Sign in to follow this  
bandcompletely

Current Discussion: If No Butts

Like that!

Just found a great cure for pmt!!!! Don't feel peed off anymore after lookng at them!!!!

Not as great as Adams lol *big grin*
Clare I have to admit .Adams is looking pretty Nippable,biteable,pinchable,squeezable these days!thumbsup.gif..well I have 2 hands!......roll.gifroll.gif

and once the Aussie dates are announced this goes back in my siggy ......bonosbutt.gif

*sigh*.slabber*.drool*...........10_12_16.gif.....mopping.gif

[quote name='badgirl56 wrote:

Claire T']Not as great as Adams lol *big grin*

Clare I have to admit .Adams is looking pretty Nippable,biteable,pinchable,squeezable these days!thumbsup.gif..well I have 2 hands!......roll.gifroll.gif

lol well have to admit out of the 4 of them Bono and Adam's are great!roll.gif

[quote name='vertigoed wrote:

bandcompletely']Zhivvy, I don't think you need to start another thread... we can just continue this one. So from here out, try and determine who i am. You may use the following as your basis. Just fill in the blanks...

First Name: Mister

Last name: Macphisto

Location (Country): Acirfa

Sex: Boy inside a Man

Occupation/School Level: Tired old pop star

Current relationship status: Ladies man :-p

Religion: What's that?

Smoker/Non-smoker: Non

Drinker/Non-drinker: Nothing wrong with a few bubbly's

Add additional sections as you see fit....

Vertigoed you are so close to the truth with this one! lol

[quote name='bandcompletely wrote:

vertigoed wrote:

bandcompletely']Zhivvy, I don't think you need to start another thread... we can just continue this one. So from here out, try and determine who i am. You may use the following as your basis. Just fill in the blanks...

First Name: Mister

Last name: Macphisto

Location (Country): Acirfa

Sex: Boy inside a Man

Occupation/School Level: Tired old pop star

Current relationship status: Ladies man :-p

Religion: What's that?

Smoker/Non-smoker: Non

Drinker/Non-drinker: Nothing wrong with a few bubbly's

Add additional sections as you see fit....

Vertigoed you are so close to the truth with this one! lol

eek.gifeek.gifeek.gifyou are McPhisto??????.*de freinds BC and puts him on ignore*eek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gif

[quote name='Claire T wrote:

badgirl56 wrote:

Claire T']Not as great as Adams lol *big grin*

Clare I have to admit .Adams is looking pretty Nippable,biteable,pinchable,squeezable these days!
thumbsup.gif
..well I have 2 hands!......
roll.gifroll.gif

lol well have to admit out of the 4 of them Bono and Adam's are great!roll.gif

got some great views of Adams during the concerts........its a beezer!.........laugh.gif

badgirl56']

eek.gifeek.gifeek.gif
you are McPhisto??????.*de freinds BC and puts him on ignore*
eek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gif

Friends are fickle anyhoo! lol

Can I be your friend?? Even if my mummy told me never to speak to strange old men laugh.gifeyes.gifembarassed.gifsick.gif

badgirl56']

eek.gifeek.gifeek.gif

Friends are fickle anyhoo! lol

eek.gifyou saying I am fickle?????roll.gifroll.gifwhatever fickle means!rolleyes.gifyous Americans .......tut!

[quote name=badgirl56 wrote:

bandcompletely wrote:
badgirl56]

speaker.swf

speaker.gif /ˈfɪkthinsp.pngəl/ dictionary_questionbutton_default.gif Show Spelled Pronunciation [fik-uhthinsp.pngl] dictionary_questionbutton_default.gif Show IPA
–adjective 1. likely to change, esp. due to caprice, irresolution, or instability; casually changeable: fickle weather. 2. not constant or loyal in affections: a fickle lover.
Origin:

bef. 1000; ME fikel, OE ficol deceitful, akin to fÄcen treachery, fician to deceive, gefic deceptionthinsp.png

Related forms:

fickâ‹…leâ‹…ness, noun

Synonyms:

1. unstable, unsteady, variable, capricious, fitful. 2. inconstant. 1, 2. Fickle, inconstant, capricious, vacillating describe persons or things that are not firm or steady in affection, behavior, opinion, or loyalty. Fickle implies an underlying perversity as a cause for the lack of stability: the fickle seasons, disappointing as often as they delight; once lionized, now rejected by a fickle public. Inconstant suggests an innate disposition to change: an inconstant lover, flitting from affair to affair. Capricious implies unpredictable changeability arising from sudden whim: a capricious administration constantly and inexplicably changing its signals; a capricious and astounding reversal of position. Vacillating means changeable due to lack of resolution or firmness: an indecisive, vacillating leader, apparently incapable of a sustained course of action.

Dictionary.com Unabridged

Based on the Random House Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2009.

now you can impress your mates lol

badgirl56']

eek.gifeek.gifeek.gif

Friends are fickle anyhoo! loltongue.gif

I'll still be your friend i like Macphisto!

U2LAWoman wrote:

vertigoed']You've got it Janette! This thread should be called the lies behind the truth...

Or She See's The Truth Behind The Lies..
laugh.gif

I think you are seeing the truth, LAW!

Yep! True Lies. laugh.gif 

cant believe what i'm reading!! i turn my back and you're all drooling on B-mans arse and sweat.... and BC confesses to be Mcphisto ...or one of his accompliced...and claire is offering herself to a strange, suspicious older man , even though her mummy told her not to!!... i'm almost afraid to go off to work and leave you bunch behind again....

So, how are you all doing ??????? Thos threat is getting better and better

cant believe what i'm reading!! i turn my back and you're all drooling on B-mans arse and sweat.... and BC confesses to be Mcphisto ...or one of his accompliced...and claire is offering herself to a strange, suspicious older man , even though her mummy told her not to!!... i'm almost afraid to go off to work and leave you bunch behind again....

Well to be fair, some of drool over his arse pretty much all of the time so nothing new there.

And well, we always suspected that Claire was a bit of a rebel.

Maybe BC is actually p***doff from the other thread and is now making us sell our souls to the Macphisto devil!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']cant believe what i'm reading!! i turn my back and you're all drooling on B-mans arse and sweat.... and BC confesses to be Mcphisto ...or one of his accompliced...and claire is offering herself to a strange, suspicious older man , even though her mummy told her not to!!... i'm almost afraid to go off to work and leave you bunch behind again....

Well to be fair, some of drool over his arse pretty much all of the time so nothing new there.

Maybe BC is actually p***doff from the other thread and is now making us sell our souls to the Macphisto devil!Barbara, you may be on to something..........."seeing" that the devil transforms itself into an array of images and beings..is tricky with words etc....etc......and an intelligent and beautiful being........ able to fool even the best of us...

But, I was really hoping BC was an old hot guy.....it's a fantasy I could live with... Like our Adam, he is the epitomy of hotness and cool. But it seems we have scared him away...AGain.....you know...like we did in the "COme join mE thread"   laugh.gif

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']cant believe what i'm reading!! i turn my back and you're all drooling on B-mans arse and sweat.... and BC confesses to be Mcphisto ...or one of his accompliced...and claire is offering herself to a strange, suspicious older man , even though her mummy told her not to!!... i'm almost afraid to go off to work and leave you bunch behind again....

Maybe BC is actually p***doff from the other thread and is now making us sell our souls to the Macphisto devil!
Barbara, you may be on to something..........."seeing" that the devil transforms itself into an array of images and beings..is tricky with words etc....etc......and an intelligent and beautiful being........ able to fool even the best of us...

But, I was really hoping BC was an old hot guy.....it's a fantasy I could live with... Like our Adam, he is the epitomy of hotness and cool. But it seems we have scared him away...AGain.....you know...like we did in the "COme join mE thread"   laugh.gif

Lawoman - do you think that BC and legis are one in the same? As well as being Macphisto!!!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

Barbara, you may be on to something..........."seeing" that the devil transforms itself into an array of images and beings..is tricky with words etc....etc......and an intelligent and beautiful being........ able to fool even the best of us...

But, I was really hoping BC was an old hot guy.....it's a fantasy I could live with... Like our Adam, he is the epitomy of hotness and cool. But it seems we have scared him away...AGain.....you know...like we did in the "COme join mE thread"  
laugh.gif

Lawoman - do you think that BC and legis are one in the same? As well as being Macphisto!!!

Okay..I know who MacPhisto is(Bono's alter ego..during Zoo Tour)but who is legis?! Have I missed something?