Sign in to follow this  
bandcompletely

Current Discussion: If No Butts

Well to be fair, some of drool over his arse pretty much all of the time so nothing new there.

And well, we always suspected that Claire was a bit of a rebel.

Maybe BC is actually p***doff from the other thread and is now making us sell our souls to the Macphisto devil!
Barbara, you may be on to something..........."seeing" that the devil transforms itself into an array of images and beings..is tricky with words etc....etc......and an intelligent and beautiful being........ able to fool even the best of us...

But, I was really hoping BC was an old hot guy.....it's a fantasy I could live with... Like our Adam, he is the epitomy of hotness and cool. But it seems we have scared him away...AGain.....you know...like we did in the "COme join mE thread"  
laugh.gif

Lawoman - do you think that BC and legis are one in the same? As well as being Macphisto!!!

Okay..I know who MacPhisto is(Bono's alter ego..during Zoo Tour)but who is legis?! Have I missed something?

Aye I was hoping he was an old man as well.......ohwell.gif..there so easy to handle!tongue.gif..Id never sell my soul tp*shudder..McPhisto*....eek.gif..have I missed something as well?.who is legis??????

Well to be fair, some of drool over his arse pretty much all of the time so nothing new there.

Maybe BC is actually p***doff from the other thread and is now making us sell our souls to the Macphisto devil!
Barbara, you may be on to something..........."seeing" that the devil transforms itself into an array of images and beings..is tricky with words etc....etc......and an intelligent and beautiful being........ able to fool even the best of us...

But, I was really hoping BC was an old hot guy.....it's a fantasy I could live with... Like our Adam, he is the epitomy of hotness and cool. But it seems we have scared him away...AGain.....you know...like we did in the "COme join mE thread"   roll.gif"> Don

tongue.gifoh aye LA!......I just love to be BAD!roll.gifroll.gifZhivvys doing schoolwork...Vertigoed is prob doing school work as well .......so wheres the auld yin Barbara??????.us auld yins must stick together!roll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

ohwell.gifstill dissapionts BC isnt an auld hot man ..ohwell.gifauld as in like 40 to 50ish .......roll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

tongue.gifoh aye LA!......I just love to be BAD!roll.gifroll.gifZhivvys doing schoolwork...Vertigoed is prob doing school work as well .......so wheres the auld yin Barbara??????.us auld yins must stick together!roll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

ohwell.gifstill dissapionts BC isnt an auld hot man ..ohwell.gifauld as in like 40 to 50ish .......roll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

Yes, never knew how fun it was being bad!! roll.gif Or is it, I'm not really bad, I just sound bad..you know us creative minds.... wink.gif

Uuuuhhh.....nooooo..........im.....baadd....we're....bad....we're soooo baaad..U2 wrote a song about us..!!. laugh.gif

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

badgirl56']

But, I was really hoping BC was an old hot guy.....it's a fantasy I could live with... Like our Adam, he is the epitomy of hotness and cool. But it seems we have scared him away...AGain.....you know...like we did in the "COme join mE thread"   roll.gif"> Don

Yes I am trying to do some school work! Leigs is someone on here who posted a 'hello I'm new' thread. we were all very friendly and welcomed him etc... but then we got a bit silly on his thread and he has never reappeared!

Will come back to play when i have finished preparing toturous lessons for my kids!!happy.gif

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

badgirl56']

But, I was really hoping BC was an old hot guy.....it's a fantasy I could live with... Like our Adam, he is the epitomy of hotness and cool. But it seems we have scared him away...AGain.....you know...like we did in the "COme join mE thread"  
roll.gif"> Don

Yes I am trying to do some school work! Leigs is someone on here who posted a 'hello I'm new' thread. we were all very friendly and welcomed him etc... but then we got a bit silly on his thread and he has never reappeared!

Will come back to play when i have finished preparing toturous lessons for my kids!!happy.gif

OooH....that Legis..yeah..I remember that thread, but that happens a lot around here for some reason. lol.

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

badgirl56']

roll.gif"> Don

Will come back to play when i have finished preparing toturous lessons for my kids!!
happy.gif

OooH....that Legis..yeah..I remember that thread, but that happens a lot around here for some reason. lol.

roll.gif

I don't even know whats going on in these convos, but they're hilarious. laugh.gif

[quote name='bandcompletely wrote:

vertigoed wrote:

bandcompletely']Zhivvy, I don't think you need to start another thread... we can just continue this one. So from here out, try and determine who i am. You may use the following as your basis. Just fill in the blanks...

First Name: Mister

Last name: Macphisto

Location (Country): Acirfa

Sex: Boy inside a Man

Occupation/School Level: Tired old pop star

Current relationship status: Ladies man :-p

Religion: What's that?

Smoker/Non-smoker: Non

Drinker/Non-drinker: Nothing wrong with a few bubbly's

Add additional sections as you see fit....

Vertigoed you are so close to the truth with this one! lol

Awesome! I feel kind of cool now... I love Macphisto smokin.gif

U2LAWoman wrote:

badgirl56']

roll.gif"> Don

I was doing schoolwork... And play rehearsals... I have something going on everyday this week! So wont be on here as much frown.gif

Just want to let you know, I'm not ignoring you guys-*coughs* excuse me-girlstongue.gif

Which play is it Vertigoed? We'll miss you whilst you're away this week. BC seems to have disppeared and fallen off the end of the earth. Or vertigoed has stolen him away and she is lying sbout play rehearsals. She's spending time with BC whom she has kidnapped and that Bonoblin she stole too. Think we need to start watching her!

OMG . . . I'm so lost and not enough time to read back through these pages :(((-

laugh.gifme too Janette!.this thread has went crazy!.........laugh.gif...I ran when I found out BC was ............was..was.MCPHISTO!......im traumatized now!eyes.gif

That's was Macphisto's plan!!! He wanted to get rid of us, to stop the ageist comments - don't let the devil win by running away!

who are you who who whooooo are you

didn't fleetwood mac sing that song?

No! the title gives it away - it was The Who!

Claire T']who are you who who whooooo are you

OH right and you know you only have to tell me ONCE roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

U2LAWoman']

Zhivvy is too busy doing school work! Maybe she don't have time for dis?!
roll.gif"> Don

seems we get silly on a few threads here, dont we??roll.gif Legis is probably a man, cause they're the ones who get scared by us crazy girls, i think....

btw badgirl, i love your scottich , but until i get to speak it fluently, may be you could a translation with it now and then??

wink.gif

[quote name='Claire T wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

OH right and you know you only have to tell me ONCE roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

Sorry - the forum obviously wanted you to really know the answer!

tongue.gif

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

U2LAWoman']

roll.gif"> Don

Will come back to play when i have finished preparing toturous lessons for my kids!!
happy.gif

seems we get silly on a few threads here, dont we??roll.gif Legis is probably a man, cause they're the ones who get scared by us crazy girls, i think....

btw badgirl, i love your scottich , but until i get to speak it fluently, may be you could a translation with it now and then??

wink.gif

Lets face it if it wasn't for us crazy girls and a few fellas who the hell would keep this forum going? devil.gifroll.gif

isnt it the theme from CSI miami?? (i'll only quote zhivvy once, though she felt the urge of telling you 3 times, claire...)

[quote name='Claire T wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

U2LAWoman']

roll.gif"> Don

happy.gif

seems we get silly on a few threads here, dont we??
roll.gif
 Legis is probably a man, cause they're the ones who get scared by us crazy girls, i think....

wink.gif

Lets face it if it wasn't for us crazy girls and a few fellas who the hell would keep this forum going? devil.gifroll.gif

Exactly Claire and Barbara - i think we should be given stuff for all our hard work and insanity, like free flights to the concerts and free hotels. or upgrade our GA tickets to red zone etc... As L'oreal would say - we're worth it!wink.gif