Sign in to follow this  
bandcompletely

Current Discussion: If No Butts

Naz....I love Ireland .I go a lot to Donegal.a place called Gweedore........going there for Paddys this year.sadly I havent been for 2 years..tut!.U2 has taken up all my holidays !.lol!...........so freinds have said its time I gave them some of my time!roll.gifroll.gif

You have to give them the time ! it's the most important,....and U2 as well. Envy that you go to Donegal a lot. Hope to meet you some day in Ireland. Hugs !

3:03 when I shut down my computer. Bye everyone, see you tomorrow

i'm one of those who would die to be irish... but i decided against it because, well, i'd just be a dead irish person. I dont even know my geneology... so i might be irish! i know my family has the temper so maybe...

i'm one of those who would die to be irish... but i decided against it because, well, i'd just be a dead irish person. I dont even know my geneology... so i might be irish! i know my family has the temper so maybe...
yes the dying part wouldn't be too good vertigoed! We'd miss you around here!!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

vertigoed']i'm one of those who would die to be irish... but i decided against it because, well, i'd just be a dead irish person. I dont even know my geneology... so i might be irish! i know my family has the temper so maybe...

yes the dying part wouldn't be too good vertigoed! We'd miss you around here!!

I'd miss this crazy place too!

I am Irish from the heart & soul, Caribean from the blood, American by culture. But, mix the three and there you a hot tropical Caribean Rose. 

I want to visit a certain Castle, then, I want to walk to its garden which I hope is facing the front door of the castle about 200 feet away from it and it is covered with exotic, mysterious, colourful flowers, many of them and there I shall lie my body to rest and ponder at the heavens full of shining stars. There I shall return and be close again to my Prince whom I miss in this realm and thruout times past, longer than any soul can endure in desperation, more than anything, I desire to have the Prince here, to enjoy all that he is, all that he represents, I shall enjoy all of him all to myself, and I shall satisfy my soul with his presence and his energy so that I can be full and complete again having received all of his light and combined, then I shall be whole and back to myself again, (I Realm)  shall feel complete again, not half and half as it is now) but the love shall never leave him, it shall remain in Realm to serve him as his daisy that I am today. Bono is Realm's Prince. Realm does not know what a fan is, Realm is a servant of her Prince Bono and of U2. Realm is a visionary of the Prince as it always has been, Realm only pre sees the future and relives many experiences time and time again in this dimention, in search of the return of her Prince to the castle back home where the garden is. Bono is an Irish noble man from times past, Realms Prince. Realm wants the Prince to come and see her soon thru hurricanes, earthquakes,floods,& fires, Realm wants the Prince to break them all and come to see her soon. Knowing that Bono is a powerful Prince, Realm knows that he can break all the walls down and the barriers and escape his realm and enter hers in the physical form, the man himself comes driving to where Realm awaits to meet him.

Realmawake

So BC, we are now discussing about paranormal experiences ???? !!!!

Ok, I had very real dreams, in which I think I remembered past lives. They were very intense, quite normal, but in intense situations.

Had anyone any paranormal expirience ????

BC: what about you ????

Again, like everyday, lonely here. I don't think you are sleeping because is saturday.... For sure you are out having drinks, dancing, being with friends ( the best in the wold ) I'm boring, needing brilliant minds like BC....

Recently had discussion with family about politics, specially this kind of show business for aids and relief and how powerful are our artists. My thoughts tell me they are powerful, but, very far of enough. I feel the need of folowing with this but, second thoughts, this tread is about people, or faires, or ghoths, or vampyre, but is about people and we have to keep it this way.

BC: you have to be in the castle at this times, surely sleeping by now. Have a good sleep, hopefully ghosts won't botter you. Chau

Trying to reach pag 60....

I read the chinese predictions for me, I'm a tiger in a tiger year. Aparently cathastrofic for everybody, most for me. Too drunk by now I'm thinking; I'm stupid if I take the predictions, because it's base on I-ching, but the person who wrote the book is interpretating. I realise that if I take I-cing, I can see another interpretation, bigger, more meanfull, more powerful. So, humans, our big problem is comunicating problem, our souls seems to vibrate in a time that our brains can't realise. Conclusion: This yar would be the time of my life, very important, defining moment, and what it's so, it would be very complicated for me (not bad) it will be full of obstacules, but, if you are having thatkinda of relevant moment, for certain, it would be, full of problems. If it's easy, it's no so important!

Today I had a meeting with my teathre mates and teacher. We are a very special group an we talked about it.

We had no problems about leading roles and jelaus, very dificult in groups.

The youngest member is 13 and the oldest is 65. Quite special group. We made a show at the ending of the year, and it went so well, that we are thinking of going further, and continue with the play.

Tomorrow maybe I'll send you something to watch, ...the problem is it's in spanish, you won't understand.

I'm very happy with this

Very boring, thinking about BC in a castle in Ireland. Very envy....!!!!!!!!

I hope he is doing well with it, he is really having fun, maybe you need fun BC.

Did you think that fun is extremly important for human beings ??????

Why????

What kind of rare specie we are ????..............

Why is so important to me reaching the next pg????????............

I went twice to phsycologhist.

They desapointed me so much, I nver liked them, but I tried in tuff moments, and, they only made me for sure, why I didn't like thm.

I finally reached pg 60. A cigarette and go to sleep. Good nbeautiful faireight everyone...... good dreams of faires and sexy ghosts.... Love you all...

I finally reached pg 60. A cigarette and go to sleep. Good nbeautiful faireight everyone...... good dreams of faires and sexy ghosts.... Love you all...

Page 60? HuH?? I show it's on page 45 I think, maybe I have different settings than you. Hope you had good dreams and sexy dreams full of imagination!! wink.gif Btw....I love the movie Big Fish, it's one of my favorite movies. I just love the story to it and of course Ewan McGregor's in it and he so impresses me with all his artistic talent and all!!

wow, nazhira...again talking to yourself a lot!! i did get page 60 with it LAwoman... are you in a different time and place maybe  alien.gif 

Just a castaway

An island lost at sea

Another lonely day

With no one here but me

More loneliness

Than any man could bear

Rescue me before I fall into despair .........