Sign in to follow this  
bandcompletely

Current Discussion: If No Butts

good job nazhira....you should know by now, though, we always come back! but we're just human....in need of some sleep at some time....

how is it that bc is the soul of this thread....but his posts all disapear after a while?? how is it that bc is Bman...but he's trying to keep our girls from droolin about bono's butt?

[quote name='nazhira wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy']Me too, not long before i hit the sack. Don't know what is happening around here and seems like BC is talking about the end.....

...as long as he isnt talking about the end of the world.... (we can always start another crazy thread like this!! noone can hold us down
devil.gif
)

Everybody having a good time ! Except you, you were talking about the end of the world ....

Baby slow down

The end is not as fun as the start.............

My experiment is now over. Thanks for participating ... unwittingly!

I'm 100% confident that the title of this thread is what gets you girls going.

For the record: I am NOT Bono.

So ... moving on ...

I would like if you could all re-invent yourselves. Here's how to do it:

Think of a character - real or imaginary (your own invention or so someone else's) - then become that character. Just for a day.

Because we can be heroes! Just for one Day!

thinking real hard, bc.....

cant chose: super-cleaning-mom!!! (but dont have the energy to make that one happen....) or a rich/admired popdiva!! (dont have the money to spend...) maybe just good-old me, but a slightly better, patient, sweeter version....

but will you please answer my question (if you know the answer, that is) we've noticed your posts seem to vanish.. what's that about... you don wanna leave a trace??

I delete my own posts. I could explain why and it would require a lot of energy so suffice to say that I cannot "dominate this site with [my] views" if I don't have anything posted on here. :-)

I am Lonareun. 
I am separated limbs that could become a body. 
I may think one way, and dream another. 
I do speak out condemnation but whisper agreement.
I look to the future but reflect on the past.
I argue in public then shake hands in private.
I march down the street and throw stones at myself.
I am a loyalist, a nationalist, a republican and unionist.
Together we are Northern Ireland.

I invent myself everyday - I put on the disguise of a teacher and stand in front of kids i hardly know and tel them how they should think -- scary huh? I can't believe that i do that I face confrontations day in and day out etc... out in hte real world i would never dream of doing that. In some ways i am quite confidence but i don't have very high self esteem - so to me it is a shock that i can do what i do!!

I invent myself everyday - I put on the disguise of a teacher and stand in front of kids i hardly know and tel them how they should think -- scary huh? I can't believe that i do that I face confrontations day in and day out etc... out in hte real world i would never dream of doing that. In some ways i am quite confidence but i don't have very high self esteem - so to me it is a shock that i can do what i do!!
If you got a problem with confidence... remember this:  no matter who is in front of you, even if it were the Queen of England, imagine them sitting on a toilet, instead of a seat and suddenly they are just as vulnerable as you. wink.gif

thread still here?????.and I see BLUE ENVELOPE  is now where red flashy one used to be!....came straight to forum and its there!pimp.gif

[quote name='bandcompletely wrote:

badgirl56']
tongue.gif
an dont get cheeky wi me BC!
tongue.gif

Jesus once said, "turn the other cheek" ... so I turned around and dropped me pants!

roll.gifewwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!.what a sight!roll.gif

i don know bout the closing BG, when i first got on this board, i spend a lot of time in the 'dutch thread' thats section 'clubs' on the paid forum, and they are on page 2143, post 32145!!

[quote name='bandcompletely wrote:

badgirl56']
tongue.gif
an dont get cheeky wi me BC!
tongue.gif

Jesus once said, "turn the other cheek" ... so I turned around and dropped me pants!

omg we've moved on from b-mans bump to bc's!!!

"zhivvy, the brave one."

i don know bout the closing BG, when i first got on this board, i spend a lot of time in the 'dutch thread' thats section 'clubs' on the paid forum, and they are on page 2143, post 32145!!
aye Babs the Clubs go on forever.but here at main forums they get 'locked,closed..etc.......whats todays topic?smile.gif

[quote name='badgirl56 wrote:

barbara1']i don know bout the closing BG, when i first got on this board, i spend a lot of time in the 'dutch thread' thats section 'clubs' on the paid forum, and they are on page 2143, post 32145!!

aye Babs the Clubs go on forever.but here at main forums they get 'locked,closed..etc.......whats todays topic?smile.gif

so lets start a club, then!! todays topic is about power-files-ego's and computers....(long name for a club, should think bout another) too difficult for me....power and computer in 1 sentence with file.... and i'm lostfrown.gif