Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
bandcompletely

Current Discussion: If No Butts

Recommended Posts

first one was Josh Hartnett, he played Crazy in love (mozart and the whale) one of my fav movies about two young people with Asperger-syndrom who fall in love, and try to live together and form a family, with ups and down...you should see it if you havent already!! he also played Lucky number sleven with big names like morgan freeman, bruce willis and ben kingsly. and the sexy Lucy Liu!!

second one is an irishman, jonathan rhys-meyers, he played  Bend it like beckham with keira nightly...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
slyvester stallone really is 64 in that picture...my point is that age is not really that important, if you are just looking at numbers, like 64, but rather, your fitness level and how well you take care of your body is whats important.

 

and BC, your young at heart spirit and love of life and humor, also will add years to your life...

 

I dont particularly like sly, but I am so very impressed with how well he has taken care of himself.

You're making me blush.  I'm 64 (in my fake internet life) and I look a lot better than Sly.  But then again, sly has a lot going against him - 6 Rocky movies being 6 of the worst things that ever happened to the lad.  Then there were the 3 rambo movies - the name John Rambo would add 20 years to anyone's life! ;-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I seriously have no taste in men apart from Adam lol

 

I tend to go for Bass players EVEN my ex is a bass player

 

sigh

 

i need help

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='Claire T wrote:


xtraspicy62']slyvester stallone really is 64 in that picture...my point is that age is not really that important, if you are just looking at numbers, like 64, but rather, your fitness level and how well you take care of your body is whats important.

 

and BC, your young at heart spirit and love of life and humor, also will add years to your life...

 

I dont particularly like sly, but I am so very impressed with how well he has taken care of himself.

you do know it's all plastic don't you!

 

Watch the movie, "Rocky", and you will see that its all about heart, discipline, courage, and determination.

 

sly is the real thing.

 

but i love bono more, even with MOOBS!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

actaully I like the lead singer of Manic Street Preachers

 

hmmm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
first one was Josh Hartnett, he played Crazy in love (mozart and the whale) one of my fav movies about two young people with Asperger-syndrom who fall in love, and try to live together and form a family, with ups and down...you should see it if you havent already!! he also played Lucky number sleven with big names like morgan freeman, bruce willis and ben kingsly. and the sexy Lucy Liu!!

second one is an irishman, jonathan rhys-meyers, he played  Bend it like beckham with keira nightly...

There was always something about the name jonathan that I never liked.  I think it is just one of those male names that you can't take seriously.

 

Him- Hi, my name is Jonathan but you can call me Jonny. 

Me - Do you mind if I Don't?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yeah, bc, those movies werent the best, but they did inspire me to win some gold medals in my day...

Rocky just plain kicks ass...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

being atracted to the wrong kinda man is very common....
i for instance, dont only love the evil Mcphisto...but also the joker, bad to the bone!

jack-nicholsons-joker.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not really into guys in bands... or women in bands for that matter. I think the only person I never met that did it for me was when I was in town minding my own business and this girl came running around the corner so fast that her boobs fell out. And a fine set a boobs they were too. That did it for me. And it would do it for me again if I were ever lucky enough!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
yeah, bc, those movies werent the best, but they did inspire me to win some gold medals in my day...

Rocky just plain kicks ass...

You mean you watched rocky, became a boxer and kicked ass?  you know you were not supposed to punch below the belt!?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='bandcompletely wrote:


barbara1']first one was Josh Hartnett, he played
Crazy in love (mozart and the whale)
one of my fav movies about two young people with Asperger-syndrom who fall in love, and try to live together and form a family, with ups and down...you should see it if you havent already!! he also played
Lucky number sleven
with big names like morgan freeman, bruce willis and ben kingsly. and the sexy Lucy Liu!!

second one is an irishman, jonathan rhys-meyers, he played  
Bend it like beckham
with keira nightly...

There was always something about the name jonathan that I never liked.  I think it is just one of those male names that you can't take seriously.

 

Him- Hi, my name is Jonathan but you can call me Jonny. 

Me - Do you mind if I Don't?

 

well i do think the name sounds better in dutch...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

being atracted to the wrong kinda man is very common....

i for instance, dont only love the evil Mcphisto...but also the joker, bad to the bone!

 

jack-nicholsons-joker.jpg

... even I would kiss him!  ;-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:


bandcompletely wrote:

barbara1']first one was Josh Hartnett, he played
Crazy in love (mozart and the whale)
one of my fav movies about two young people with Asperger-syndrom who fall in love, and try to live together and form a family, with ups and down...you should see it if you havent already!! he also played
Lucky number sleven
with big names like morgan freeman, bruce willis and ben kingsly. and the sexy Lucy Liu!!

second one is an irishman, jonathan rhys-meyers, he played  
Bend it like beckham
with keira nightly...

There was always something about the name jonathan that I never liked.  I think it is just one of those male names that you can't take seriously.

 

Him- Hi, my name is Jonathan but you can call me Jonny. 

Me - Do you mind if I Don't?

 

well i do think the name sounds better in dutch...

 

What is it in Dutch?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='bandcompletely wrote:


xtraspicy62']yeah, bc, those movies werent the best, but they did inspire me to win some gold medals in my day...

Rocky just plain kicks ass...

You mean you watched rocky, became a boxer and kicked ass?  you know you were not supposed to punch below the belt!?

 

NastiaLiukinBBJedJacobsohnGetty.jpg No, not below the belt, just over the beam...roll.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i see you changed title again, BC...may be should post a pic of yourself, just to, see in which category it fits... and dont worry as you know, we do like the 'wrong guys' too... that is if you ARE a man??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

what the F alonso?? I take it so photographers know which one he is out of a few lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lol spicy, but I can't help but look at that gymnast and think that she was really inspired by Rocky... in fact, it looks like Rocky punched her so hard she went flying over the beam!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OMg what is it with you people I'm trying to have a conversaton with BC lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I'm not really into guys in bands... or women in bands for that matter. I think the only person I never met that did it for me was when I was in town minding my own business and this girl came running around the corner so fast that her boobs fell out. And a fine set a boobs they were too. That did it for me. And it would do it for me again if I were ever lucky enough!
AHA!! you are male than!! or a lesbian, of course...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well thats Sov kicked out of CBB.....*sigh*.Vinnie does it for me ............tongue02.giftongue02.giftongue02.gifhes so masterful,funny,sexy,just so lovely!!!!!!!.*sigh*.why arent thier any like him around............Now I am off to bed!...........lol!............

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='bandcompletely wrote:


barbara1 wrote:

bandcompletely wrote:

barbara1']first one was Josh Hartnett, he played
Crazy in love (mozart and the whale)
one of my fav movies about two young people with Asperger-syndrom who fall in love, and try to live together and form a family, with ups and down...you should see it if you havent already!! he also played
Lucky number sleven
with big names like morgan freeman, bruce willis and ben kingsly. and the sexy Lucy Liu!!

second one is an irishman, jonathan rhys-meyers, he played  
Bend it like beckham
with keira nightly...

There was always something about the name jonathan that I never liked.  I think it is just one of those male names that you can't take seriously.

 

Him- Hi, my name is Jonathan but you can call me Jonny. 

Me - Do you mind if I Don't?

 

well i do think the name sounds better in dutch...

 

What is it in Dutch?

JONATHAN, of course!!!roll.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
i see you changed title again, BC...may be should post a pic of yourself, just to, see in which category it fits... and dont worry as you know, we do like the 'wrong guys' too... that is if you ARE a man??

I'm Five Foot 8 Inches.  I got dark hair, fair skin, blue eyes, a constant smile and a love of everything daft!

 

And I am male.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...