Sign in to follow this  
bandcompletely

Current Discussion: If No Butts

I have to make dinner, please don't go !!!!!!!! Wonderful to meet finally !!!!!!!!! Just for a while

Enjoy dinner - i'm off to bed. See you tomorrow!! xx

Enjoy dinner - i'm off to bed. See you tomorrow!! xx
Night Zhivry !!!!!!!!!

[quote name='vertigoed wrote:

nazhira wrote:

vertigoed']I have travelling blood as well.... Don't know where it came from though! All I know is that i'm 1/4 jewish.... and maybe russian... I need to go do some geneology now!

I'm letting my wings fly away and I'm thinking........... Maybe we can join in a point, of course Dublin, and go to see the world, Russia, France, Portugal, Croatia, Romania, Egypt, Turky, etc.......... is a good way of finishing this crazy thread.

Sounds like a great way to end the thread (if it must end tongue.gif)

Right ! This threadmust be folow for ever.... Our grandsons will folow with it !!!!!!!!!!

Well, like everynight, here I'm on almost 11 o'clock. I asumme I'm here alone again. It's ok, no problem with that. It seems to be the moment of my day for relaxing, remembering the day, who is my new love, who is my new hate what I learnt ( did you realise "I" in english, is always writen in capital letters ? where does the ego come from ?

I read about cheltic, and it seems they come from the iberic peninsula.....

I'm watching a movie, they are flying planes, I would have like to fly airplanes, I have missed this life, I'm going to do it next life.

My dream is could fly. I had several dreams in wich I flew, it was hard, I had to make and effort to be on the air,...except one.... I was a bird, a black brd, I was flying all over my city Buenos Aires, I flew along the Corrientes avenue, and in Almagro I turned to the right. It was incredible, I felt the cold of the air, it was very cold, but it felt like I was used to it. I think I was remembering a past life as a black bird.

I go sleep, no more talking here until tomoeeow. Bye, love you all.

we're on page 60..... although nazhira already reached page 60 two nights ago?!

and now the posts becam so wide... to get to the reply-box...i would be still waiting next summer...

looked like a snail, so slow to get there!! so i have to use the reply-boxes on the previous page!!

whats happening, who IS BC??? now i really mean; WHO IS HE and what has he done to our ZOO?!

btw; i still fancy johnny depp, 123, and when he is Captain Jack...ohwell.gif...my heart starts beating just a little bittle faster...

btw LAwoman; i'm a fake latina!! people always assuming i'm spanish / italian even morrocan or turkish!!

i have this aunt living in Mallorca, she married a spanish man back in her days as an airhostess,

she got 2 blonde girls.. so when i stayed with her everyone assumed i was her real daughter LOL!

edit: had to make my text a little compact, cause its so wide, how annoying!

lol...Barbara, you know who that sounds like?? And I love her, Sandra Bullock! I think she is a true latina at heart.  smile.gif

Phew!.im on page 61!!!!!!!pimp.gif

Hmm...I must be on a different page than you guys!! laugh.gif There is no 61 for me! What's going on here!!

Some people get a trip from doing ecstasy or similar drugs.  You guys get a trip out of the discussion title!  That's the kind of trip I like :-)

* Don't do drugs.  This post does not endorse drugs in anyway.  On the contrary, this post is to encourage readers to get a "high" through the words of this thread.

Bandcompletely, I tripped when I saw you changed the subject to, "Happiness is a Warm Tortilla" LOL! Like that..because... it's so true........laugh.gif"> Itsmokin.gif

smile.gif

Wow this thrread is 24 hour!!!

Wow this thrread is 24 hour!!!

happy.gifYeah we did ;o) and to prove we were'nt drunk I never got a head ache .....

I did...! laugh.gif because I lied, I really had 3 glasses, not 2! roll.gif

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

123love']
happy.gif
Yeah we did ;o) and to prove we were'nt drunk I never got a head ache .....

I did...! laugh.gif because I lied, I really had 3 glasses, not 2! roll.gif

Damn, damn!! How do I get this deleted before Bandcompletely sees it!! Then he will read the confession I was trying not to make!! roll.gifSomeone, save me!! laugh.gif

Some people get a trip from doing ecstasy or similar drugs.  You guys get a trip out of the discussion title!  That's the kind of trip I like :-)

* Don't do drugs.  This post does not endorse drugs in anyway.  On the contrary, this post is to encourage readers to get a "high" through the words of this thread.

I think it is more than just a "high" from this thread. I think I'm addicted...lol. I may not post very much in here, but I am always reading it. I check it in the morning to see what the current title is and to see what's going on. I also check in the evenings when I get home from work and before bed; and if I get the chance, I sometimes check in the middle of the day. Everyone is quite entertaining. Thank you!!

BC - Your words are my favorite on this thread. You write such great stories. I love them!!smile.gif

It's the spaceman!! Love your new avatar, Jbarnych.

Thanks! He currently rides on the back window of my car.

[quote name='jbarnych wrote:

U2LAWoman']It's the spaceman!! Love your new avatar, Jbarnych.

Funny, I've always to stick him on the back window of my beetle, you had to have it specially made I assume?

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

jbarnych wrote:

U2LAWoman']It's the spaceman!! Love your new avatar, Jbarnych.

Funny, I've always to stick him on the back window of my beetle, you had to have it specially made I assume?

I bought it on amazon.com

http://www.amazon.com/U2-Vinyl-Decal-Sticker-A1656/dp/B001LA1DZO/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=automotive&qid=1264493835&sr=1-2

123love - I drive a Nissan Versa. I absolutely adore my car!