Sign in to follow this  
bandcompletely

Current Discussion: If No Butts

welcome back naz. no problem about the delay. It gave me an excuse to come off and go to bed. i'm definitely going to bed a lot earlier tonight. I have no choice. I have to travel to Cork in the morning.
switching to comfort of a warm, dry bed instead of tree? then claire can leave curtains open again!

cant see new title yet.. you're not outta inspiration, are you?!

Vampires were born in Ireland, not in Rumania like everybody think. So he is the nicest vampire I've ever met.

Mary, you missed EVERYTHING! I think you should make the effort to read back... esp my marriage to CT - the questions from Naz, the jonathan discussion with Babs, zhivvy's drinking problem and a whole bunch of other stuff in between!
that about sums it up then!thumbsup.gif..I get bored reading too many pages!roll.gifroll.gifeek.gifeek.gifmarraige?????.roll.gifroll.gifwhit a 64 yr old and a 20 about I think Clare is!.....roll.gifroll.gifyour really Ronnie Wood!roll.gifroll.gif..get back to your Stones forum!roll.gifroll.gif

BC, to be honest, zhiv's drinking-habits arent a big secret to the locals in here...

a bit sad story, but it did happen before to sexy, yearning bombs...

hello jbarnych!! how have you been?

Hi Barbara! I've been good. I've been having fun reading this crazy thread when I get home from work in the evenings. This morning I'm watching the news to see if LA is going to wash away in the rain we've gotten this week. Maybe if it floods, I'll surf down the street. laugh.gif

We really need the rain here, but not all at one time. It's rained some every day since, I think, Sunday. It's not supposed to stop until Saturday or something like that.

We really need the rain here, but not all at one time. It's rained some every day since, I think, Sunday. It's not supposed to stop until Saturday or something like that.

BC: Are you sitting next to the sea or watching The Corrib right now ?

i know we need rain.. everyone's always telling me :flowers need rain, trees need rain.... i cant help it, still hate it!! maybe if it would only rain at nite, i'd be able to accept that.... but thats not good for the vampires amongst us? neither for the stalkers who choose their stake out in trees...

*sends some Scottish rain over****and some wind.and some brolly's...........

image.......image

return to sender!!!

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

jbarnych']We really need the rain here, but not all at one time. It's rained some every day since, I think, Sunday. It's not supposed to stop until Saturday or something like that.

i know we need rain.. everyone's always telling me :flowers need rain, trees need rain.... i cant help it, still hate it!! maybe if it would only rain at nite, i'd be able to accept that.... but thats not good for the vampires amongst us? neither for the stalkers who choose their stake out in trees...I don't know about the rain being bad for the vampires, but for the stalkers in the trees...we could give them a rain poncho or a tarp to cover with and a thermos of coffee to keep warm.

Rain is not bad for vampires at all. I've told you they are irish, and see that in Ireland rains a lot.

That's what I thought. It's the sun that's bad. Maybe that's why I don't see so many here in LA. All other kinds of strange, yes, but vampires, not so much.

BC has left again. He is definitly a vampire. He went hidding from sunlight when his curtain was broken trying to watch CT with his binoculars.

you girls are right bout the sunshine, i guess... i just thought the rain wasnt so good on the wings??

And when he disapeard last night, he was just hungry and went to find some blood !

They have special covers for the wings, they carry just in case.

So BC is a male vampire, he is 264 years old, and he is looking for her lost love, that I think is CT

BC, to be honest, zhiv's drinking-habits arent a big secret to the locals in here...

a bit sad story, but it did happen before to sexy, yearning bombs...

Just popped in from my way back from work and out to swimming classes (daughter's not mine!!!) and now I have a drink problem!!! No I don't - i open the wine bottle, drink some, drink some more, talk too much crap and then sleep - no problem with that whatsoever!!!

Sees ya all later

xxx

You are right Zhivy, not problem at all. Is what I say too.

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

bandcompletely']welcome back naz. no problem about the delay. It gave me an excuse to come off and go to bed. i'm definitely going to bed a lot earlier tonight. I have no choice. I have to travel to Cork in the morning.

switching to comfort of a warm, dry bed instead of tree? then claire can leave curtains open again!

cant see new title yet.. you're not outta inspiration, are you?!

Babs, I've never killed my inspiration so have had no need to sing about the grief! tongue.gif

Thinking of being in a tall tree in the shadows of CT's house reminds me of this song:

Back to the cold restless streets at night

Talk to myself about tomorrow night.

Walls of white protest

A gravestone in name

Who is it now?

It's always the same.

Who is it now? Who calls me inside?

Are the leaves on the trees just a living disguise?

I walk the street rain tragicomedy

I'll walk home again to the street melody.

But I know, oh no

But I know, oh no

But I know.

Shadows and tall trees

Shadows and tall trees

Shadows and tall trees

Shadows and tall trees.

Life through a window

Discoloured pain

Mrs Brown's washing is always the same

I walk the street rain tragicomedy

I'll walk home again to the street melody.

But I know, oh no

But I know, oh no

But I know.

Do you feel in me

Anything redeeming

Any worthwhile feeling?

Is love like a tightrope

Hanging on my ceiling?

But I know, oh no

But I know, oh no

But I know.

Shadows and tall trees