Sign in to follow this  
bandcompletely

Current Discussion: If No Butts

CT: you are from Blackpool ?????? Dublin means blackpool if I'm right...

It does mean blackpool Naz. You come from a city/country i would love to visit one day - watch programmes about south america and am desperate to go!

hello nite-girls!! i also love night, but then i also love daytime.... i love live!! but i also love sleeping and i do love my nice, warm be!!...hmmm, i cant chose!! should have a laptop just like you, zhiv!!could dive into bed then and still have a chat with you guys!! but since i got a new-flat-big screen today, i'd better not mention 'laptop' to my love...grin.gif

did see 4 weddings and a funeral for the '?'-time!! cant help it , just love that movie... do you girls have such movies to , you can watch over and over and....????

i have a few: the one above (ofcourse), Love actually (also hugh grant, but thats a coincidence!), Something gotta give and As good as it gets(both starring Jack Nicholson, not a coincidence!! LOL) Crazy in love -mozart and the whale- (starring Josh hartnett, def. not a coincidencewink.gif...)

Love both 4 weddings - apart from the line 'is it raining i hadn't noticed' - hate that line.

Saw love actually again over chrsitmas - so cheesy but lovely

but won't let her spoil a good film! Not seen any josh hartnett films -sorry don't kill me!

used to love going to cinema and watching dvds but don't seem to do it anymore - don't know why.

Did manage to see the 3d christmas carol the other month and before that was the hannah montana movie!! not a good listing of recent movies!

At home we watch high school musical a lot! (once again not my choice!!!!) but eleanor does like mama mia too which is such fun!

have mamma mia on the digicorder for months, but still havent seen it... i love movies, but dont get to see as many as i used too... how would that happen?!

we should change title here, no dawibee or evellora around anymore... anyone has an idea ?(since BC didnt return, we're on our own here!)

we should change title here, no dawibee or evellora around anymore... anyone has an idea ?(since BC didnt return, we're on our own here!)
We could but not sure on how to change it! and still confused over the long living elves .....

seeing we're talking about films could be a film title! And btw watch mama mia it is great - laughed out loud in the cinema so much nearly peed myself! nice thought!  happy.gif

come on girls, one of you should know how to change topic-title!! i dont, tried somethings didnt work..eyes.gif

I think it's only the person who started the topic can do it!

Title can no longer be changed. Some tosspot blocked us from doing anymore edits. I'm sure it was the same tosspot who prevented any further posts being added to the other threads that were going on here. Just smile and stick your fingers up at them as they read by.... *middle finger extended*

Oh so you are still around - thought you'd really injured yourself either falling from that tree or staring at the sun, or maybe flapping your non-workng wings trying to fly to argentina! Apparently in the general area they stop the threads when they reach a certain amount of pages, so maybe they do that too when you've edited a certain amount of times too but god knows why

It does mean blackpool Naz. You come from a city/country i would love to visit one day - watch programmes about south america and am desperate to go!

You are very welcome to come !!!!!!!! I hope someday take you dancing tango to "La Viruta".

One day Naz i will come to argentina and dance the tango (although not very well!)

BC i thought the bogs of ireland were a major tourist attraction!

Well it is 1:40 am and will have to be up about 9 and that is only if my lovely hubby will let me have a lie in when the little one gets up! fingers crossed he'll let me!

Unstandable is the heath right now in these latitudes !! I'm tired, and I'll have to update the What are you drinking thread to water, water and more water. For me sacrilege

because some asshole is bored.

No, I haven't gone to Argentina yet. Still hanging around the bogholes of the Republic.

Hello BC, I missed you. How is your life doing these days ???

What happend to this thread??? is loosing its rythem....

eeijits ?

Glad to chat with you again ! Who are the idiots interfering ?