting ages for you to respond and then my eyes just gave way and I couldn't stay awake any longer. Sorry for being rude (or nude as you said in my profile lol).

LAW - I think you're better off letting your imagination run wild when you think what "anything" may be...

Jbarnych - welcome to the craziest thread on u2.com ... currently. It's nice to see new posters! The more posters there are, the crazier this thread can get!

And last, but not least, vertigoed - I think CT loves me really, she was just overwhelmed by the attention I was getting from the other girls! hehehe. And if you are thinking of moving to Ireland, there's pros and cons to every place here. I can fill you in again later on in the thread! and yeah, you can definitely see me without my "mask"*

*A mask in this context is a computer screen. It hides the user from the real world of the other users that one is interacting with. This gives the impression that they are wearing a mask.

- That definition for "mask" was for the benefit of LAW!

LAW is my abbreviated reference to U2LAwoman.

hello y'all!!

it's noon over here, and i guess you're all asleep: either cause its night were you live, or you just couldnt stay awake after catching up on thi thread all nite!!

i didnt make it to IKEA this morning (couldnt get up before 8.30 , after some crazy people kept me up till 2am!!) and had to do my hair too, so IKEA postponed till afternoon...

hello jbarnych!! how have you been?

LAwoman, you'd better not ask for details bout the anything... its like opening pandora's box here, before you know it bam!! another 20 pages.!!.. ; -))

hope you're still alright after spending the nite in that tree, BC.... you didnt freeze up there, did you? or worse, didnt fell out of it whilest waiting...waiting... for nazhira's post .tired.gif..tired.gif??

Babs, would you believe (no you wouldn't but anyways let's tell this tall tale), I was up in the tree for most of the night, trying to get comfortable while out on a limb.... I had my binoculars in one hand and my keyboard in the other, while propping my monitor up on another branch. I didn't get to see much of CT - she was in bed before I could even blink! But I thought I'd sleep there anyway because it would have been a long drive home. I pulled up a mattress, a duvet, 2 pillows and poured myself a hot cocoa. I was comfortable for no more than the length of time it took me to drink the cocoa. Then the wind blew, the rain poured and the ducks quacked all night. It was head wrecking. At about 5am, I woke up with a bang and a clatter as the angel hit the ground. Yes, now I'm an angel but without the halo and I also lack wings. The burned up when I entered the atmosphere at 18000 mph! How I got to be up above the atmosphere in the first place is beyond me... and beyond this planet ... ! Anyway, I picked myself up off the ground, hailed a taxi, I left my duvet in the branch in the tree... as a memory for CT ... and I took the long road home.

This video shows the winner of "Ukraine’s Got Talent", Kseniya Simonova, 24,? drawing a series of pictures on an illuminated sand table showing how ordinary people were affected by the German invasion during World War II.? Her talent, which admittedly is a strange one, is mesmeric to watch.

The images, projected onto a large screen, moved many in the audience to tears and she won the top prize of about £75,000. 

She begins by creating a scene showing a couple sitting holding hands on a bench under a starry sky, but then warplanes appear and the happy scene is obliterated. 

It is replaced by a woman’s face crying, but then a baby arrives and the woman smiles again. Once again war returns and Miss Simonova throws the sand into chaos from which a young woman’s face appears. 

She quickly becomes an old widow, her face wrinkled and sad, before the image turns into a monument to an Unknown Soldier. 

This outdoor scene becomes framed by a window as if the viewer is looking out on the monument from within a house.

In the final scene, a mother and child appear inside and a man standing outside, with his hands pressed against the glass, saying goodbye. 

The Great Patriotic War, as it is called in Ukraine, resulted in one in four of the population being killed with eight to 11 million deaths out of a population of 42 million.

Please take the time to look at this amazing piece of art.

Hi to all of you !!!!! Freaks from this crazy thread. How are you doing this crazy morning ?

Sorry BC you had to wait for my answer, I was preparing dinner....

this video is amazing, BC... my daughter was sitting next to me, watching it, we cant believe is real?

after that serious intermezzo... dont you think the title of the thread has been the same for far too long?! somebody might discover us here...

welcome back naz. no problem about the delay. It gave me an excuse to come off and go to bed. i'm definitely going to bed a lot earlier tonight. I have no choice. I have to travel to Cork in the morning.

eek.gifeek.gifthis was on page 26 when I left!!!!roll.gifroll.gifcant be bothered reading through 20 pages!.....rolleyes.gifwhat have I missed???????.better be good!tongue.gif

Babs, the video is very real - she got first prize in the talent show. It is mesmerizing. How she coud change scenes so quickly was amazing!

Title change coming up!

Mary, you missed EVERYTHING! I think you should make the effort to read back... esp my marriage to CT - the questions from Naz, the jonathan discussion with Babs, zhivvy's drinking problem and a whole bunch of other stuff in between!