Sign in to follow this  
bandcompletely

Current Discussion: If No Butts

[quote name='bandcompletely wrote:

badgirl56']

Mr Fly was a longtime poster in the Zoo .a very intelligent man who spoke his mins .similar to you .......
tongue.gif
think you would have got along just nice!
tongue.gif

interesting.  his name suited him then. did i read that he was banned?  If he was, why? 

aye was mentioned earlier on .dont know why though!...cant re!........roll.gifroll.gif

[quote name='badgirl56 wrote:

nazhira']Coincidence !!!!

I've been too

me too!.........roll.gifroll.gif

We could have all met up!  Why didn't we all chat together some 6 months ago!?

bandcompletely wrote:

badgirl56']

Mr Fly was a longtime poster in the Zoo .a very intelligent man who spoke his mins .similar to you .......
tongue.gif
think you would have got along just nice!
tongue.gif

interesting.  his name suited him then. did i read that he was banned?  If he was, why? 

aye was mentioned earlier on .dont know why though!...cant re!........roll.gifroll.gif

LOL.... I just noticed that you could easily misread my name!  Now, I understand why people think I'm The Fly.

27th. They play Stay (Faraway so close ) How to forget !

[quote name='bandcompletely wrote:

badgirl56 wrote:

I've been too

me too!.........
roll.gifroll.gif

Im curious now!....were iether of you in Murrays??????....any time that whole weeek/w/e?...........

[quote name='tongue.gifbadgirl56 wrote:

bandcompletely wrote:

badgirl56 wrote:

I've been too

me too!.........
roll.gifroll.gif

Im curious now!....were iether of you in Murrays??????....any time that whole weeek/w/e?...........

No.  I don't drink! 

tongue.gif

[quote name='Janette B wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

badgirl56']
roll.gifroll.gif
oh Janette..what if we have frightened him off??????.its more his heart im woriied about!........oops .there I go again!.sorry BC........but he has got a great SOH!!!!!!
thumbsup.gif

cant believe you girls, making fun of someones old age!!!

btw;BC, like in
before christ?

I wasn't making fun . . . more like relieved and thrilled actually that I'm not the oldest here, lol laugh.gif

I hear ya because I had the same concern about my age too!!! 

[quote name='illumination70 wrote:

Janette B wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

badgirl56']
roll.gifroll.gif
oh Janette..what if we have frightened him off??????.its more his heart im woriied about!........oops .there I go again!.sorry BC........but he has got a great SOH!!!!!!
thumbsup.gif

cant believe you girls, making fun of someones old age!!!

btw;BC, like in
before christ?

I wasn't making fun . . . more like relieved and thrilled actually that I'm not the oldest here, lol
laugh.gif

I hear ya because I had the same concern about my age too!!! 

We're old, we're old, you know it, the whole world has to answer right now:  Who's Old!?

You know, on my last night in Dublin, in the street, right in front of Temple Bar, I saw a litle band playing. They were awful, but the singer, an old man, white hair, white bear, blue eyes, he looked at me, and his looked was so deep, he touched me in a really extrange way. I have regrets for not met him.

You know, on my last night in Dublin, in the street, right in front of Temple Bar, I saw a litle band playing. They were awful, but the singer, an old man, white hair, white bear, blue eyes, he looked at me, and his looked was so deep, he touched me in a really extrange way. I have regrets for not met him.
... he was the ghost of Ronnie Drew.

hmmmmm..wonder if it was our freind BandCompletly???????........tongue.gif

Sorry, I don't know who is Ronnie Drew. Teach me....
ronnie was the lead singer in the Dubliners. He had white hair, a white beard and piercing blue eyes.  if he looked at you, you would feel moved. he died some time ago. i can't remember exactly.  I'm too old too remember dates!  he was well respected by Bono.  he wrote a song for him that was about him while he was dying with terminal cancer... I think.

nazhira']You know, on my last night in Dublin, in the street, right in front of Temple Bar, I saw a litle band playing. They were awful, but the singer, an old man, white hair, white bear, blue eyes, he looked at me, and his looked was so deep, he touched me in a really extrange way. I have regrets for not met him.

hmmmmm..wonder if it was our freind BandCompletly???????........tongue.gif

Mary, don't give my secret away... I'm really a busker on grafton street!

Really !!!!?????? So, this stoty is getting more interesting every minute !!!!!!!! What about you ???? Did you know Ronnie or Bono ?????

Alright alright. If I can say it quickly and get it off my chest and so it is hardly noticed: I'm not 63. I'm much younger. I just have a creative mind. There ... that's the truth behind the lies.

Really !!!!?????? So, this stoty is getting more interesting every minute !!!!!!!! What about you ???? Did you know Ronnie or Bono ?????
I didn't know either of them.  I'm not really a fan of Bono. He annoys my hole.  Adam on the other hand is an interesting lad. :-)

But if you lie about your age, I can think that it is possible you lie about everything else...

But if you lie about your age, I can think that it is possible you lie about everything else...
.. I could be lying about everything. But that can be true of everyone.  How do you know anyone tells the truth unless you can have it independently verified? You can't.

it's truth !!!!!!!! But I really need to understand what kind of soul I'm talking with, so I am a "question maker"

it's truth !!!!!!!! But I really need to understand what kind of soul I'm talking with, so I am a "question maker"

... I'm just a very private person.  I don't like anyone knowing too much about me unless i want them to know about me.  That comes with trust.  So creating stories allows people to enter my world easily.  My world is full of creativity and fun.  It's a little bit like entering Willy Wonka's chocolate factory but without the chocolate! :-)

It's a pitty !!!!!!!!!!! I like chocolate.

You are the most inteligent person I have speaken in this forum so far ( no ofense to the rest of the members )

It's a pitty !!!!!!!!!!! I like chocolate.

You are the most inteligent person I have speaken in this forum so far ( no ofense to the rest of the members )

I LOVE chocolate. Thank you for the compliment.  You are more intelligent than me:  You can speak two languages. I can only speak english!