Sign in to follow this  
bandcompletely

Current Discussion: If No Butts

[quote name='bandcompletely wrote:

wink.gif">nazhira... tell me more...

I can't tell you more.... if you are lucky enough, you will see the play ( I could translate for you )

Too much red wine, I'm realizing of my horrors writing in english, sorry but it seems I have a drinking problem just like Zhrivy.....

When you said "I have no conclusion", that was your statement ( the news would put your words below the screen )

Why can't you tell me any more? When will you translate the play for me? Does it include vampires?

Of course it does, it always does,....but nobody will know.

Vampyre code...

What about the story,....nobody understood, I did a comment but you didn't answer it, so, about the fairy ??????? and the user, ??????? Like a friend of mine use to say. " My ass is full of questions now" Sorry, but, she say that

Too much red wine, I'm realizing of my horrors writing in english, sorry but it seems I have a drinking problem just like Zhrivy.....

When you said "I have no conclusion", that was your statement ( the news would put your words below the screen )

So you are drinking again? lol.  Well, I met my brother yesterday in Limerick and joined him for a couple of pints in his local. The drink or the cigarettes didn't agree with me. I was not well all day today.  I'm still not right. :)

[quote name='nazhira wrote:

bandcompletely']Why can't you tell me any more? When will you translate the play for me? Does it include vampires?

Of course it does, it always does,....but nobody will know.

Vampyre code...

LOL @ vampyre code

What about the story,....nobody understood, I did a comment but you didn't answer it, so, about the fairy ??????? and the user, ??????? Like a friend of mine use to say. " My ass is full of questions now" Sorry, but, she say that

You got nice questions, so it must be a nice ass ;-)

The story is cryptic.  Most, if not all, my stories are cryptic.  There is meaning in them all. The meaning is different in each sentence.  Even the title has meaning. Evellora is an anagram for "Real Love".  If you read each sentence separately, there is meaning to be found.  Also, the meaning can be whatever you want it to be. One last hint - Dawibee is a cryptic translation of the word "complete".

nazhira']Too much red wine, I'm realizing of my horrors writing in english, sorry but it seems I have a drinking problem just like Zhrivy.....

So you are drinking again? lol.  Well, I met my brother yesterday in Limerick and joined him for a couple of pints in his local. The drink or the cigarettes didn't agree with me. I was not well all day today.  I'm still not right. :)

You mean you met your brother for the first time? sorry my stupid english here.... I'll have to go to Limerick, for sure, your brother must have Guiness, the best bear in the world, I have it in the supermarket two blocks from my house, but, like people say: it tastes better in Ireland.

I knew you weren't well for your way of writing, you are quit transparent, you like to wear the mask, but.... or I'm very intuitive, or just I've drank too much, and I have to go to sleep.

nazhira']What about the story,....nobody understood, I did a comment but you didn't answer it, so, about the fairy ??????? and the user, ??????? Like a friend of mine use to say. " My ass is full of questions now" Sorry, but, she say that

The story is cryptic.  Most, if not all, my stories are cryptic.  There is meaning in them all. The meaning is different in each sentence.  Even the title has meaning. Evellora is an anagram for "Real Love".  If you read each sentence separately, there is meaning to be found.  Also, the meaning can be whatever you want it to be. One last hint - Dawibee is a cryptic translation of the word "complete".

Don't tell me any more!!!!!!! You got me with this.... I will study it and then we will talk. I knew it was something hidden in there.....

bandcompletely wrote:

nazhira']Too much red wine, I'm realizing of my horrors writing in english, sorry but it seems I have a drinking problem just like Zhrivy.....

So you are drinking again? lol.  Well, I met my brother yesterday in Limerick and joined him for a couple of pints in his local. The drink or the cigarettes didn't agree with me. I was not well all day today.  I'm still not right.
:)

You mean you met your brother for the first time? sorry my stupid english here.... I'll have to go to Limerick, for sure, your brother must have Guiness, the best bear in the world, I have it in the supermarket two blocks from my house, but, like people say: it tastes better in Ireland.

I knew you weren't well for your way of writing, you are quit transparent, you like to wear the mask, but.... or I'm very intuitive, or just I've drank too much, and I have to go to sleep.

No, I just met him in Limerick. He lives there and I stopped off there on my way up from Cork.  What do you mean that I am not well?  I'm a little mad in the head? lol.  So am I transparent or not?  Do I wear the mask or not?  Can I be both transparent and wear a mask? If you are intuitive, what have you discovered?

bandcompletely wrote:

nazhira']What about the story,....nobody understood, I did a comment but you didn't answer it, so, about the fairy ??????? and the user, ??????? Like a friend of mine use to say. " My ass is full of questions now" Sorry, but, she say that

Don't tell me any more!!!!!!! You got me with this.... I will study it and then we will talk. I knew it was something hidden in there.....

But giving you the couple of hints puts a whole new spin on the story....!

I'm great, I know that, because everybody tells me that, and because I know that !!!!! You make me remember a guy I met in Dublin on my last night.... but he wasn't so brilliant mind as you are.

LOL. You are very humble too! :-) You remind me of a guy that lives in Dublin. I've never met him... and he hasn't such a brilliant mind as me! :-) Just kidding. You enjoying the wine? Is it argentinian wine?

PS - when were you in Dublin?

LOL. You are very humble too! :-) You remind me of a guy that lives in Dublin. I've never met him... and he hasn't such a brilliant mind as me! :-) Just kidding. You enjoying the wine? Is it argentinian wine?

PS - when were you in Dublin?

Believe it or not, I'm very humble !!!! Really enjoying the wine because of you.... if you weren't appear here I would be sleeping like an angel....But as you said, the wine is irrelevant,..... yes argentinian wine.

I was i Dublin of course on past july, I went to 27th show of U2, crazy trip,on my own, ....really, I'll never forget

Hi BG56, what are you doing,...???? Come and join us, we are just, ......I don't know..... BC: what are we doing????

I'm sure you are humble. I was just teasing. I'd be in bed too if I was not chatting to you. It's 4.45am here. I'm going to be sleepy tomorrow and I have a 40th birthday to go to. we are all staying in a 12th century castle that is supposed to be haunted. I'm not afraid of ghosts. But then again, what vampyre is?

So you came all the way over to Ireland on your own? You were a brave woman!

Morning Naz..BC.....woke up hour ago..so decided to get up and start my housework.....prob have a nap later....before I go to a party tonight.......happy.gif

nazhira wrote:

bandcompletely wrote:

So you are drinking again? lol.  Well, I met my brother yesterday in Limerick and joined him for a couple of pints in his local. The drink or the cigarettes didn't agree with me. I was not well all day today.  I'm still not right.
:)

No, I just met him in Limerick. He lives there and I stopped off there on my way up from Cork.  What do you mean that I am not well?  I'm a little mad in the head? lol.  So am I transparent or not?  Do I wear the mask or not?  Can I be both transparent and wear a mask? If you are intuitive, what have you discovered?

I discovered something,... but.... I won't say a word,...until I hav my conclusion ready.

I'm sure you are humble. I was just teasing. I'd be in bed too if I was not chatting to you. It's 4.45am here. I'm going to be sleepy tomorrow and I have a 40th birthday to go to. we are all staying in a 12th century castle that is supposed to be haunted. I'm not afraid of ghosts. But then again, what vampyre is?

So you came all the way over to Ireland on your own? You were a brave woman!

I don't know if I'm a brave women, but my desire to see a litle of Ireland were enormous.....